Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe she loves her husband (they’ve been together since they were kids) and she loves her children. To this end doesn’t want to break up her family and maybe she doesn’t believe that fidelity is the most important thing in her marriage?
Plus, she is catholic I believe so maybe that’s a factor.

Really surprised at the judgements on here about stay at home mums, apparently they have nothing interesting to talk about if they don’t have a job? My jobs dull as tit so I try not to bore my mates with it- and vice versa! How bleeping patronising.
Well said Bev! My job’s great but I have far more interesting things/puerile nonsense to talk about when I’m with my mates. I don’t understand why JO and other put-upon wives are in the firing line here. What did they do wrong?.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, the point was never about women who stay at home with their children. I personally think society would be a lot better off if mothers (who choose to) could stay at home until their kids are ready for school. The comments some of us were making were around the being 'rewarded' with another baby every time your partner cheats. Two very different scenarios. I still maintain that being gifted with baby after baby from a cheating husband is demeaning. One day Jools will have an empty house and her kids will be off living their lives - maybe Jamie will start buying her diamonds instead? Regardless, their relationship sounds very transactional and Jools seems to be cashing in. She gets babies, nice houses and never having to worry about a bill. Some women are very happy to do that. I can't imagine anything bloody worse!!!
yes I agree with that. Apparently in the early days, every time Beckham strayed Victoria would get a big fancy ring, but every time I’d look at that, I’d get wound up. I could never be bought.
It was more the seeing people,who stay at home with caring responsibilities being seen as dull and being under valued that made me post. Re won‘tyouhaceacupoftea. It’s all good though, I won’t be bearing any grudges.

id not be able to keep quiet, anyone treating me like that would probably regret it.

A journo told me it was common knowledge re his messing about. I.e Jamie.
sickened by his image of the cuddly face of capitalism, helping all,the no-hopers. He’s still living in a massive mansion, and they are all un-employed again.
Also, apparently he food in his restaurants was tit too.

Prince Charles gave that Bishop a good character reference, and the bishop still ended up in prison.
P.C wouldn’t answer questions at an enquiry re that, it was an abuse of power. Especially concerning the type of charges. Camilla also has that vile criminal, (the Bish not hubby,) officiating at her old dad‘s funeral AFTER it came to light.
weirdos.
Maybe, he’s sympathetic to pedopiles what with his “honoroury grandpa” Mountbatten being one.

Prince Charles gave that Bishop a good character reference, and the bishop still ended up in prison.
But the correct response would be not to give a character reference.

Anthea Turner and Fern Britton rally to John Leslie's defence

#
Sickening. Remember when Ulrika wrote about that in her autobiography, and Jonathan Ross said, I know who that is, we all do?Or words to that effect. Yet these women, One of whom worked with him didn’t?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sickening. Remember when Ulrika wrote about that in her autobiography, and Jonathan Ross said, I know who that is, we all do?Or words to that effect. Yet these women, One of whom worked with him didn’t?
[/QUOTE]
They all worked with him, Anthea and Diane on Blue Peter, and Fern on This Morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its not so much the stay at home mum issue but the staying despite the constant cheating. The conversation started because it was suspected that all these women allegedly got another baby as ' compensation' for cheating, so bringing another child into a relationship with a father who treats their mother like tit. Colleen Rooneys sons will have Wayne as a role model. DW wife is wealthy, classy and has a successful career. Shes not a stay at home mum yet why the hell does she put up with it? It was clear from that statement and his smug face that Lily is just another woman hes shagged. Nothing special.
I reckon she puts up with it because he is a narcissist. I get bad vibes off him.

a victim of narcissists are stripped off their self worth, don’t believe they deserve better, have their reality questioned and sanity undermined. I can only speculate of course

I think Lawrence Fox has given up the thought of being an actor now, purely because he he knows he won’t get employed. He has always been a tit, now he is a humongous one. I am sure you know that his demise came when he appeared on Question Time, he said Meghan’s treatment by the press was not racially driven, a woman in the audience (think she was white) said he was white and privileged. He said she was racist for bringing his colour into it. I am paraphrasing. All hell broke loose. In modern day parlance, he was cancelled. Including by the actors union who were very vocal in their response to him.

