Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjc_80

Hi, new to these threads, although I'm working my way through from the beginning. I'm on thread 20 now! Anyway, something from there led me to Grange Hill and from there to the luscious Martino Lazzeri, who I had a massive crush on in my younger years. So I googled him, as you do, but nothing. Zlich, nada. He doesn't have a wiki page, only an entry on list of Hollyoaks characters. He doesn't seem to have done any work since 2012 and images are only from Hollyoaks. There does seem to be one of those "entries removed under data protection" messages on google - does anyone have any goss on him or what he's up to now / why has he seemingly given it up.
I remember him. He was gorgeous. He played a Vanpire in the Mansun video for Wide Open Space round about this time as well.

He's on Twitter by the looks of it...same name. It looks like him anyways...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
To move us back in a Celeb direction (but not minding the vaccine chat) I can confirm that my EE schoolmate was not Lorna Fitzgerald. I’m only not naming her to preserve some feeble anonymity of my own but she was a famous sister on it.
Is her husband a well know cheat? :cool:

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Finally caught up. Please keep the tea coming. I've got agonising toothache and predict another night of no sleep tonight. 😭

Just waiting on a delivery robot to bring me soup, as I can't eat anything solid.
Ask your delivery robot to get you some solpadeine hen [or the local equivalent]. Wi toothache whopper painkillers are the only resource! [unless there's some shocking gossip dropping the night, SO SHOCKING you forget all about it]

• Heart

If i told you …

VIP Member
I’d totally forgotten this until you asked. Years ago I worked at a conference centre that had a motor museum attached to it. He was there doing some promo work and apparently said to one of the young receptionists that he’d meet her in the museum later on and have her over one of the car bonnets. Always thought he was a sleaze ever since!
I always suspected he was too good to be true

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
Just want to chime in on the charity chat. Cancer Research UK are notorious for spending a pittance on actual research and paying the top dogs millions of pounds. I researched it once and it said that the CEO lived in a £6 million house. They earn something like £250,000 a year!

Makes you think that realistically why would they want to cure cancer when they're making so much money from it still being around. Really gets my back up. It's hard cause I want to tell people but so many people have been so badly effected by cancer in one way or another and doing race for life is such a lovely thing. It's a shame that people dont know what they're actually giving to and are probably in a round about way making it worse.
Yes I've heard that before too. 🙁.
Thankfully there are other cancer charities that are apparently fine 🙂

Is genital herpes the one that also breaks out as coldsores on your face? I could understand the need for makeup in that case, but not if it's only down below. I've always disliked Shia based on him sounding an ass, then rethought a bit when my friend showed me the Shia opera-orchestra thing where he seemed to be in on poking fun at himself, and straight back now to disliking him.
No they are too separate viruses, you can spread facial herpes to genitals but not vice versus. But it would make sense as it’s the only one I can think of that you get flare ups and you could cover with make up.

Random but does anyone know who does the main voiceover on the articulate advert that’s on at the moment? I’ve googled it and looks at their YouTube (sad I know but it’s bugging me) no results! I really recognise the voice but can’t think it of who it is

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Dave had split up with his wife and then Chris took her on holiday. Presumably as more than friends. You don’t do that to your friends - well unless you’re Chris Moyles apparently
I’d heard if was something to do with this but still quite shocked - they’d been such good mates.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Didn’t Jim Carrey’s ex-girlfriend say he gave her herpes? (She committed suicide.)
Aye but I think that came out to be a lie? I mind her mam and someone else (ex husband??) tried to go down a civil case route but it was revealed the poor lassie had told a lot of lies.