Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Mr Motivator (enemy of Louie Spence) is on channel 4 telling us to eat sardines. He is obviously taking himself as seriously as ever.

Gemma whatsits who was on Strictly is showcasing edible insects.

I am only watching because the programme, Steph’s Packed Lunch, apparently had zero viewers one day last month, so I am watching to see whether it is as bad as all that. Spoiler: yes. Must be embarrassing for Steph McGovern.
I wanted to like it as I think she has a great personality but very hard going.

Reactions: 1

itsnotmyfaulthonest

Just reading an article on the DM about Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Such a beautiful man. He’s had major issues with alcohol and drugs, but I’m sure I can remember hearing something about him being groomed for success from a young age...can anyone shed any light?

Jaeme

ooh earlier i forgot that crazy days and nights published the blind items, i heard cdan is paid to publish titbits regardless of whether or not they’re true. some genuine open secrets are revealed from the industry, but yeah hopefully it’s mad fanfiction because to me they always looked really in love? poor rose if it is true 👀 you never know behind closed doors!

Hope it's not true

Chatter

I feel bad for Gazza after watching the documentary Gascoigne. When he was a child he was meant to be looking after his friends little brother when he got ran over and killed. It messed him up. Then he was a victim of the phone hacking scandal. That messed him up too because he was convinced that those closest to him were betraying him when it was Piers Morgan and his sleazy phone hacking. Just makes me see a bit more why he turned to drink.
Gazza gets on well with Piers M. So obviously doesn’t think it was him...

AngryBird

My guess for the Fern Brady tweet would be Jade Adams or Katherine Ryan. Maybe more Jade as she seems very insecure and hard work. Deborah Frances White seems like a self absorbed bitch. Even more so over lock down. Her feminism isn't very believable. I wouldn't call her a comedian.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I literally have to switch off when i see him, makes my skin crawl. He definitely must know where the bodies are buried or something. I cannot believe that we can't find tv presenter for mainstream, family time progs, who ISN'T a burglar ffs!

He's infiltrated Iceland too (the shop) can't even do my discount freezer stocking without seeing his face gurning at me out of the freezers. And the names, just like you'd imagine 'my nonnas lasagne' or whatever....can people not see through his fake shite?
I seriously feel like we are all in some huge Truman Show type experiment
Another here who misses it!
same here ..do you remember the K factor ? 🤣🤣

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Is that so. I really don’t like threats of death, terminal illness etc but I do believe it was her leaking them.

Anyway, Coleen said Rebekah Vardy’s account, and it is what it is.
Just saying what I see.

Not sure if you're implying I did, but I didn't say death threats were okay! (assume anything of that sort is deleted quickly on the DM website).