Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, it’s only a matter of time before Jared Leto is revealed to be a predator. His agents and PR team are working overtime so when it’s revealed they have statements and are ready for the media fire.

He likes to go to Europe and South America and lounge around and get teenage girls to come back with him and basically get him to think of him as their messiah.
I've never liked him, he always comes across as really pretentious in interviews, but I'd never heard thism absolutely terrible

Reactions: 1

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Not really but something strange about an inheritance has stuck in my head. The former editor of Tatler left the majority of his estate to Ben when he died. There was a bit of covert hinting at the time....They both worked for the same magazine. I can’t imagine any circumstances where I would leave my dosh to a colleague....

H
Any tea on Ben Fogel
es been Tattled on here previously
Chatted some up whilst married
Generally a prat apparently

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Katherine Ryan has replied to the tweet, so I don’t think it’s her.
Janey Godley has replied as well and I'd have thought she was a dead cert. She is pretty horrible and judgey.

(Adding in case anyone wants to follow the thread)

Someone else says Dawn French :eek:

This made me chuckle, though
rbv.jpg

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Back when they had to find a reason for a dude wearing makeup. At least times have moved on ... oh wait.
It's feedback from groupies, mostly American, and I'm pretty sure there's plenty of glitter rock stories (Motley Crue and the like) on there too. Dunno, didn't read as homophobic to me, but seems a bit unlikely anyway as I've not seen it said anywhere else.

Hmm, there's not much of groupiecentral left on voy dot com. Wonder if it's on Wayback Machine. This might be worth a browse: https://web.archive.org/web/20010418222003/http://www.groupiecentral.com/

Last edited:

tawdryhepburn

There was the alleged affair she supposedly had with Daisy Lowe too.

Any Stephen Mulhearn goss ? Really difficult to find anything online about him other than he was in a relationship with her that plays Honey in eastenders years ago. Looks like he gets botox
she did what with daisy lowe!?

emm

VIP Member
Same as Bruce Dickinson left his wife for 40 something and he divorced his gorgeous wife who a few months ago had a accident at home.
Really quiet about her funeral etc.
yeh it might not seem like so much now, but when you get to 50 and your partner is 70 that is a huge difference, my parents have friends in this situation and it is really difficult on the younger partner

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Re Sam Kane’s extramarital shenanigans:

Or indeed sporting a “hairstyle” for the want of a better description, that is seemingly modelled on how he imagines Farah Fawcett's Nanna would look if she had substance abuse issues, and had won a small lottery prize.

Never

Never heard of her ! Is she well-known?
I've only ever heard of her from celebrity big brother.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
There’s a conspiracy theory about why he went away and left her. Most partners with kids especially are always checking in on their family, but if you’re wife using heroin why would you go away overnight and leave her?

i suppose Peaches illustrates the difficulty in apportioning blame, she was probably quite an un pleasant spoiled girl, ut also damaged and tragic. We seldom know people’s whole story, and frequently we would be sorry for them if we did.
What's the theory? I wasn't aware of that :(

Noseyparker68

I think footballers and people associated with the the game get away with so much in this country. Gazza is still considered a hero despite being a dead beat, raging alcoholic who severely beat up his ex wife and left her with a broken arm. Rooney is a hero despite his serial cheating and shagging of prostitutes, George Best drank himself to death after receiving a liver transplant that could have gone to someone else.

It’s the patriarchy in action.

As for Harry Redknapp he’s not even that good a manager is he? He’s hardly a Ferguson or a Mourinhio.
Rednapp was in the charity sting thing a while back on TV .
Gazza used to his mam around I knew a guy who knew the family

• Wow