Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish mine was as juicy as some of these.
Hooked on this thread.

Damian Lewis is technically my next door neighbour.
One of the nicest guys I've met in the public eye. His wheelie bin decided to make a run for it last week and I took great pleasure in watching him chase it down.

Geri Horner (Ginger Spice) lived behind me and if I could tell you the state of her garden... You wouldn't belive me! 🤢
You have more tea to spill !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh that’s interesting When he died recently she posted a really bland message on Twitter that really felt like she’d been told to say something but didn’t want to. Didn’t she call him out for being fake years before?
yes ..they set him up on most haunted with some fake spirits whose names were part anagram of his and words like liar! so he was outed a fake 😱

Reactions: 5
You have more tea to spill !!!!!
Ahh if you mean Damian tea... I really don't.
They're lovely, keep themselves to themselves. He's so charming, my partner hates it 😂
Horner though... I wish I still lived there I could take pictures and show you.
Thered be bins flying around in the garden with rubbish EVERYWHERE.
Theres a "round" glass room, like a church steeple almost, and the glass was green with moss and general tit upkeep.
They were never there from what I remember but she's rude as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah Haim was such a waste of life! I remember not long before he died, he tried to sell a rotten extracted tooth on eBay 🤮🤮

I think there’s definitely something to the Hollywood pweirdo thing and I hope it gets the lid blown off it. Was thinking about Drew Barrymore earlier too and how she started on A Class drugs by 9... that’s fucked up by anyone’s reckoning
Agreed but from what I can see Drew has really turned her life around. She seems so wholesome and happy now. I hope it's true because it's lovely to see.

I used to love London’s Burning 😀
I've been watching them on Sky On Demand. They are so good.the original film (2 parter) is heartbreaking and so gritty.

Something that is probably online concerns Kevin Keegan..anyone remember him getting attacked by a bunch of blokes with baseball bats donkeys years ago..? The press seemed to drop the story pretty quickly.

At the time, the story doing the rounds was that he had been fiddling around with some kids and the beating was from a group of their Dads.
Well this is old second hand gossip. I had a friend that used to go out with a Newcastle footballer in the mid 90s. The NUFC lads all used to go out to town and bring girls back to Kevin Keegan's house which was in Darras Hall...I think. David Ginola was the worst for it. He didn't even take them into a room before banging them in the hallways, kitchen, etc. All in front of guests and team mates.

Again this is old second hand gossip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
they might live in her house, but seeming she's always out on the piss and on holidays. I think nannies are caring for the babies. I'm surprised social services haven't been involved multiple times with her due to the obvious drug abuse, alcoholism, mental illness and the strange and dodgy people she keeps in her company.
Not even that. Their dad has them and she does occasional flying visits so she can post pictures and so she remembers what they look like. She lives with her dozy mates and her menagerie and none of the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?
If you look on Richard D Hall's channel on YouTube, he has put together a documentary on jill dando. I think its called "Kill Jill, the Dando assassination". Worth a watch!

As regards Jill Dando, Richard D. Hall may not be everyone's cuppa; but this (and the three parts which follow) is well worth watching...

Posted the same thing and just came across your post! Agreed, worth a look!

Reactions: 5
I have never heard this but Oh. My. God. She is a ringer for AR! This either can’t be true or is true and privately acknowledged by MK because if the rumour is out there and it is true, she surely couldn’t deny it with a straight face! I’m completely convinced of this one.
I know. I can't help but smile when people try to deny it. They're the double of each other.
Fair play though, they seem happy enough with it all.

Reactions: 1
Justin bieber was supposedly abused by mutliple men during his early days and the main instigator and abuser was Usher.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Justin bieber was supposedly abused by mutliple men during his early days and the main instigator and abuser was Usher.
Heard this somewhere before.
Chris Brown was also abused by the same ring of people that abused and destroyed Lil Wayne

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No which character was that ? I used to love George , Glen Murphy. He was gorge
He used to live in my home town (about 2 roads away from me), this was before LB, he moved away once the LB cash started rolling in 😂. His elder children went to my school . He was pretty low key in celeb terms, used to open school fetes and stuff . No gossip I can remember other than that he was good mates with Ray Winstone who was often round his house (according to one of my mates at the time who lived a couple of doors down 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you look on Richard D Hall's channel on YouTube, he has put together a documentary on jill dando. I think its called "Kill Jill, the Dando assassination". Worth a watch!

Posted the same thing and just came across your post! Agreed, worth a look!
Richard D. Hall has a great video series on YouTube investigating the disappearance of Madeline McCann too. I think he's spot on!

Reactions: 11
He used to live in my home town (about 2 roads away from me), this was before LB, he moved away once the LB cash started rolling in 😂. His elder children went to my school . He was pretty low key in celeb terms, used to open school fetes and stuff . No gossip I can remember other than that he was good mates with Ray Winstone who was often round his house (according to one of my mates at the time who lived a couple of doors down 🤣🤣)
I remember reading he was good friends with Ray Winstone. 😊
I think Glen Murphy was in another program before London’s Burning called Shine on Harvey Moon.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Irina Shayk was a beard for Bradley Cooper. Some people say Leo Decaprio is gay too.
Meghan Markle was a yacht girl.
Yep, heard that about MM. Also saw a document someone ferreted out from old records, where she was claiming to be a lawyer and was involved in some shenanigans with her mum regarding her grand fathers house. I think I have the screenshot somewhere but probably no one is interested, lol.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been posted before but there was a weird blind item a few weeks back regarding Ariana Grande and Jim Carey... I’ll let it speak for itself... Super random if true!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The Made in Chelsea cast are well known for enjoying anything they can sniff or swallow. Also not adverse to a wine enema before filming apparently...

Pro Green is opinionated AF (comes off as aggressive) but not a bad sort.

Joey Essex is apparently really clever and has qualifications in business.
Not very Hollywood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.