Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Who do people think this actress is... Who is now pregnant!!????

Reactions: 1

Dannie

Chatty Member
Yes I read them all before they disappeared. A quick summary from what I can remember:

nice:
Kylie
Jennifer Anniston
Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Kardashians
David Tennent
David Beckham
Tom hardy

knobs:
Richard Arnold from GMTV
Jimmy Carr
Davina McCall
Loads more I can’t remember

Davina’s husband got drunk and slated her for hours then slept with a member of cabin crew.
I only took one screenshot.....
Do you know which one from the real housewife’s of Cheshire that wrapped her legs around a passenger?

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Has anyone managed to get onto the forum for BA staff called wing wing slide or something. Big article in the sun today about cabin crew slagging celebs off...was intrigued to see if anyone could work out who the celebs were they were referring to.....I tried but couldn’t get past the cookies

Pixie06

VIP Member
Don’t ask me why but I’ve just been reading about Boris Johnson’s personal life... it blows my mind that a man like him has managed to bag so many women and has had multiple affairs! He doesn’t even know how many children he has, shocking.
Did you read the Boris thread here?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I'm watching the rather schlocky Channel 5 programme "Johnny Depp: Where Did It All Go Wrong?" with the sort-of-lookalike actors and dramatised scenes, it's a bit cheesy, but it's midnight. As for his appearance (I once made a comment on dlisted that Johnny "went from being a dreamboat to a tugboat"!!) - I think it's drugs too. And his teefs were disgusting at one point in his relationship with Amber. Sometimes his skin had a noticeably yellow-ish tone as well.
Definitely drugs and probably a LOT of booze as well. This was in a Popbitch mailout not too long ago.

If that’s his consumption in “work” mode, I dread to think what he’s like when he’s off duty 😬

Attachments

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
On the subject of the Ross family, I am regularly entertained when we are told that Jonathan Ross and his wife Jane have ‘one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness’ etc.

I don't think so. In 1999 Jane followed up a stint in rehab, at The Priory, by walking out on Jonathan and her children and embarking on a very public affair (snogging in parks etc.) with the singer of a briefly famous band called The Barenaked Ladies. Jonathan devastated, etc. A few weeks later she went home. They got over it by buying a new seven bedroom house in Hampstead and appointing a housekeeper!
I wonder what keeps them together?

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Ive

been thinking about you quite a bit since you posted. Totally agree with you re poor C B. Courage comes in many forms, and to me you are very brave.
So glad you’re being treated so well.
i was thinking when we ran out of gossip, Tealover49 needs more juicy stuff!
until someone jogs my memory I’m fresh out!

ive got one that tickled me re Larry Grayson?
Does anyone remember him?
im knocking on, he was on telly when I was small.
Shut that door!

• Haha
I have never listened to Around the Horne, but I've heard extracts from the Julian and Sandy sketches. I must listen to some of the episodes.
Hancock's Half Hour was another brilliant radio show, it really showed how versatile Kenneth Williams was, with all the different characters he played. One of his most well known was the snide character, with the catch phrase "Stop messin' about!"
That’s what I meant.

cocoblush

He most definitely cheated on Jessica. There were pictures posted at the time where he celebrated Jessica’s birthday and the next week was in London with Brittny and some models and I think Daniel Ricciardo.
Jenson was a serial cheat on Jessica even before they got married. A while back Brittny denied the fact that Jenson was married when they got together. That’s rubbish - the timeline speaks for itself. This twitter account has it all @brittttttttttj
Jessica is now with Ken Kao and seems really happy. They have a daughter together.
I remember seeing that @brittttttttttj account when Jenson and Jessica split and its very interesting, great detective work there. It's funny that Brittny denies the fact that Jenson was married when they got together because I remember briefly following her Instagram account when there were just rumors that they were dating (nothing confirmed) and she left a gushing post on a California restaurant's Instagram page thanking them for making her boyfriend's birthday so special. If she was calling him her boyfriend in January 2016 then it's obvious that they started dating before then 🤥.

Also just yesterday there was someone in DM's comments section of a Brittny article saying she was his mother's cousin and she 'confirmed' that they met on a blind date in the Summer of 2016! 😮 If this lady is who she says she is then I think they probably actually started dating in the Summer of 2015 (6-7 months into his marriage) and there was a slight Freudian slip from his mother 😱 🤯.

Who else did he cheat on Jessica with and does anyone know if they were even legally married? 🤔

Last edited:

Jumperoo62

I’m a regular listener! I quite like they have a spectrum of presenters. I also like that callers are allowed to show their bigotries and dogmatism and have them dismantled by whoever they've called in to.
I quite enjoy it for the same reasons. Sadly I don’t get to listen much anymore. It makes me swear and I have young children.

• Haha

Chatter

This list the nice ones, and hints at the not so nice one. Kirsty A falls in the latter camp, and Dickie Arnold’s story is there but he is not named.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to fuck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.
For me, this is golden. I’m now imagining the pitch in which he told your friend to fuck off being the same as when he sings “She drives me crazy”.

Maybe the fuck off was said in the same pitch he sings cuckoo.

“You drive me crazy, fuck off. Like no one else, fuck off. You drive me crazy, I want to be by myself.

• Haha

CherryAcid

VIP Member
wow sounds good, never realised she had a book! Loved the film Wish You Were Here, googled her and never realised what turmoil she went through. Sad and such a talented actress.
I love that film too. I was vaguely aware that she had mental health issues after the daily fail wrote some horrible articles about her. There is some great tea on other actors in there without being salacious.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I've never watched any of their shows, but I can't keep away from them when they're constantly in the Daily Mail.
If the gossip is true and Kris' bluff was called, that's a good thing.
Yeah maybe they could have tried that 10 years ago but not now!