Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I watched it last night. The hygiene quality of the bed sheets and towels bothered me. 😂
That’s what I was saying see above.
if you’re the sort of person who doesn't trust the peanuts on the bar...any other nuts from strangers En mass aren’t going to tempt you.

Re dogging and swinging.
The bottom must have fallen out of their hobby since Corvid. It’s not the same via zoom I’m guessing?

i performed at a venue that hosts sex parties or whatever they call them now. Not like that!
i didn’t know until I got there they were also allowed to use the venue, not that night thank god.

i was very glad I have dettol laundry cleanser that night. All my clobber went straight into the washing machine.
if I said I’ve always been very anal you might misconstrue me. But I’ll tell you to be the only 7year old who didn’t get ringworm in my class as I wouldn’t play marbles on the drain lids gives more pride than most of my qualifications.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Lucy was sexually assaulted in a hotel by an employee who managed to get into her room. It was all hushed up and Lucy left the competition, we were told it was because she was unwell with throat problems but she was obviously traumatised by what happened. She then had to sign an NDA saying she’d never talk about it.

If you follow Lucy on social media you’ll know that she is now teetotal because she developed a drink problem afterwards.

• Wow
  • Sad
Try watching ‘Big Break’ with Jim Davidson. That’s like something out of the arc, appalling sexism towards female contestants and snooker players.
I reckon if he still had the show, Jim Davidson would still be the same. He’s the type who could never be enlightened.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
And some of the parents should look to themselves. I wonder if nutritious healthy food was on offer? Harder if you’re skint, I know, but there’s so much information out there now.
Really big people just weren’t around when I was young. I’m saying that as someone who hates bullying fat people, and who is fat. However, this pussyfooting around is enabling. I will say parents tend to work longer hours, but still the number of kids who are extremely big is sad, and nothing to celebrate. I’m of an age now when ,any of my friends have serious illnesses, and it makes you paragmatic.
I took my kids out to get school stuff the other day after reading this thread. It got me thinking. We were in a cafe and kids were drinking milkshakes that now come in those big jars with handles and a muffin, with cream on top. There must be about a days calories there for a child, yet it was in the afternoon, not lunch or dinnertime. Some responsibility must be on the adults there. Not only the parents but the shops that make portion sizes so much bigger and pack so many more calories into food and drinks. Surely its not fat shaming to say no to a milkshake and a muffin when your kid is overweight?

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Apparently the multi millionaires daughter who’s never actually worked a day in her life and has wanted for nothing has been through hell poor lamb.
Trigger warning - rape mentioned

I read the article in full expectation of eyerolling at her latest output. Whilst I agree she presents as annoying & brattish, in the article she speaks about being raped 2 years ago - I wonder if this extreme exposure of her body just now is a form of conscious or subconscious cathartic "acting out" and part of her reclaiming her body? Survivors of sexual abuse react in many different ways. Just wondering...

• Sad
  • Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I'm overweight myself, have been most of my life, and am now living with type 2 diabetes (family link, everyone on my dads side has it) and high blood pressure. I've gradually lost 4 stone, but am also very aware that I'm the one that's damaged my body through my diet over the last 20 years. Thankfully my GP and practice nurse have been really supportive and helpful in my journey.

She's no role model for young women. She's just the poster girl for heart attacks and diabetes, no matter how she dresses it up. Fat isn't cool, or pretty. It's damaging for your mental and physical health.
Wishing you well in your journey back to health. My brother in law developed type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and had knee problems - he was on the list for bilateral knee replacement surgery. For him, the prospect of surgery was his epiphany. He lost weight through gentle exercise and healthy eating, supervised by his GP surgery (and a supportive wife and family) and now, 6 stone lighter, no longer has diabetes, his blood pressure is within normal limits, and with physiotherapy, he no longer needs knee surgery.

I'm all for people being body positive, but promoting obesity as a good lifestyle choice is just wrong. Pro-ana websites get shut down, but the fat activists are free to post about their way of life without any restriction.

