Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I don't think things about Cliff will come out post death - all the court bussiness means even post death no mainstream media will print anything of that nature.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
To be fair most owners of tiny todgers don’t whip them out in public. If they do they are fair game for discussion, especially on a gossip forum. See also the woman who stuck pringles in her vulva.

They are nicknamed “privates” for good reason.
I was going to be rude and ask which flavour, but I won’t.
I don’t understand why anyone would do that.

Afro B

If my memory serves me well Alan Davies very negative about scousers basically said he can’t stand them. Also steel car wheel trims can’t stand him🤮

PeteM

VIP Member

I think it’s Ed Sheeran!! Anyone?
No.

Jumperoo62

About 15 years ago I spent a very strange evening in the company of, among others, Emily Lloyd and her boyfriend/drug dealer. She was completely out of her head and only spoke to him, always in a tiny, whiny voice. I was told he was something to do with the local Irish mafia wannabes, which certainly fit with the charming kind of fellow he seemed.
Where are the Irish Mafia wannabes based?

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I used to follow him on Instagram and he was so on/off with his boyfriend I wondered why they even bothered!
I looked up Marilyn on FB, and in his profile he’s wearing a green dress with cleavage? (if it’s the real Marilyn!) - but all the posts are very sexual! Is it the same person?

DigiDuino

Is there anything about Roman Atwood of YouTube fame?

He's just resurfaced after a long time away, I used to watch him a lot but I can't remember much coming up

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Don’t trust Data Lounge everyone is gay according to them.
Yea Ive been digging into him and i dont believe hes gay at all. I dont think hes primarily into younger women or anything as hes only been out with one much younger girl who was 19 so very legal( the other young looking woman was actually in her mid 20s) but I do think he makes very questionable choice in women. Thinks with his D rather than his head.

Last edited:

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I loved him from about age 10, I had a Duran break when he went quiet then loved him again and still do In my wee fantasy land.

I had a biography written about him as a kid about his early punk days and his first marriage. I don’t remember much of the content which is surprising because when I finished reading it I would just turn to the first page and go ahead and read it again. Honestly I wasn’t weird there were only 3 channels back then and my computer was a Vic20.

My copy of that book was binned somewhere along the line but I got another copy on eBay lately. I just haven’t got round to reading it again yet.

He has had some pretty stunning girlfriends over the years. I agree about Amanda Donohoe, she came across as intelligent and funny when she was in the public eye and a great actress. He was also with Jamie Lee Curtis and Heather Graham later. He clearly likes a strong woman. He was a shagger though. A Mumsnetter posted once about sleeping with him and said he was the best shag she’d ever had. Not jealous at all, oh no (also Mumsnetters are famed for making shit up :p ).

I sound like a crazy fangirl but I’m really not. I just enjoy the man’s work and I’m a kid again at his gigs. I’m on some of the fan FB groupS, one in particular is brilliant and 50/50 Male and female members and lots of pisstaking of each other (and sometimes AA) in a funny good natured way. One day someone posted something about thinking blokes who dress up as Adam to go to the gigs were sad. The next post was a pic of one of the members in full make-up, including white stripe, standing in his pants ironing his Dandy Highwayman gear. Occasionally you get someone who just doesn’t get it and has a flounce. I turned down an invitation to another all female one where the members write sexual fantasies all about Adam...not sure if the Ants get a look

Though surely with a name like princess charming you were made for each other!