Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My posts have not said she is lying. Not once. I believe she was raped. I am not giving him the benefit of the doubt. I do think the way she revealed it and keeps hinting at it the perpetrator is not doing anybody any good and to do it on social media is trivialising it. So, please, read the posts. Or better still put me on ignore.

Reactions: 4
There is no doubt she is a victim, but she chose to reveal that fact to sell her book, and there has to be some criticism about how she is alluding to somebody being the culprit by staying silent, not reporting that person officially and sticking ambiguous posts on social media just after his latest case has been dismissed allowing the media to link her name to the story again. It’s not misogyny to point that out. JL is a monumental sleaze and it’s just a matter of time before he comes a legal cropper. This is never going to go away for him, just like the murder that follows Barrymore. He is not the victim here in anyway, unless he is completely innocent - however too many accusations have been flung at him. Already on this thread other names are casually being bandied around as perhaps being the real perpetrator. And however much you don’t like a certain celeb like Linekar because of his alleged extra maritals, she could end that life changing accusation by saying one way or another if it was Leslie, rather than let other innocent people being dragged in.
Or John Leslie could have not started a lengthy sex offending career?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Which Ulrika could potentially put a stop to? Closure.
You’re not helping. It’s probably knowing how,much horrible publicity she’d be visiting on her kids aswell as herself that’s stopping her. But I’m only guessing. I don’t know why. So I can’t judge her. Giving the benefit of doubt to John Leslie at this stage, though? Un-believable. Why dwell on her lack of complaint to the police rather than his decision not to sue her? Or even demand a public declaration?
Your sympathises would be better employed on the victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not only have I said I believe she was raped, I have not given him the benefit of the doubt. But you are on a track of self-righteous posting so I am going to leave it there.

Reactions: 4
Apart from his friends and long suffering parents, most people think he is guilty of something unsavoury. Ulrika did not name him in the book, but she didn’t deny it was him either. If I had gone through a traumatic time at the hands of a sexual predator, I wouldn’t allow someone innocent to be hung out to dry if the wrong person was being hounded by the media. I think we can be sure that he is who she was referring to. If it wasn’t JL she could have said, no that is not who I am referring to, without naming the real person.
When katie price announced out of the blue that she'd been raped by someone some years ago she dropped enough info that people could put it into a certain time line in her life ... then refused to take it further when people whittled the suspects down to one guy. He was a on the Gladiator show at the time and went by the stage name Ace. He had been engaged to her years ago and strenuously denied ever raping her.
When the story broke she was with Alex Reid. She was even questioned by the cops about it but still refused to name the rapist and then when the fuss started to die down she and Alex took to wearing tee shirts with Ace playing cards on them to keep the pot stirring. Because she's a bleep like that. If he raped her he needs held to account but no, she chose to play silly buggers for publicity and let public opinion crucify a potentially innocent bloke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
part of me wonders if is just an old-school upper class thing? Maybe bed hopping is the norm?

Dominic is an Etonian, and his wife Catherine is Anglo-irish aristocracy. Her ex husband is married to the sister of Rose Hanbury I believe - who was allegedly having an affair with Prince William. If you look back a little further, Camilla, Andrew Parker Bowles, Charles, Princess Anne were all rumoured to be pretty flighty when it came to partners. ive heard someone say that Camilla was very tolerant of Charles sleeping around, hence why they ended up together. Annie was rumoured to have been sleeping with Andrew Parker Bowles, to give an idea of how incestuous it could be.

So yeh, I think it’s probably a pretty common theme among the bored and wealthy upper class who have accepted that kind of behaviour as the norm for centuries.

The look on his face was nauseating
Yep that smirk was so, damn knowing asif to say so bleeping what... It was guilt free. Seriously hope she slaps him some papers... Clearly Crisis PR from his management drafted in before she got the details to save his career..
as for Lily crisis PR needed too. Own your behaviour and apologise.
Can't see the attraction myself. But he seems like a Narcissist with that smart face he probably works on his victims with his personality.
I'm pretty sure I read a blind gossip on him recently...

Reactions: 5
Ulrika and Gary worked together for charity only a couple of months before her book was released - would she do it if he was her rapist and she wasnt under a contract to appear.

Reactions: 3
My posts have not said she is lying. Not once. I believe she was raped. I am not giving him the benefit of the doubt. I do think the way she revealed it and keeps hinting at it the perpetrator is not doing anybody any good and to do it on social media is trivialising it. So, please, read the posts. Or better still put me on ignore.
You are hinting at her lying, by complaining about her not going to court.
Not only have I said I believe she was raped, I have not given him the benefit of the doubt. But you are on a track of self-righteous posting so I am going to leave it there.
well I wasn’t going to be personal, but I’d rather be that than a defender of rapists.
It’s strange that for you defending the victims is seen by you as self-righteous

This discussion is most probably very upsetting for the trafically large,percentage of people who have been assaulted, so we should probably call it a day now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When katie price announced out of the blue that she'd been raped by someone some years ago she dropped enough info that people could put it into a certain time line in her life ... then refused to take it further when people whittled the suspects down to one guy. He was a on the Gladiator show at the time and went by the stage name Ace. He had been engaged to her years ago and strenuously denied ever raping her.
When the story broke she was with Alex Reid. She was even questioned by the cops about it but still refused to name the rapist and then when the fuss started to die down she and Alex took to wearing tee shirts with Ace playing cards on them to keep the pot stirring. Because she's a bleep like that. If he raped her he needs held to account but no, she chose to play silly buggers for publicity and let public opinion crucify a potentially innocent bloke.