• Haha
  • Heart

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
I actually think Demi Moore and Bruce Willis have the weirdest looking kids in the history of the world 😬 The Rosses aren't bad in comparison..👀
I loved it when the daughter was after movie work and someone said there’s an ugly Rumer going round Hollywood :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I know someone who thinks it's entirely made up and anything you see on the news, patients etc are crisis actors. Because she doesn't know anyone who has had it, she can't comprehend the reality and it's fits her bonkers narrative. She refuses to wear a mask, worked through lockdown (in a closed sector) and doesn't social distance and because there's been no consequence, this reaffirms her belief its not real.
She should come and work alongside me for a day or two then. A lot of my patients are those who no longer have Covid but are left with long term ill-health including respiratory failure, kidney failure, liver failure, mobility issues, memory problems - they'd be delighted to tell her that they are not paid actors and Covid-19 is a very real threat to life.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Barrymore was similar with his picking on guests all for entertainment. Was never a fan of Brucie. Surprised nothing came out after his death.
There was no dirt in on Brucie. Shortly before he died there was a Popbitch blind item about how when the BBC realised his health was deteriorating, and that they’d have to produce a gushy obituary and tribute programmes they looked into whether or not he’d done anything dodgy because they’d been hauled across hot goals over Savile, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall etc. But there was nothing they could find.

He was big headed and arrogant and had been a womaniser in his younger days, but it was always consensual.

Norbs

VIP Member
Did anyone see the documentry on Channel 5, about the Duke and Duchess of Wessex a week or so ago? I know there has been much speculation about whether Edward 'bats for the other team" but has anyone noticed how masculine, Sophie is in appearance.....!
Frankly, no. Sophie is one of the most elegant Royal ladies, along with the Duchess of Suffolk.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Just saw this video after reading an article regarding Australia cancelling the Ellen show and how Ellen was so hell bent on getting Mariah Carey to confirm pregnancy that she forced a glass of champers on her. It's so tacky. A woman's pregnancy is nobody else's business until she chooses to make it so.

• Wow
  • Angry

Eurgh

VIP Member
Probably Bryan sounds a bit more Oirish than Brian.

Did anyone see the Simon Cowell episode of Star Stories? That was a masterful takedown of Westlife, who are shown tarmacking a drive before being turned into a band (‘five blokes, five stools’) by Cowell. Louis Walsh is shown as a leprechaun doing Cowell’s bidding.

Westlife’s debut hit, in the show, was called ‘To be sure, to be sure, to be sure’.
Masterful takedown? Sounds like a mess of reductive and racist stereotypes to me.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Idk how anyone takes the matching powder over the age of 25. I used to take it during nights out and realised that it was nothing special and boring.
I also want to say that after I had done some research on the drug as-well I realised how much damage it was doing to the world. I once accidentally clicked on a cartel gore video that made me have a panic attack to the point they had to call an ambulance. I also had to pay out thousands upon thousands for a family member of mine who racked up debt from cocaine.

So, I know I must sound like a true hypocrite because I used to take it every now and then when a late teenager and young 20’s but I truly comprehend how much damage it costs and how evil the industry is.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Wow, I never knew that either. I’ve had a look into it. Her partner is a millionaire apparently.
I strongly suspect she had a surrogate, that black and white photo she released wearing a moon bump was super shady.
She’s simply pretending she carried the baby herself to get a deals and more attention.
She’s such a hypocrite, slagging off Lily Allen for shagging Liam when she was more than happy to shag him behind Patsy and their young sons back.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I know a couple of anti mask people who have also done this, is it advice from their crackpot group I wonder?

It genuinely upsets me how they think it’s fine to pretend to be disabled to avoid wearing a bit of cloth for a bit. 😡😡
Wow that’s extremely ableist (the people doing it not your comment), I can’t comprehend the thought process behind it and I wish people were getting more called out on it. If you want to be selfish and not wear a mask then own it...don’t hide behind genuine disabled people. Just shows them as what they are, selfish idiots.

Reactions: 19