Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any goss on James Martin?
I’d totally forgotten this until you asked. Years ago I worked at a conference centre that had a motor museum attached to it. He was there doing some promo work and apparently said to one of the young receptionists that he’d meet her in the museum later on and have her over one of the car bonnets. Always thought he was a sleaze ever since!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Looks like FKA twigs is dating Matty Healy. Knew they were pictured together earlier this year, but it all went quiet. He's posted on his Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I’d totally forgotten this until you asked. Years ago I worked at a conference centre that had a motor museum attached to it. He was there doing some promo work and apparently said to one of the young receptionists that he’d meet her in the museum later on and have her over one of the car bonnets. Always thought he was a sleaze ever since!
I always suspected he was too good to be true

Reactions: 2
Looks like FKA twigs is dating Matty Healy. Knew they were pictured together earlier this year, but it all went quiet. He's posted on his Instagram.
I thought she was still with Robert Pattinson! I’m so far behind 🤣

On that note any goss on R-Patz?? He’s a bit of a guilty pleasure for me

Reactions: 3
I thought she was still with Robert Pattinson! I’m so far behind 🤣

On that note any goss on R-Patz?? He’s a bit of a guilty pleasure for me
His fans bombarded her with racist abuse when he was going out with her. Poor woman cant seem to catch a break.

There was a Hollywood herpes tree going round a few years back showing how it could be spread...

View attachment 345448
ScarJo is rumoured to have a thing with Chris Evans, who has shagged half of Hollywood. Im surprised hes not on there! Who is the guy atbthe top?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Those women virtually all have the same face.
same surgeon!

Alex Rodriquez - J Lo’s current beau so another one for the list 🤣

ScarJo is rumoured to have a thing with Chris Evans, who has shagged half of Hollywood. Im surprised hes not on there! Who is the guy atbthe top?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Minor soap actors always seem to be dicks.
Encountered several American minor soap stars back in my retail days and oh my days yes! Nasty and demanding. Even more of a nightmare than Mia Farrow.

Did anyone else ever watch the Are you Being Served film? They all went on holiday to Spain and it was very similar to the Carry On films. I loved Wendy Richard and Mollie Sugden in Are You Being Served. And John Inman too, of course!
Sure did. Grew up watching AYBS on PBS with my parents.

Reactions: 7
I got red arrowed into oblivion (not a euphemism) for saying on DM comments that Tattlers were suggesting Kelly Brook was really a lesbian (I have no idea, and it doesn't bother me, but I'm guessing they just thought I was a random troll or fantasist).
She is a lesbian, or at least part - had a long relationship with Priya Kadilis (spelling?) from Eastenders. Those awful presenters AJ Oduju and Ashley James were also in a relationship... not sure what happened with with either parties.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wasnt Jim Carey not cleared of giving the woman herpes? Her and her family forged medical documents that belonged to a friend of hers and passed them off as hers and that Catriona lied. I thought this was common knowledge that he didn’t pass on herpes to her and that he won his court case of defamation.

Reactions: 3
Someone I've wondered about is "J" or Jason Brown from 5ive. Last I read/heard was he was accused of being a bully in the group (which he vehemently denied), and that he'd chosen a very low-key life out of the spotlight. He always seemed a good sort to me - hard working but also like he didn't really want to be there :(.

So, does anyone have any gossip about him?

View attachment 343679
He could grind me juicy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has Stacey Dooley had work done on her face? I don’t mean recently, but I’m currently watching one of her older documentaries on W and her face looks totally different. The voice is the same but facially she has changed a lot. Her face was plumper and less angled then. I suppose she could have just lost weight, but it’s a very stark difference.

Reactions: 11
I'm having to suffer Piers Morgan to watch Barbara Windsor: Life Stories on TV now. Never had a strong opinion of Babs either way, but appreciate her talent and achievements.

She had a full and interesting life it seems. She and her husband Scott came across as very genuine and in love. Hope tea doesn't say otherwise.

Reactions: 8
She looks like her nose has been made smaller too.
Ooh yes and that does change someones face totally. Looking at her now and then it reminds me of the kind of work people like Kendall Jenner have had where they’ve had their faces totally reshaped.

Then

02CCE69A-4732-4969-B1E4-1C5D611B8CC7.jpeg

Now

EAE6269F-CCCD-4C09-A1E5-F79E37AD7D72.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I did the same as you , i was watching her old documentaries and i immediately noticed it. She went from attractive to stunning. Her nose was very upturned before with massive nostrils, its really refined now and shes got cheekbones too. That could be weightloss as you say, but she was always very slim.

Reactions: 5
Mibbe shes just grew into her face. I dont look the same as I did in my 20s. My face is more angular and defined and I havent had work done.

Who knows maybe she has

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.