Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jennifer Grey and Johnny Depp were definitely an item. Very briefly and just after Dirty Dancing. She was also famous because of her role in Ferris Bueller, which came out around the same time. Depp wad still in 21 Jump Street then.
Did Winona get plastic surgery (like Jennifer did)??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Apollo 13 is on the telly now. I stopped wy
None of this stuff about Russell Brand surprises me. It was obvious even at his Top Shagger heights that he would be using his fame and reputation to score all kinds of (no doubt quite young and vulnerable) women. Some men just give you the creeps and RB has always done that for me.
Wasnt he trending on Twitter a few days ago? Stuff like they can’t believe he’s not been brought to justice. I’m sure I saw a screenshot somewhere but when I looked on Twitter I couldn’t see owt.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I seem to be the only person on here who loves Tom Jones 😳😳😳

Both him Dame Shirley Bassey can still belt out the tunes.

Must be something in the Welsh Water 😀😀😀

istapp

anything on nathan fillion? i'm sad he didn't seem to stop his co-star on the rookie from leaving (as a producer) and after the castle rumours that he and stana katic couldn't be filmed together... i'm worried it's him. but he's captain mal.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Super-injunctions don’t persist after death do they?

or poor sodden’ Karens!
im not a Karen, but it can’t be great now.

Apologies should read dog, not did of course.
He also stepped out with Michael Foot‘s wife’s daughter when young. The young couple arranged to meet Foot and Jill the mum, who could see them approaching over rough ground in the country. Jill Foot could see her petite daughter carrying large suitcases, whilst the 6”2 bodybuilder Sean Connery carried nothing.
The press know it's not worth publishing something where a lot of people will never believe it - the court case means a fair proportion of the population will say it's all smears - that was one reason he went to court - protect the reputation post death.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Chablis1

VIP Member
I wonder if it suited him to keep her so there was no division of cash etc. The poor woman seems to have lived a very sad lonely life, even her son was with T.J most of the times as manager. Such abusive behaviour starting fro so young must have ruined any confidence or self esteem she had had.
I’ve always thought that about the money side of things.

Plus, if a bit on the side was pushing for more of a commitment he had the ultimate excuse. ‘Sorry love, I’m married.’

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Someone mentioned earlier there was a Freak Like Me playlist based on the book, I can’t find it on Spotify. Could someone share it again? TIA.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Re Vernon Coleman, if it floats your boat - apparently he is hosting a Youtube Live stream "Old Man In A Chair" on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7pm (UK time), from 2nd August. According to his website.

Might give it a whirl...I used to watch David Icke's Youtube broadcasts but I've already said why I have reservations about his forumites (and seemed to have aggrieved one Tattle member - who even went as far as unfollowing me after that!). I didn't actually say anything that bad :eek: And I'm not on here to fall out with people.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
There is a sort of male equivalent to Karen - gammon. Both are shorthand to get people to shut up. I hate them both.

With regard to Louis Theroux- somebody earlier listed his school mates. Shane MacGowan also went to the same school bizarrely. It is Westminster School.
I always thought "shut up you gammon" was a regional catch-all term for either gender meaning they were an idiot/eejit/muppet.

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I've tried telling my NHS Trust that but they just shrug and say it's the best way of sending confidential information to other professionals because it can be encrypted. Er...so can emails. Ah well, never mind. I think the powers that be in the health service have other concerns at the moment than their outdated methods of communication :D
I genuinely didn’t know anyone still used fax. Hope your trust joins the 21st century soon😊

Their system is so corrupt. It’s such a shame that the Clinton’s have compromised themselves and the Democrats so much. I think that really helped Trump.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Trump and Bill Clinton are both rapists, they both have allegations made against them, and if they’d have been politically motivated I’m sure we’d know by now.