Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyparker68

I really want to know about the swingers, Denise Welsh, Tim Healy and one of the hairy bikers been mentioned on here ( am a newbie to this thread!)

Yes you never know what goes on behind closed doors!
I'd heard that off a friend that they swung

Ive

been thinking about you quite a bit since you posted. Totally agree with you re poor C B. Courage comes in many forms, and to me you are very brave.
So glad you’re being treated so well.
i was thinking when we ran out of gossip, Tealover49 needs more juicy stuff!
until someone jogs my memory I’m fresh out!

ive got one that tickled me re Larry Grayson?
Does anyone remember him?
im knocking on, he was on telly when I was small.
I love Larry Grayson

Last edited:

Girlinabubble

Are you you sure it's not his daughter Sarah?
She's a brunette, late 50's.

I’m absolutely sure that she isn’t related...

Marilyn is often facebook begging, I hope no-one falls for his pitiful tales. He'll post that he's absolutely skint, can't afford to pay the rent, no money for food - then posts a photo of himself in a 5 grand jacket and designer shoes.

seaborgium

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I think it’s down to context and intent, although the second isn’t always to decipher. Which is another reason why you can’t ban it as it were, it would be a thought crime.
The careers I employed for my parents became friends, and often said they’d like to see me in their national dress. If I had ever gotten to go to Nigeria I suppose someone somewhere

I’ve posted this ages ago, but here you go.
Afriemd of a very good friend was high up at Strictly. She reckoned he was a foul-mouthed, me men me,type. Worse also a sex pest.
Who??

ClarenceBeakes

The thing is they rarely have a credible argument. Those kind of people never do.

Because the callers are deliberately screened for very 'low wattage' people. Jobbie wins every single time. Is he really the Rocky Marciano of the radio phone in world?

I think it might be more the fact that he looks like he smells like a ferret.

No, but WTF has she done now?

A few years ago she and her partner uploaded a video of themselves dressed as Fred and Rose West joking about burying their kids in the garden, Unsurprisingly they got a lot of stick for that and had to delete it.

90sGal

Chatty Member
The gassing incident in the South of France was very, very weird 🤔. I have my doubts that it even happened rather it was a cover-up for something else. Haven't heard the rumor that she had a miscarriage before, but if she did that's sad 😢

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Anyone got anything on Mystic Meg? Is she still doing predictions in newspapers and magazines?

I’m not looking for tea or dirt, I just wanna know more about her.

Won’t you have a cup

I don’t. I find Father Ted funny. We know how to laugh at ourselves. I can’t remember that episode or any using offensive Traveller stereotypes.

However, it sounds like Star Stories was using well known Traveller stereotypes (tarmacing drives etc). I haven’t watched that episode but it doesn’t sound like a ‘masterful takedown’ and the description above does sound offensive.
As above, why not watch it then make your own mind up?

Pixie06

VIP Member
The one with the glasses I don't watch it so I'm not that up on them .
Can you imagine Tim Healy naked oh it put s you off your cocktail s doesn't it.
Newcastle tea here the Tyneside cinema is still rife with stories of sexual predator s. And a huge cover up.
One of the patron s was on an earlier thread for making a groupie pregnant then forcing her to get rid of her baby , then ghosted her afterwards. Judged by the company you keep
Is Tim the sexual predator or someone else? Who?

PeteM

VIP Member
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to fuck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.
I used to live around the corner from Roland. His speaking voice wasn't high.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I'm a lurker and odd commenter but I have been thinking about you and hoping you're doing as well as can be expected. Stay as happy as you can ❤

As much as I can't stand them, I'm keeping the Kartrashian theme going. How do you think they're going to keep themselves relevant now they've lost the series? I never watched it but gossip sites said it's what props up their other businesses.

Also, I watched some videos of them the other day. Lots of Kim hitting the other sisters. She'd have got a foot in the face if it were me.
Vlogging?

JakeM

VIP Member
Cheryl Cole really did have malaria!

Not only have I met someone who apparently helped with her treatment (being vague because obviously they shouldn’t be talking about it), but just think about it - wouldn’t they have picked something way more common and less suspicious than bloody malaria if they were trying to cover up an overdose or anorexia??!

As for diets, Honey Ross is absolutely correct that diets do not work. The evidence shows they fail in the longterm and most successful dieters end up heavier than when they started down the line. Look up the study into Biggest Loser contestants and their metabolisms - it’s actually really interesting.

I do have an issue with people taking this correct claims and bastardizing them to the point of ridiculousness, though. Diets don’t work, but healthy living does help keep you healthy, and we shouldn’t lose sight of that.
I see what you mean but this is about gossip and it’s not always 100% fact. I was just speculating like everyone else and neither of us have proof nor is it needed as this is gossip. :)