Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine its probably triggering for Ulrika seeing her (alleged) abuser in the media again for a similar kind of crime he (allegedly) committed against her. It's not the standard way to deal with issues is it? Posting naked bathroom selfies reclaiming your body and mind but she's not really a standard person is she? She seems extremely damaged.
She looks worryingly underweight as if she has an eating disorder. I hope she is OK but you have a point with the timing and the nudity... Some kind of message.. I hope she has support

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She looks worryingly underweight as if you has aneating disorder. I hope she is OK but you have a pointwith the timing and the nudity... Some kind of message.. I hope she has support
Shes addicted to getting a sun tan as well (she's admitted it herself)

Reactions: 5
Piers Morgan said that there was another big name doing the rounds at the time, and so he was really shocked when John Leslie was named.

But JL is definitely a massive sleaze regardless though and I totally think he’s assaulted a lot of women.
He is 100%! I'm so disgusted by this outcome. And more so the ignorant people who gave character witnesses. But what I am reading saying "Oh this poor man has been through enough", "These bitter women have ruined his career' OMG!!!!! He is a predator.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Piers Morgan said that there was another big name doing the rounds at the time, and so he was really shocked when John Leslie was named.

But JL is definitely a massive sleaze regardless though and I totally think he’s assaulted a lot of women.
He did a documentary didn't he My Year of Hell and I recall it not being that supportive of him (can't find it on a Google search)
He was TVs golden boy pre schofield (who certainly isn't much better) seriously he has fallen too..
It really is all PR led for a lot of celebs.. A complete fake persona...
But what's kept in the dark always comes to light...
All quite on the Schofield front how did Phillip recoup himself😕. Was Lockdown his saving grace...

Reactions: 5
Oh that’s good news - I’d lost track of them as individuals - They always had a great rapport - it was probably just some people stirring it. It’s definitely one of the best industries I’ve worked in.... don’t get me started on the emo music scene :cautious:
I want to hear more on the comedy AND the emo scene!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is 100%! I'm so disgusted by this outcome. And more so the ignorant people who gave character witnesses. But what I am reading saying "Oh this poor man has been through enough", "These bitter women have ruined his career' OMG!!!!! He is a predator.
Piers was a newspaper editor of the mirror and a Sunday mirror and Matthew Wright once worked as Showbiz editor I remember he has some column (I was a fan) .. So likely it was the gossip in journalistic circles...
Matthew Wright most certainly got a boost for The Wright Stuff show...
Blurted out or planned🙄 I liked Wrighty though..
I liked JL too until, I heard about those rumours.. . Not sure John Leslie's career will revive though..he has also been a long time away from TV too.

Reactions: 2
Think is with JL, he is going to spend the rest of his life waiting for the next accusation/court case to arrive. They will keep on coming. Always looking over his shoulder. If he is guilty, and there have been so many accusations from disparate sources, he is serving a type of sentence, although a custodial one would be be optimum.

Apart from his friends and long suffering parents, most people think he is guilty of something unsavoury. Ulrika did not name him in the book, but she didn’t deny it was him either. If I had gone through a traumatic time at the hands of a sexual predator, I wouldn’t allow someone innocent to be hung out to dry if the wrong person was being hounded by the media. I think we can be sure that he is who she was referring to. If it wasn’t JL she could have said, no that is not who I am referring to, without naming the real person.

Maybe Ulrika would get some type of peace if she did try to get justice. She looks frail, damaged, self-sabotaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All this talk about Lily James got me thinking back to summer where she went to the park with her mates. There was some speculation that she was doing coke but to me that just looks like she’s clearing her nose or using an allergy spray?
E3BFB76E-A3FF-4679-BAEF-3257535D3EBE.jpeg

• Wow
I can say what I like too. Looks like attention seeking. Accusation Lite.
Ulrika’s autobiography is a very good read and she pulls no punches . The rape happened when she was an up and coming TV personality and it was someone who she knew and had come to her hotel to pick her up for a date. She doesn’t name anyone but of course when the book came out, the tabloids focused heavily on the rape and are trying to guess who she is talking about ? I remember Jonathan Ross guessing who it may be. To be fair to her, the rape isn’t harped in about in her book but it was Matthew Wright who blurted out John Leslie’s name love on TV.

Ulrika’s autobiography is a very good read and she pulls no punches . The rape happened when she was an up and coming TV personality and it was someone who she knew and had come to her hotel to pick her up for a date. She doesn’t name anyone but of course when the book came out, the tabloids focused heavily on the rape and are trying to guess who she is talking about ? I remember Jonathan Ross guessing who it may be. To be fair to her, the rape isn’t harped in about in her book but it was Matthew Wright who blurted out John Leslie’s name love on TV.
I watched it live it was Wrighty but its live TV. I hope Ulrika is OK. She was always warm and bubbly on TV and the last time I saw her on TV was Masterchef. She seemed a bit timid. I hope she is OK. It would be nice to see her back on TV. She use to present The Gladiators she was excellent on that.
A natural presenter.

Of course the tabloids were going to focus on the rape and the identity of the attacker. She was tv gold at that time, she got a lot of attention in the normal run of things, so when she mentions the rape, of course they were going to home in on it. I seem to recall she got a bit of flak for revealing it and leaving a lot of her tv colleagues under suspicion until the story narrowed on JL. Matthew Wright thought he was going to get sued, but oddly John Leslie forgave him. Which is odd in itself. You would want the opportunity to refute it surely.

Reactions: 6
I watched it live it was Wrighty but its live TV. I hope Ulrika is OK. She was always warm and bubbly on TV and the last time I saw her on TV was Masterchef. She seemed a bit timid. I hope she is OK. It would be nice to see her back on TV. She use to present The Gladiators she was excellent on that.
A natural presenter.
My son is 36 and Ulrika was his ideal woman when he was a teenager and she was on Shooting Stars! I can definitely recommend her autobiography for a good read , some celebs give a sugar coated account of their lives but she gives it her all , faults and all.

All this talk about Lily James got me thinking back to summer where she went to the park with her mates. There was some speculation that she was doing coke but to me that just looks like she’s clearing her nose or using an allergy spray? View attachment 282023
He was behaving like this 10 years before Matthew Wright blurted it out. Journalists knew of his behaviour in the early 90's. Matthew was one. With his tv presenting, he then had the same agent as Leslie. But Matthew would have known when he was a journalist.

My son is 36 and Ulrika was his ideal woman when he was a teenager and she was on Shooting Stars! I can definitely recommend her autobiography for a good read , some celebs give a sugar coated account of their lives but she gives it her all , faults and all.
I never knew she released one. I'll have a read prepping for the next lockdown and half term.
I really like her. She should be on Loose Women... Some of that panels got to go...

I never knew she released one. I'll have a read prepping for the next lockdown and half term.
I really like her. She should be on Loose Women... Some of that panels got to go...
The book is called ‘Honest’ she admits she treated her first husband badly by cheating twice but in turn she’s been treated really badly by partners too.

Of course the tabloids were going to focus on the rape and the identity of the attacker. She was tv gold at that time, she got a lot of attention in the normal run of things, so when she mentions the rape, of course they were going to home in on it. I seem to recall she got a bit of flak for revealing it and leaving a lot of her tv colleagues under suspicion until the story narrowed on JL. Matthew Wright thought he was going to get sued, but oddly John Leslie forgave him. Which is odd in itself. You would want the opportunity to refute it surely.
Unless he realised that if he sued, people may go digging and find evidence of his crimes.

Reactions: 9
All this talk about Lily James got me thinking back to summer where she went to the park with her mates. There was some speculation that she was doing coke but to me that just looks like she’s clearing her nose or using an allergy spray? View attachment 282023
Ive never done coke but id have thought it would be pretty hard to snort it like that. It looks like an allergy spray to me too. The question is why she was being papped so much over the summer not just here and with chris evans but just randomly in the park and walking down the street etc It looks like the press had an inkling of some gossip that they wanted to find evidence for.

Reactions: 11
I’m an absolute ghoul for this, but I do wonder what that other name doing the rounds was that Piers Morgan alluded to...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.