They have since backtracked, think he threatened legal action. His acting colleagues have abandoned him. Some have attacked him on Twitter - his former friend Rebecca Front has blocked him. Think that’s her name, she was. In The Thick of It. So since that time he has no work etc so has carried on with his anti-woke agenda. Basically he no longer has acting as a career option and his other career as a musician is dead in the water because he is shite.

His big thing is #defundtheBBC and was instrumental on getting Land of Hope and Glory played on the Proms after it was dropped. He is now starting a new anti-woke political support called Reclaim, which has been given £5 million to launch it from ex Tory voters. He is very arrogant, but also clever. He won’t get to be an MP but I think he has filled a void left by the silencing of Hopkins, and will become influential in highlighting issues and will bring pressure on the Tories to do something. He will split the right wing vote. He likes to spar on Twitter in response to the abusive tweets he gets.

He comes from an acting dynasty. Edward is his dad, Emilia his cousin etc. He benefited massively from nepotism. I wonder how they feel about him besmirching the family name, will there be fall out for them. He is going to be buzzing around like an angry wasp for the foreseeable as he no longer has a career. Be interesting to see how this plays out. We live in strange times. An anti woke pushback has started and he will be a key player.
has anyone watched “I hate Suzi” ? It almost feels autobiographical and I wondered how much of Suzi’s husband was based on Fox

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I reckon she puts up with it because he is a narcissist. I get bad vibes off him.

a victim of narcissists are stripped off their self worth, don’t believe they deserve better, have their reality questioned and sanity undermined. I can only speculate of course

has anyone watched “I hate Suzi” ? It almost feels autobiographical and I wondered how much of Suzi’s husband was based on Fox
Me! There are I Hate Suzie and Billie Piper threads here. I wonder how she copes with him, she supports Labour by the looks of it, or certainly anti-Tory.

Reactions: 1
I thought so
They all worked with him, Anthea and Diane on Blue Peter, and Fern on This Morning.
[/QUOTE]
, I thought so but I wasn’t 100per cent sure.
Scummy people.

These women stay for the status, nothing more. Colleen Rooney is reportedly very "do you know who I am" and demands special treatment wherever she goes. If she divorces Wayne, it will be the new Mrs Rooney who gets assistance through the airport, venues opening up especially for her, and the general VIP treatment she now expects. Backgrid and Splash won't follow the ex around, they'll follow their replacements and their instagram accounts will be worth nada. It's got nothing to do with money, they'd get that anyway in the divorce.
Of the nefarious reasons for staying I’d always assumed this too.
cant imagine wanting to have anything to do with Rooney, the scumbag.
its more likely to by this scenario, but to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe the kids are a factor too? They’ve also been together since they were kids too, and it’s harder to separate from what I’ve seen when this is the case.

Me! There are I Hate Suzie and Billie Piper threads here. I wonder how she copes with him, she supports Labour by the looks of it, or certainly anti-Tory.
How many of these are really genuine though?
They all squirrel money away, paying less in percentage terms than a nurse, have kids in posh private schools and then go onto social media jumping onto any p.c. bandwagon that’s passes by. A lot of them will be mouthing what is expected of them, they don’t want to be cancelled or lose work do they?
These people, are the same people, showbiz, who give John Leslie a character statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any gossip on James Acaster - I'm weirdly attracted to him, I think it's his comedy style or something that makes me this way as he is not my usual type haha (which is tall, dark and handsome, unless they make me laugh and apparently looks go out the window!)

The only thing I know about him is that his ex left him for Mr Bean - which if you're a comedian I'm sure is some hilarious material you can use in stand up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see Schofield is slying putting the boot in with Fern Britton in the creepy way he does while still looking like Golden Boy. I used to love him but I see through him now. It’s over on Digital Spy how he talks in his autobiography about their row and how she didn’t text him when he came out “but she did text Steph, which was nice”. Yes, because she’s the one with all the complications head.

