Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Anyone got anything on Mystic Meg? Is she still doing predictions in newspapers and magazines?

I’m not looking for tea or dirt, I just wanna know more about her.
Well I googled that for you and she had a website. She’s also 78 years old, according to Wikipedia. Real name is Margaret Ann Lake 😄

Reactions: 1

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Really disappointed to hear that. Especially as I wanted to say that Rio ought to take a leaf out of Vinnie’s book.
Me too, he really is the stricken widow and I thought what a wonderful husband he seemed. Let’s hope his late wife wasn’t aware of his misdemeanour

Chatter

If you look up his photography book on Amazon the reviews are hilarious
I just did! 😂😂😂😂 The ratings are either one star or five star, but all of them are taking the piss out of it even the 5 star ones, or absolutely ripping into it. Poor old Brooklyn....

• Haha

Red hair

Who do people think this actress is... Who is now pregnant!!????
Kate Hudson?

Chablis1

VIP Member
Was scrolling through TikTok today, and there was a “cabin crew confessions” account (there are loads) who called out Holly Willoughby for being the worst celeb she’d ever encountered, 0/10.

Piers Morgan on the other hand, was given 8/10 😆
Interesting. Just goes to show.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Thanks @Reverend I'm a massive dog lover but his dogs are big breeds, if one had bitten someone on set once why on earth would you continue to let the dog run loose on set :rolleyes: maybe the dog was prone to bite because it must be pretty scary on a set.

I heard he pushed her too? Shame he was my older guy crush too :(

Sariassong

An 80s popstar has recently turned to fans to help crowdfund his lifestyle – but would these devoted fans be quite so generous if they knew his mum won a jackpot sum on the lottery a few years ago, and their idol got a seven-figure slice of the pie? From Blind Gossip

Any ideas?
Marilyn

• Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
omg i didnt realise he was behind “I Like to Move It” - top primary school disco anthem, highly inappropriate looking back.
Me neither - and it’s played about in this house, my 3 year old loves it