Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly3

VIP Member
Not exactly big time celeb but was on eastenders for quite a while.

Whilst I am on the topic of Eastenders.... Last summer I was in a central London park and I saw someone I recognised but couldn't figure out why. I didn't realise it was John Partridge until someone asked to take a photo of him. He said yes but literally only looked in the camera direction for 2 seconds and went straight back to discussing where to go for lunch. He isn't as handsome now as he used to be :ROFLMAO:

And while I'm at it. Friend of a friend's brother said that they slept with Dermot O'Leary. I think it was when he was presenting the big brother spin off. He doesn't identify as gay or bi according to interviews but FOF's brother is adamant they both had a very good time.
Oh. My. Days 😳😳😳 Can’t look at Dermot the same again!

Reactions: 1

Pixie06

VIP Member
I hate the way the likes of the Mail still stalk Amanda Bynes. She never looks happy to see the cameras and has been so ill.

I do wonder what happened to that "pregnancy" though. Very odd how there was a scan picture posted, stories about her mum being devastated and furious, then it all disappeared as though none of it happened.

Wasn't she pregnant a while back? Showing scans?

50sGirl

VIP Member
People in their 80’s are obviously high priority. But I don’t even think Whitehall senior is that old is he? Or maybe he is and I didn’t realise it?
O/T
Seems strange that over 80’s are getting the vaccine before the over 80’s with serious health conditions.
Surely those who have had to shield since March should be prioritised?
That said, I’ve no idea if Mr Whitehall comes under the latter category.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
All I know that might match with this was a book that came out in the late 90s/early 00s called Marrow, which was an erotic chick-lit about a chef that was very heavily alleged in the glossy mags at the time to be based on Gordon Ramsay. I just looked it up on Amazon to check I got the name right and the author seemed to be big in London circles so quite possible they might have crossed paths.
Who's the author?

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I always thought, watching Brian Turner on tv, that his recipes seemed to use a lot of ingredients and were a lot of faff to prepare for what appeared to be quite basic results.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Was it Cosmo who had Tom Crabtree in it as an adviser for problems? I recall one woman wrote in talking about a man she thought was a friend inviting her for 'breakfast' at his place and him saying she should have answered, 'fine, see you seven, tomorrow morning.'
On the Couch with Tom Crabtree!

JakeM

VIP Member
any gossip on Nicole Scherzinger? She seems like a nice enough person but her Instagram dance videos make me cringe.

I hate the way the likes of the Mail still stalk Amanda Bynes. She never looks happy to see the cameras and has been so ill.

I do wonder what happened to that "pregnancy" though. Very odd how there was a scan picture posted, stories about her mum being devastated and furious, then it all disappeared as though none of it happened.

I thought she had a miscarriage but maybe I’m imaging that

Allegedly:

both have herpes

she has an eating disorder

he is always cheating on her

she stays for the brand

he got one of the kids teachers pregnant

these are all I can think of so far. Not sure if any are true.
Think i read on a previous thread that beckham gave Victoria herpes and that’s why she had to give birth by caesarean?
I thought I read in one of the Rebecca Loos’ interviews old VB had her boobs reduced and a tummy tuck after one of the csections. I personally know someone who’s done this, so hearing VB may have done this is no surprise