Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bolam has had a far more successful career, Bewes never really went anywhere after The Likely Lads.
It gets round if you are unprofessional (turning up hungover, not having learnt your lines, etc.) and you don't get cast as much. Apparently he did tours with Gareth Hunt, Trevor Bannister etc. and they hated him as he dreadful to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Re Rodney Bewes.
He and his wife had triplet boys. I remember as a kid reading how he considered giving one away to a rock star who couldn’t have kids, Was it Fury? He thought it would be a struggle financially. Anyway, even as a youngun’ I thought it horrendous that he made this public. How would the kids have felt when they learned of it?
He even told of the one ear-marked for giving away!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It gets round if you are unprofessional (turning up hungover, not having learnt your lines, etc.) and you don't get cast as much. Apparently he did tours with Gareth Hunt, Trevor Bannister etc. and they hated him as he dreadful to work with.
I read somewhere that he used to tour in an old caravan. A sad life.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! I read the gossip in the earlier thread. Very disappointed. Was hoping he was beautifully mannered as well as being an amazing shag. Tbh I was hoping someone would come along and describe a night of passion with him so I could live vicariously through it.
Oh well. Back to reality. Yawn.
Bet Lewis Collins knew how to show a lady a good time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
With regards to James Grant talent management, aka the ITV mafia. Holly Willoughby has left the agency. This is actually pretty huge if you’ve followed the whole saga of Schofe coming out etc. I firmly believe they are behind the unpleasant stories about Lisa Armstrong as a way of protecting the Ant and Dec ‘brand’ by trying to portray him as a victim. I think it was much more complicated than that though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ENTY said the other week Naomi Campbell is involved in the kidnapping of the Nigerian School girls - if true would enty really know?

With regards to James Grant talent management, aka the ITV mafia. Holly Willoughby has left the agency. This is actually pretty huge if you’ve followed the whole saga of Schofe coming out etc. I firmly believe they are behind the unpleasant stories about Lisa Armstrong as a way of protecting the Ant and Dec ‘brand’ by trying to portray him as a victim. I think it was much more complicated than that though.
Would not be surprised to see Holly leaving her ITV Jobs soon.

Reactions: 8
Re Rodney Bewes.
He and his wife had triplet boys. I remember as a kid reading how he considered giving one away to a rock star who couldn’t have kids, Was it Fury? He thought it would be a struggle financially. Anyway, even as a youngun’ I thought it horrendous that he made this public. How would the kids have felt when they learned of it?
What an absolute bleep.

Reactions: 7
No I agree it is a bit weird! I checked her insta and there’s a dog there too, does she have a dog? Maybe she’s just staying at someone’s house.

oh I just did some insta investigating and her and David harbour aren’t following each other anymore! So maybe they’ve split up and she’s staying with a friend? Although I presume he lives in America and she’s the one with UK property, so I don’t know if it’s relevant haha.
Ohh maybe it’s over, I think she was wearing an ring on her engagement finger for a while. I’ll have to have a better look. It did seem to be very long distance. Unless one was willing to love country it would be very hard to keep up I would think.

Re Rodney Bewes.
That is pretty horrendous, and cruel

Reactions: 5
there such a thing as a gay homophobe? as he seems like one.
There are sadly loads of gay homophobes. The priesthood is chocca for a start! Ditto American right wing evangelists and politicians. They hate themselves so hate anyone like themselves.

There are now some Pictures of Lisa Armstrong’s new fellas ex wife on the Daily fail ....with accompanying sob story. I could reel off some of the forthcoming comments before they’ve even been written.
Yes I dont remember hearing any sob stories from Ants girlfriends husband and children, who she left for Ant!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There are sadly loads of gay homophobes. The priesthood is chocca for a start! Ditto American right wing evangelists and politicians. They hate themselves so hate anyone like themselves.

Yes I dont remember hearing any sob stories from Ants girlfriends husband and children, who she left for Ant!
There is not a sob story - his wife just said that they had split up earlier in the year, nothing about Lisa in her comments and said what a good Dad he is.

Reactions: 3
What is the situation with Ant and his girlfriend? She was his ex PA? They seem an odd match. Wonder if he just likes that she provides him with a ready made family.

Does anyone know how Ronan Kemp’s friend passed? I think he was the producer on his show, Joe Lyons? Him and Vick Hope have done tributes and I’ve seen quite a few news reports on him.

Reactions: 2
Re: James Blunt. No gossip but just loved this story about Keith Flint.

RIP Keith you were definitely one of the good ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone know how Ronan Kemp’s friend passed? I think he was the producer on his show, Joe Lyons? Him and Vick Hope have done tributes and I’ve seen quite a few news reports on him.
So is this now 2 friends he's lost so close together? Sad. He seems so lovely 😌

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.