Ace didn't he turn religious. I don't know of this but that's telling a message then with the t-shirt.

You are either thick or spoiling for a fight. I am not defender a rapist, nor have I said she is lying. The reverse. Questioned the way she has linked herself to him again with her ambiguous social media post. So please stop with those accusations.

Poor Ulrikas kids, son just started uni... She reported that and Bo... Seeing yr mother looking seriously ill/ malnourished.where are her family/agents/ management to support advice her. This is awful she looks like a famine victim😥😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
You’re not helping. It’s probably knowing how,much horrible publicity she’d be visiting on her kids aswell as herself that’s stopping her. But I’m only guessing. I don’t know why. So I can’t judge her. Giving the benefit of doubt to John Leslie at this stage, though? Un-believable. Why dwell on her lack of complaint to the police rather than his decision not to sue her? Or even demand a public declaration?
Your sympathises would be better employed on the victims.
To be fair, her children were much younger then, possibly one or two were not even born yet, so the publicity would not impact on them back then.
As it stands now, her children are much older and it would be a good example to set them if she pursued the matter and showed them that you can't let stuff like this lie dormant, you gather up your courage, face it head on, deal with it and let the dice fall in a court of law. Even if he were found innocent (which I doubt he would be or is)Ulrika will have taken the high ground and done her best to nail him and can finally let it go.
Same as the Katie price situation. Don't do it to sell a book or pap stories. If you are capable of taking the publicity that these recollections bring down on you then you can handle a court of law.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I c
You are either thick or spoiling for a fight. I am not defender a rapist, nor have I said she is lying. The reverse. Questioned the way she has linked herself to him again with her ambiguous social media post. So please stop with those accusations.
i can say what I like. Quote.
”Accusations lite” A nasty perspective on the subject.
you're rattled, too close to the truth?
Re fight, I just said we should call,it a day, before you asked if I was thick.
You condemn yourself better than I ever could.

In
To be fair, her children were much younger then, possibly one or two were not even born yet, so the publicity would not impact on them back then.
As it stands now, her children are much older and it would be a good example to set them if she pursued the matter and showed them that you can't let stuff like this lie dormant, you gather up your courage, face it head on, deal with it and let the dice fall in a court of law. Even if he were found innocent (which I doubt he would be or is)Ulrika will have taken the high ground and done her best to nail him and can finally let it go.
Same as the Katie price situation. Don't do it to sell a book or pap stories. If you are capable of taking the publicity that these recollections bring down on you then you can handle a court of law.
an ideal world. It’s not though is it? Ulrika is a damaged woman, why again, are we putting the eight of the law, all the responsibility on her? The internet? Don’t you think as her kids got older, bullies wouldn’t have brought it up at school.

Reactions: 7
Ulrika and Gary worked together for charity only a couple of months before her book was released - would she do it if he was her rapist and she wasnt under a contract to appear.
Good spot. I maintain that if it wasn't JL she would have stated that by now, if not at the time.

I remember this Big Breakfast clip from 1993 got analysed at the time, it was noted how Ulrika's body language was very uncomfortable and tense.
4E0E0B0700000578-5932949-image-a-35_1531132611653.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Unless he realised that if he sued, people may go digging and find evidence of his crimes.
Exactly this. It’s THE only reason you wouldn’t sue.
Also, I’m sure ulrika claimed to have been celebrate for years rather than have a sex addiction??? Like, she was married and abstained from sex for years which aided the demise of her last marriage. I may be completely recalling this incorrectly though so feel free to correct me!

Reactions: 3
Looked up Martina Cole again. Refers to items “removed due to data protection”.
The quotes are nauseating “I don’t know how I’m able to write these things”. “I know the criminal world”
Also, I found she’s donated to the N.S.P.CA. :sick:

I searched if it would be possible to remove criminal history from internet, and found several companies offering to do it!
Under the “right to be forgotten rule or law”. Which is what was up last time, that’s now been removed. Bit of a giveaway, when I read that before, it was obvious only a wrongun would need it.
I wish her history was more widely known.,spread the word Tattlers.
She has friends in the world of crime. It is them who provides the material for her books.

Wasn’t she on the same series as that gob💩e Terry Christian? Anybody got any goss on him?
Oh he’s such a rude bastard on Twitter. He is another one who is up his own arse.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.