Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
she is facially beautiful- she’s getting to the point of too much work being done on it now at dawn wards clinic of freebies.... lips Botox etc

does anyone remember when she did actually get skinny and died her hair dark? It’s never referenced at all!
No I don't, I've never seen that photo! Mind you I don't watch that god-awful programme.

Reactions: 1

gashers

Chatty Member
Sean Lock is a dick. I happened to be on the same boat trip as him and his wife in Australia years ago. He had a lovely day snorkelling and basically left his wife to deal with trying to get the kids in and out of wetsuits on her own. At lunchtime he sat at the front of the boat, eating and chatting away whilst his wife tried to sort lunch from the buffet for herself and the kids on her own. My husband noticed too and thought he was a knob (but didn’t recognise him)
Isn’t that all men 😂😂😂😂😂seriously just joking

From what I've heard, Lock is a cock.

Same goes for Lee Mack.
Please is anybody not a cock 😂😂😂

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Watched the second Kingsman today and I’ve got to know if Pedro Pascal is gay. Adding Narcos to my watch next list 😍

Bette21

Read an interview he did in lockdown, and the journo really seemed to want to hammer home how lovely he was. Seemed v nice, v down to earth...

Probably been mentioned already, but speaking of Fearne, did she have any idea about her ex? She's v lauded and I don't get it?
I think a lot of his fans knew that he wasn’t that concerned with age of consent, and to some extent his band and people like Fearne must have known that too. I’m sure I remember reading that his band had begun to distance themselves from him before it all came out anyway because they didn’t approve of his lifestyle. But I don’t think any of them had any idea how horrific he truly was.

I can’t remember which poster it was I was discussing Lily Allen with but she’s with David Harbour now going by insta, so I don’t think they have broken up, my detective work failed! 🙈

Ponponpon

VIP Member
Yes. I’d completely forgotten about that! It’s possible, but the article makes a point of mentioning that he’s living separately from his wife in a hotel so that’s got my spidey senses tingling.
Ah! Maybe it is just Strictly then?

If they are all in a Strictly bubble, they'll be affair rumours galore...

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him, he's obviously not a well man and his family are indulging his fantasy.
Obviously you say? People freely believe what they like but it doesn't mean they have to be mentally ill. But, that's a different topic and neither gossip nor celebrity.

Ooh, Adam Ant. I sat next to him at the cinema once. It was at the National Film Theatre. Tony Richardson had died and his daughter Natasha arranged a screening of The Charge of the Light Brigade so I popped along and when I settled into my seat and looked around I saw Adam bloody Ant sitting next to me on my left!

I was this close to leaning in and telling I used to masturbate furiously to his pictures when I was a teenager, but thought better of it considering the circumstances.
Brilliant!

Pixie06

VIP Member
Can anyone find the Jeffrey Epstein thread? I’ve used the search function but can only find the one from 2019, I thought there was a more recent one? Wanted to talk about the new photos that have emerged of Bill Clinton.
What new photos?

MadamePoppy

honestly, I believe in this more than in that perv. thing. He always looks uncomfortable around women. I think he's also holding on to getting that call that says he's Superman again or 007 and I guess that's the reason why he's still in the closet, imo.
But also because sadly general public view of “the gay” is it’s ok for certain openly camp stars but certain

Jumperoo62

Jo Brand has spoken about being good friends with Alan Davies, who I've heard reports of being a miserable sod. That said I met Jo Brand and she was lovely - very sweet, down to earth, took time for everyone. Same for Phil Jupitus actually and Adam Hills.
Phil Jupitus is a lovely guy. Lee Mack is a prick.