Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly3

VIP Member
I hope this is the same person I went to school with. I don’t follow her so unsure if she does any anti bullying campaigns.

But one thing that always makes me think of this ex eastender actress is when I overheard demanding her mum pick her up from a bus stop and was shocking how she spoke to her! She was so rude and cruel. Told her to be there in 10 mins or she would make their evening miserable.
Jasmine Armfield?

Reverend

VIP Member
I thought I read in one of the Rebecca Loos’ interviews old VB had her boobs reduced and a tummy tuck after one of the csections. I personally know someone who’s done this, so hearing VB may have done this is no surprise
She had had implants so were these taken out?

CherryAcid

VIP Member
In his early theatre career he was openly gay, talking about potential boyfriends and stuff, then when he started to become big in Hollywood he became coy and boyfriends became ‘people’ and he hadn’t found the right ‘person’ yet and his PRs forbade people from asking questions about his sexuality and got former interviews where he talked about being gay scrubbed from the internet, and now he is openly gay again. To be fair, I shouldn’t have said he was the one that tried to hide it, maybe it was his management, but it definitely happened and the comments on this article mostly agree:

Ah okay, I recall reading a big article about it around the time Dracula Untold came out.

Loftcat

Intriguing! I don’t remember much either, although I’ve a feeling there might be a scene involving foreplay with vegetables?!
most chefs go to France in order to train with superior mentors. Emoji didn't exist, ridiculous! You have never cooked for/ or been lambasted by one. Odious .

Pinkblush

VIP Member
That's fair - I know most posters here are based in the UK, and I'm not. It's relatively common where I live. Regardless (and I too dislike the name Karen thrown around as an insult, I don't agree with its usage), I think calling someone 'Jameela' as a response isn't okay.
I think any name calling is lame but these things can naturally catch hold. In my cousins lgtbq circle they throw the name jemeela around , not at anyone directly but just when they hear about straights who try and give sermons on what the correct and incorrect terms to be used for genders and those that bully ,harrass and troll people for having a different opinion. I don't think they give a flying duck whether a jameela type person doing the offending finds the term offensive when used against them. Saira khan from loose women was offended at being referred to as a jameela but continues to troll and blast those who don't agree with her. Name calling might be offensive but its human condition. People resort to it when they feel attacked.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I must admit I had only read the gossip collums and then recently listened to the James English Podcast with her and totally changed my mind on my views :( she had been abused and was left to her own devices at such a young age. Well worth a listen or a watch on youtube if you get chance
Thank you, must check it out 👍🏻