Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatter

When you take your nan out in her slippers...
F0BFF006-91DA-4285-8170-588DDCE29887.jpeg

Rod is absolutely not bothered who sees him with this lady - is a regular at one pub in particular. She is definitely not a relative and definitely more than a friend!
There was a photo of him going into a pub with a dark haired woman about a year ago. The article was being a bit coy I seem to recall about who she was. If it is a special friend, if I were Penny I would be grateful that somebody else occupies him, saves her the bother!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
It’s the daily mail, they’re probably just posting about her cos they’re laughing at her.
Yes, they are nasty like that. They post complimentary stuff about her, knowing full well their readers will take the bait and fill up the comments section with derogatory insults about someone who dares to be overweight.

Reactions: 28

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I like James O’Brien as well. He ties the stupid old gammons in knots when the call in his show.

Reactions: 27

Miss98

In response to the last thread (ie Sarah Harding, and her bandmates posting publicly), one thing I thought of; if they didn't post a public response, they would be flamed by people for it as with social media these days many people expect a public reaction from celebs like the whole "be kind" bandwagon... This is why I'd hate to be famous, because everything you do will always be picked apart and you can't do right for wrong. However, that being said, I do also see PP's points of view that GA has been very cliquey in recent years since they separated and the "Chimola" situation. Those three have been particularly mean towards Nadine at times and when Sarah went in to the Big Brother house it was well reported that Cheryl was paranoid about her personal life being brought up as it's documented that she's really personal with her life. It does seem a little odd that suddenly now they are showing emotion for Sarah. Nadine and Sarah have always been the two that were shunned out of Girls Aloud compared to the other girls.

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Can’t find the post re Adele weight loss, I don’t care if she’s used a gastric band had surgery etc - what I do mind is if she puts it all down to healthy eating and gym work etc.

I’ll say one thing though - a good friend from school who was a size 20-22 for years she went to a size 10 but via gastric band which she was open about and on nhs, was trying to get tummy tucks and skin reduction on nhs too. She looked exactly like Adele looks now. If Adele’s fans think its through weight loss and gym and it’s not then some might turn to slim fast etc or anorexia bulimia in desperate attempts.
Her facial skin was previously stretched out from the excess fat, now she’s a healthy weight she has baggy skin. The skin under her eyes is particularly hollow and baggy, which makes her look tired. The rapid weight loss hasn’t given her skin time to adjust.

Also, many vitamins and minerals are needed to produce and protect collagen, and gastric surgery makes you prone to getting deficiencies, which is my theory for why these patients age particularly badly.

also nothing wrong with her party coke habit either, I don’t do it now but have done in past and yes even after I had kids. I don’t think parents should really do drugs but if they wanna - that’s their choice.
But each line of coke destroys 3 square metres of amazon rainforest. Also brutal gang warfare is involved in the production and smuggling. Plus never mind your nose, it damages your heart. Parents have a duty to try not to die.

• Heart

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Honey Ross is only newsworthy because of her parents, she's not likeable and talented like Roman Kemp. Her comments about her toxic parents are uncalled for. If my teenager was fat and unhappy, then I too, would suggest weightloss as a solution, and I think most parents would.
Her parents are wrong for caring, and suggesting a diet, maybe they should have sent her to fat camp and told her to get up of her fat arse.

She is lucky that her parents were in a position to give her any diet she needed, not everyone can afford it.

Now she wants publicity. Silly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I saw Honey Ross on TV spouting off about how the worse thing any parents can do is suggest a healthy diet to their overweight child. Sorry but she came across to me as an arrogant young woman and very entitled.

MadamePoppy

Coke and surgery.
Although you joke that’s what’s being rumoured well a gastric band anyway, it’s not a crime to have a gastric band as a friend had one fitted but you’re limited in what you can eat.

Her boobs look magic for such a drastic weight loss.
You can guarantee with her money and disappearance to LA etc that she’s had a shit load of surgery including a gastric band. Anyone I know who’s lost a lot of weight naturally has had loose skin, boobs not like Adele’s etc. The elasticity simply isn’t there naturally. Just shows what money can buy you!

Miranda Hart surprises me really. She always looks as though she would be approachable.
Piggy backing on the back of this - a few years ago Prince came to London to do a surprise London secret gig - Notting hill way - anyway it was winter and bloody cold and his entourage came out with free hot chocolate and snacks for fans queuing in the cold. Obviously given go ahead by Prince.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I completely agree. She’s really not all that to be honest. Singing is ok, dancing is good, personality is on and off, she comes across as fake so it’s a no from me. Complete opposite of how Nadine is/ how she comes across.
I used to completely buy in to the idea that Nadine was a pain in the arse because of her portrayal by the media as the one that pissed off to LA, broke up the band etc, coupled with Cheryl, Kimberly and Nicola being such good mates. But then I saw her on I’m a Celebrity and she seemed so lovely. I’m sure she’s not perfect at all, as none of them will be, but it’s just interesting how the combination of strong PR behind Cheryl and strength in numbers can colour the view of someone for a good decade! And I think a number of people will have been taken in by that. Scary really

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the programme with Brian McFadden and Vogue where he was virtually physically incapable of picking up his pants from the floor? I can’t bear him. Lazy man & lazy parent.
I’d forgotten they were even together. Just googled and found a DM article about Vogue and Spencer discussing her marriage to Brian. They both come across nasty in the article. Spencer moaning about having to see her old marriage certificate every time he goes in the safe (daily for some reason 🙄) and Vogue saying thinking about that marriage makes her sick in her mouth. How unnecessarily mean.

• Wow

Chablis1

VIP Member
Hello all!
I’ve been a lurker here forever but I’ve finally plucked up the courage to post some gossip. I’m in a new job and a colleague used to be head of bookings at an arena venue and she told me that most celebrities she met are absolutely lovely!
Kylie Minogue is apparently a delight and so lovely to everyone 😊
The only two she said were rude were Rihanna (mainly because she was stoned) but she also said that Miranda Hart was absolutely vile!
Apparently she left people out in the cold waiting and was generally rude and snobby and wouldn’t let anyone touch her or take any photos and sign autographs etc.
Hardly piping hot tea but there we go! Enjoy!
Hello and welcome! You’ve confirmed what I’ve always thought about Miranda. I just cannot understand her appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who do people think this actress is... Who is now pregnant!!????
Ooooh...Emma Roberts is my guess.

Applina89

How has Adele managed to loose all that weight and have no loose skin or stretch marks?! I’m so jealous!
That photo looks really unflattering of her, I think it’s the look in her eyes and the dark eyebrows?
When I saw she was wearing Bantu knots I knew that she would be called out. Twitter did not disappoint me 😂
I think she looks so weird! Can’t put my finger on exactly what it is but she just looks really odd. Leaning towards the eyebrows? Just very harsh and tired 😂

eyeballs

VIP Member
Because people only pick and choose the parts of black culture that they want to. They want the hair because it looks pretty, but not the every day struggles that come with being black in a white mans world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Bianca Gascoigne is an idiot. She apparently hates her stepfather and is estranged from him, which is understandable given what he put the family through, but she’s still happy to use his name to make a name for herself.

Her real name is Bianca Kyle.

Doc

VIP Member
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to fuck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart