Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Do we have anymore gossip on Simon Cowell? Lots of sources are suggesting that he’s actually really ill and I’ve just read a revealed blind article claiming he’s having 10-12 hours of medical treatment a week.
Apparently he's thinking of suing the makers of the electric bike that caused his accident.

Reactions: 1

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Since 1992 I've lost count of the number of times 'New' Carry on films have been announced.
Yes wasn’t there one with Catherine Zeta Jones called Carry On Columbus and I heard about one with Daniella Westbrook about 10 yrs ago but nothing since, did it actually get made? Love the original ones though especially Camping and Abroad

Sothernsoftie

@Pinkblush @Norbs Don't worry, don't delete them. Plus he lives in the south now (f-ing great for me, he's a local though luckily I haven't bumped into him yet, again :ROFLMAO:).

@Thawaheard Thank you! That made me feel a lot better.

I remember not long after, watching him on Saturday kitchen just baffled by how different he was. I tried to find other stories but found 2 at most of him being an arse.

Reverend

VIP Member
I've certainly met ac-TORS like this! So bloody snobby. Apparently Alec Guinness (dodgy borderline pweirdo) always super embarrassed about doing the film as he considered it trash but when it came down to it was very professional and "the show must go on dahlings"
He also got 2% of the gross of each of the films, so he was heard saying 'Blessed be Star Wars'.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
My 83 year old dad gets his on Wednesday too. On a non celeb note, what's happening in Wales? My mother in law and her octoganarian/nonegenarian friends havent heard a peep?

They are so removed from all reality they probably think they are still relevant! Also blame all their kids' Instagram followers. Why would you follow the useless kids of some washed up footballer and pop star from before you were born?
I live in Wales and know two people who’ve already had their first jab. They both work in the NHS.

Tilly3

VIP Member
So we can add James Martin to the pile of utter shitbags along with Corden etc..

I’m not gay but I’d be up for a night with Kelly Brook - phwoar, as they used to say in The Sun
I’m with you on both counts there!

rivermonster

VIP Member
I hear you. Bless Martin!

Apparently Dion got into property after hanging up his boots and was part of a BBC diversity drive. So no idea why they also hired tabloid hack Martel to front the show too. She's sooooo irritating.

Yep, I often wondered if something happened regarding Lucy. She was a popular presenter on that show and people still tweet her asking her to return, after seeing the recent repeats.

Ah, but which version of Martin? The sleeping rough look, or the estate agent look?
Found this about Lucy leaving HUTH - https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity...presenter-Lucy-Alexander-news-latest-pictures

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Ah no, Lucy is a total babe. I could listen to her read a legal pack for days!
I'm referring to Martin, Dion and Martel. Not Lucy. 🙂 She's been gone years.

No, I think that is what I feel right now. He was cocky AF at school which explained the sleazy stuff, and I’m not sure his grades were great (he didn’t seem very intelligent or in the top streams) but he had the confidence to carve out a career in the media. Fair play to him, he’s achieved it and from the hard work rather than family connections. I just found it really hypocritical. If he’d have said “I used to be a bully because of x, but I’ve realised that was wrong” I would have respected him a lot more.
Whoooooo?!

She does that show ‘The Customer is Always Right’.
Ah, never heard of that.

nrs264

VIP Member
I've read they've scheduled the over-50s for January - just interested for an older friend, of course...;)
Seems a bit optimistic if we are only on over 80s now and have only ordered 2 million (?) doses. Unless the Oxford one is about to be approved.

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
dave lee travis was always in the quok man in manchester when i was a kid, i used to go with my parents, nobody bothered him and he just used to act normal. (chinese restaurant) .