Reactions: 30
I see Schofield is slying putting the boot in with Fern Britton in the creepy way he does while still looking like Golden Boy. I used to love him but I see through him now. It’s over on Digital Spy how he talks in his autobiography about their row and how she didn’t text him when he came out “but she did text Steph, which was nice”. Yes, because she’s the one with all the complications head.
Digital Spy will probably delete it soon. They generally do with negative stuff about Schofe.

Reactions: 9
These women stay for the status, nothing more. Colleen Rooney is reportedly very "do you know who I am" and demands special treatment wherever she goes. If she divorces Wayne, it will be the new Mrs Rooney who gets assistance through the airport, venues opening up especially for her, and the general VIP treatment she now expects. Backgrid and Splash won't follow the ex around, they'll follow their replacements and their instagram accounts will be worth nada. It's got nothing to do with money, they'd get that anyway in the divorce.
I used to work for a leisure company and can honestly say Colleen Rooney is very polite, down to earth and not attention seeking on their visits away.

Reactions: 17
Anyone got any tea on any of my following strange random list haha, Dan Walker, Amanda Holden, Gabby Logan, Roman Kemp

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any gossip on James Acaster - I'm weirdly attracted to him, I think it's his comedy style or something that makes me this way as he is not my usual type haha (which is tall, dark and handsome, unless they make me laugh and apparently looks go out the window!)

The only thing I know about him is that his ex left him for Mr Bean - which if you're a comedian I'm sure is some hilarious material you can use in stand up!
I’ve seen him live a couple of times. First time it was a book reading of his own book. He was hilarious. Second time during his warm up, five minutes in, which he did himself, a guy shouted “rubbish” and walked out. Whatever he was saying at the time was definitely inoffensive and the room was warming up nicely. Nothing was rubbish about the gig so far. James Acaster was shaken and could not get his stride back after that. He referred to the guy who walked out over and over, throughout the rest of the gig. He said he was going to make the show as short as politely possible and would never return to Aberdeen. I believe him and don’t think he’ll be back. Pretty much every other comedian I’ve ever seen would have hardly have raised an eyebrow at a single person walking out. It was bizarre. I wonder if the fact he has ASD was a factor.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
yes I agree with that. Apparently in the early days, every time Beckham strayed Victoria would get a big fancy ring, but every time I’d look at that, I’d get wound up. I could never be bought.
Didn’t Kobe Bryant do that when he cheated on her and raped that woman? He gave her a massive diamond ring if I remember rightly.
I don’t understand that logic at all! ‘Here’s a massive piece of jewellery to remember I couldn’t be faithful to you’.

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen him live a couple of times. First time it was a book reading of his own book. He was hilarious. Second time during his warm up, five minutes in, which he did himself, a guy shouted “rubbish” and walked out. Whatever he was saying at the time was definitely inoffensive and the room was warming up nicely. Nothing was rubbish about the gig so far. James Acaster was shaken and could not get his stride back after that. He referred to the guy who walked out over and over, throughout the rest of the gig. He said he was going to make the show as short as politely possible and would never return to Aberdeen. I believe him and don’t think he’ll be back. Pretty much every other comedian I’ve ever seen would have hardly have raised an eyebrow at a single person walking out. It was bizarre. I wonder if the fact he has ASD was a factor.
He has ASD, I didn't know that? I think he's been open in recent years about his depression which came to head after a break up. I just discovered his and Ed Gambles podcast and have been listening to it during lockdown - his whacky style of comedy has me laughing out loud while cleaning the kitchen!

Reactions: 2
He has ASD, I didn't know that? I think he's been open in recent years about his depression which came to head after a break up. I just discovered his and Ed Gambles podcast and have been listening to it during lockdown - his whacky style of comedy has me laughing out loud while cleaning the kitchen!
I’m sure I read he did have it.

I find him really funny, as I say, first time I saw him he was brilliant. I wish that fucker hadn’t walked out of the second gig I saw because it completely ruined the night for everyone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.