Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tawdryhepburn

Hope it's not true
i’m such a sentimental romantic ninny i don’t want to read it and be disillusioned 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I shouldn’t think she cares, either way.

He’s a total tosser.
Remember him on that poor excuse for light entertainment. “Play to the .whistle”
He said he couldn’t book Rangesh Ranganathun, as he wouldn’t go down well with a lot of the people there! Outing himself as a racist.
He only got the gig as he’s mated with Snowy Willoughby's husband, another p.o.s by all accounts.
He’s sullen arrogant and boring.

That would be my guess.
Haha mates with not “mated” but who knows?

I still don't understand why her husband (who apparently knew she was using again) let her go back home with the baby in the first place. Why didn't he keep the baby with him? That's the worst part of the whole sad story, the baby being on his own for hours, probably dirty, definitely hungry, screaming for his mother who was no longer alive.
There’s a conspiracy theory about why he went away and left her. Most partners with kids especially are always checking in on their family, but if you’re wife using heroin why would you go away overnight and leave her?

i suppose Peaches illustrates the difficulty in apportioning blame, she was probably quite an un pleasant spoiled girl, ut also damaged and tragic. We seldom know people’s whole story, and frequently we would be sorry for them if we did.

Agree how everyone is treated differently though, it’s horrible. You see it all the time on here, as in life generally.

In cant look at Lampard the same after seeing him wave his willy about on that infamous sex tape with Rio and Kieron Dyer
Were you in the video?

I like Christine, but Frank Lampard was friends with Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer on a lad's holiday in Ayia Napa in 2000. They videoed themselves shagging some young girls, and shoving a wine bottle up the girls "ehem" alleged! I am nor saying it is true, but if you Google it....
Someone on here said Lamapaed sexually assaulted her friend on the dance floor. She punched him apparently.

In cant look at Lampard the same after seeing him wave his willy about on that infamous sex tape with Rio and Kieron Dyer
Were you in the video?

Last edited:

CherryAcid

VIP Member
It's feedback from groupies, mostly American, and I'm pretty sure there's plenty of glitter rock stories (Motley Crue and the like) on there too. Dunno, didn't read as homophobic to me, but seems a bit unlikely anyway as I've not seen it said anywhere else.

Hmm, there's not much of groupiecentral left on voy dot com. Wonder if it's on Wayback Machine. This might be worth a browse: https://web.archive.org/web/20010418222003/http://www.groupiecentral.com/
It was all about Donna’s Ho Board back in the day.

Chatter

Jonathan Ross handled it dreadfully and who on earth put him on there? I don’t think he’s slow, but you’re right that something wasn’t right.

I’ve only heard nice things from people who’ve met Seann, though they have been in the last few years since I’ve got into stand up. I have seen him live and he’s excellent. I think that article is unfair as if you watch the clip they are clearly mucking about.
I haven’t watched the clip, I assume it’s the film of him with his girlfriend with his hands around her throat. But, unfortunately he is in the media’s sights as a bad ‘un even though all he did was have a drunken snog with an up for it dancer, so putting stuff like that on social media is playing into their hands. I don’t for a moment think it was a serious assault, but because he has been cast as a pantomime villain, it was fodder for the media.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
If I remember rightly, Terence Trent Darby was MASSIVE for about a year and then pretty much disappeared. I wouldn’t be surprised if Paula had a fling with him, she was obsessed with him at the time. There were lots of stories about him being a bit of a bellend, very full of himself etc.
I think he changed his name and is still making music, but very low profile.
Oh my! 😍 he was fucking beautiful 😍

The thing with the cheating blinds is that they are so common, absolutely every actor must be either closeted, cheating or both! There are also loads of ' shippers' who want him to be shagging Emilia Clarke and have apoplexy at the thought of him marrying Rose Leslie instead. He may well be a cheat but equally he could just have people send blinds into cdan about him cheating which are little more than poor fanfiction!
Bit like the miserable leads in Twilight, can’t remember their names, but them. Never a couple, everyone was dying for them to be at it.

Norbs

VIP Member
I think it was blue, haha.
Name someone we don’t know existed “Hitler”
Do you remember the bloke who got to the final and said Turkey to everything? Yes! One of my all time favourite t.v moments. The look of shocked contemptuous race on his family’s faces!
See #51 and #52.