Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seaborgium

D

Didn’t he get paid for SoccerAid too?
I know he gave a load of dosh to Great Ormand St, from a Tattler, but bloody hell they keep it quiet when they trouser the money.

Terry Wogan used to get paid for “ Children in Need” too.
It’s a bit rich to sit there as a multi millionaire telling grannies and peeps on minimum wage to get donating.

Someone told me Ken Dodd used to claim expenses from Charity gigs for hotels then drive home!
I think they have to be paid for these things as part of a union agreement with Unison. They may donate these appearance fees to charity later, but certainly get paid for charity concerts to Pointless Celebrities. Equally I know people have tried to get them to appear for nothing, and cannot as why should they do their job for nothing and may cost them money to get there and stay overnight etc. One act I know of was asked to come to a new restaurant opening, and the owner thought they could sit playing songs on their guitar all day while people came in, but no intention of paying them or giving them food.

Reactions: 1

eyeballs

VIP Member
I don’t really get that blind gossip , emma’s pregnancy came out in June , what are they talking about did she assault another boyfriend or not?

Disappointing re H.R. Tax evasion and then this. Apparently the whole Jenner/Khardashian mob don’t even ever tip! Tight bastards.

Yeah there was a panorama type of programme on this exact issue not that long ago. The tv show set up fake charities and then got celebs to promote them. The majority of the celebs agreed to it but for a large fee. Harry Redknapp was one of them and I think Caitlin Jenner.
Very disappointing re H.R. Tax avoidance and then this. Apparently the whole Jenner Khardasian mob don’t even tip! tight bastards.

Last edited:

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Anything on late 90s/early 00s pop stars? I’m on a nostalgia trip and I like to google people when I’m listening 😂

You don’t realise just how young these people were when they made it big, a lot of them were only teenagers! Samantha Mumba, Billie Piper, S club 7, Steps, sugababes etc.

Speaking of which, what has happened to Mutya Buena! She’s so talented and used to be really pretty and unique looking but she has absolutely ruined herself with surgery, it’s so sad.
She was on Celebritu

She was on Celebrity Coach Trip a couple of years ago. I think that she was partnered by Lisa Maffia.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
When I first watched Senna I had never heard of him before (no idea how!). He came across as a really nice guy. I’ve watched it quite a few times since.i read today that Netflix are making an 8-part drama about him. Not out until 2022 though.

Not sure how it will be. It’s got the backing of his family so I don’t know how they will depict his relationship with Adriane Galisteu. They can’t airbrush her, but might marginalise her again as they tried to do with Senna.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I'm a lurker and odd commenter but I have been thinking about you and hoping you're doing as well as can be expected. Stay as happy as you can ❤

As much as I can't stand them, I'm keeping the Kartrashian theme going. How do you think they're going to keep themselves relevant now they've lost the series? I never watched it but gossip sites said it's what props up their other businesses.

Also, I watched some videos of them the other day. Lots of Kim hitting the other sisters. She'd have got a foot in the face if it were me.
Vlogging?

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Tbf the article's title was misleading. She wasn't slagging off her parents, the fail will twist anything to get the clicks. I think these are puff pieces as well. The real story will be about the Ross' marriage or something
I did watch the video, but my memory is poor, didn't she say her parents were wrong in suggesting a diet.

photos in has almost disappeared. It has possibley been airbrushed out,

Maybe it’s her belly button?
Not at all.
Am I correct in thinking that the line "I only asked" came from the old sit-com The Army game? Bernard Bresslaw used to pronounce asked like arseked. Comedy from a different era - just like me.:)
[/QUOTE]
I was mucking about “stop mucking aboutI’ve heard of it, but didnt know that Athough I know one of the phrases from ITMA! Osmosis.
Did you

photos in has almost disappeared. It has possibley been airbrushed out,

Maybe it’s her belly button?
Not at all.
Am I correct in thinking that the line "I only asked" came from the old sit-com The Army game? Bernard Bresslaw used to pronounce asked like arseked. Comedy from a different era - just like me.:)
I was just mucking about “stop mucking about”

That’s new to me. I’ve heard of it, but didnt know that. I Athough I know one of the phrases from ITMA! Osmosis.
Did you listen to “Around The Horne”?
I must try that one
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
On the subject of the Ross family, I am regularly entertained when we are told that Jonathan Ross and his wife Jane have ‘one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness’ etc.

I don't think so. In 1999 Jane followed up a stint in rehab, at The Priory, by walking out on Jonathan and her children and embarking on a very public affair (snogging in parks etc.) with the singer of a briefly famous band called The Barenaked Ladies. Jonathan devastated, etc. A few weeks later she went home. They got over it by buying a new seven bedroom house in Hampstead and appointing a housekeeper!
Didnt she also go off-
I read the article and I'm none the wiser! It sounds like a puff piece. I suspect it's been paid for. I was a slim child and ate what I wanted, but genetics caught up with me and I'm now) not Honeys 18 even, ) it was only when I hit 40 I am pre diabetic. A lot of these influencers have high blood pressure and joint problems in their 20's. At 23 you can fight things off. At 43, it becomes a major, life changing and limiting problem.
Didn‘t Jane also go off piste with Sean Hughes years ago?
A tattler on an earlier thread said it was an open marriage.

If Honey is an 18, I’m a size 10. Why lie about your size, we can see it!?

IAC - has just been on the local news and residents are excited about the celebs coming to the area, they will not know any of this lot 😆 from what they were saying they think it is going to be Gethin Jones, Kathryn Jenkins, Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bales and make a fortune out of the tourist who will come.
What no Tom ?jones or Shirley Bassey?

Yes, its become tired and predictable. I'm more intrigued to watch it in a different setting.
Yes, the “scary rats were all the ate performers with better careers than most of the ‘celebs’ by the end. They were obviously tame, and looked so cute they were wetted to get into character. I’m sure they have an agent.

I’m not Welsh. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Reverend

VIP Member
Thanks @Reverend I'm a massive dog lover but his dogs are big breeds, if one had bitten someone on set once why on earth would you continue to let the dog run loose on set :rolleyes: maybe the dog was prone to bite because it must be pretty scary on a set.

I heard he pushed her too? Shame he was my older guy crush too :(
Harmon's the star.......