Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to google him, that hair got to be a syrup
You’d think so, but then if it was why would he have bought it?
[QUOTE="1982, post: 2006360, member:

He’s our MP where I live and rumour is his on a gay relationship with Andy Street the mayor of Birmingham. I’ve met both and can totally see the rumour being true.
[/QUOTE]

He was onCelebrity Blind Dates”. He claimed to be bisexual. When you’re walking around sporting that monstrosity, I expect you have to be.
(No bi-phobia, just him individually.beggars can’t be choosers.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve always felt really sad for Portia. I think she has struggled in the past (as shown by her weight loss and tiny frame) and there has been constant gossip/blinds about how controlling Ellen is. Poor thing.
I’d recommend Portia’s book to anyone with an eating disorder. It helped me.

Reactions: 7
I’ve met him too and it really is something in person! My parents live near Lichfield and he was next to me on a train back to London about a year ago. My dad as an ongoing joke always jogs along the platform enthusiastically waving goodbye when he drops me off, I was on the far side of the carriage while Michael was by the window so I had to explain to him who this mad waving man was - he found it very amusing and commented how sweet it was despite my cringing 🤣
This made me smile! Your dad sounds a legend!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So remember in 2002 when Robbie Williams signed the EMI record contract for 80 million!?

Well he donated exactly half to Great Ormond St as part of a huge redevelopment project, under the condition it was never publicised- an insider told me that and I thought it was really nice as he can often come across as a bit of a bell end!
Sting gave millions to the North East anonymously too. I saw a secret document.

Reactions: 11
I remember reading a long time ago about Portia and Ellen being in a car going to a red carpet event and Ellen screaming abuse at Portia all the way there ... then both emerging from the car all smiles for the cameras.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know her Grandparents raised her.Tamara had her very young and pretty much dumped her on them so she could go partying.She was a tit Mom.
yes, I saw an interview with her former nanny, saying the grandparents were great. Tamara sounds like a selfish cow, just left them to it.

Reactions: 3
Davina MaCall
My family member in recovery used to know her - they met at a NA stuff. He said she was great. Friendly, beautiful, a laugh, normal. Everything you hope she would be. He said all the blokes were being very pally hoping she’d be interested but she wasn’t. Lol. Sensible. And she wasn’t all flirty with the men and off with the women either. Just all round nice. This was early in her recovery I think, before marriage?

It’s strange, you don’t imagine that someone like her would be in an unhappy marriage with someone controlling. But then I was just like that too. I didn’t realise how abnormal some stuff was. You just get used to it. I loved her early fitness videos. Before they got super choreographed. Music was good too.
She seemed to lose her sparkle for awhile. I hope she got it back. I’m divorced now but I haven’t found my sparkle again. I look at people like her and it gives me hope that all isn’t lost to be divorced and starting again in my late 40s.
Just waiting to turn that corner myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Late to the game and new here but taking it back to the cock talk, Richard hawley has a massive swipe. One of my best mates (male) lived with him for a long time and said he often paraded around nude, didn’t go as far as helicoptering his cock but said he was quite proud of it!
One of my favourite musicians, never thought I'd see his name on here!

Reactions: 5
Amanda Holden in today’s Fail. No disputing her cuntiness but her figure is incredible.

Wishing you all the very best with turning that corner @Bloody orange Hell I’ve been where you are and it’s rotten but you’d be surprised what wonderful things life puts in your path x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yikes...

(Katie without her veneers, in Turkey, from the DM today). She's shameless, I'll give her that.
31543352-8591305-image-a-55_1596533164982[1].jpg

What's the story with BackGrid (a few photos from them in this article, as on many Katie Price stories)? They say on LinkedIn they "..supply all of the top news outlets with real-time content from the world's top photographers. Powerhouse agencies Xposure, AKM-GSI and FameFlynet U.S.A. joined forces to create BACKGRID, the World's largest celebrity content agency."

So..they supply "real-time celebrity content" (ie, fictional narrative for whatever spin the celebrity wishes us all to believe) and KP also gets free dental treatment? I'm sure Trump would call them "fake news" - apt in this case!

What about poor Harvey, who was in intensive care mere weeks ago?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Davina MaCall
My family member in recovery used to know her - they met at a NA stuff. He said she was great. Friendly, beautiful, a laugh, normal. Everything you hope she would be. He said all the blokes were being very pally hoping she’d be interested but she wasn’t. Lol. Sensible. And she wasn’t all flirty with the men and off with the women either. Just all round nice. This was early in her recovery I think, before marriage?

It’s strange, you don’t imagine that someone like her would be in an unhappy marriage with someone controlling. But then I was just like that too. I didn’t realise how abnormal some stuff was. You just get used to it. I loved her early fitness videos. Before they got super choreographed. Music was good too.
She seemed to lose her sparkle for awhile. I hope she got it back. I’m divorced now but I haven’t found my sparkle again. I look at people like her and it gives me hope that all isn’t lost to be divorced and starting again in my late 40s.
Just waiting to turn that corner myself.
I’ve been there and your sparkle will come back. It takes time but you’ll get there. Wishing you the very best xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yikes...

(Katie without her veneers, in Turkey, from the DM today). She's shameless, I'll give her that.
View attachment 201545
What's the story with BackGrid (a few photos from them in this article, as on many Katie Price stories)? They say on LinkedIn they "..supply all of the top news outlets with real-time content from the world's top photographers. Powerhouse agencies Xposure, AKM-GSI and FameFlynet U.S.A. joined forces to create BACKGRID, the World's largest celebrity content agency."

So..they supply "real-time celebrity content" (ie, fictional narrative for whatever spin the celebrity wishes us all to believe) and KP also gets free dental treatment? I'm sure Trump would call them "fake news" - apt in this case!

Well,apparently Epsom hospital doesn’t have ICU,but a high Dependecy unit.So that was a bit of a porky.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well,apparently Epsom hospital doesn’t have ICU,but a high Dependecy unit.So that was a bit of a porky.
My mum was in a High Dependency Unit last year (mercifully, she's much better). I actually thought they were similar - Google says..
Screenshot_2020-08-04 whats the difference between icu and high dependency - Google Search.png

Reactions: 2
Yikes...

View attachment 201545

I knew that her going to Turkey would either be more surgery or new teeth.... Also, how many sets of porcelain veneers has she had by now??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.