Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and it is very obviously a wig that needs a good toner on it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š
Does he wear it 'ironically' or do you think he actually think that thing looks good? It looks like a cross between a guinea pig and one of those nylon bedroom rugs you used to see in the 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does he wear it 'ironically' or do you think he actually think that thing looks good? It looks like a cross between a guinea pig and one of those nylon bedroom rugs you used to see in the 80s.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Hilarious!!! No he definitely doesnโ€™t wear it โ€œironicallyโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He thinks heโ€™s the bees knees ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Hilarious!!! No he definitely doesnโ€™t wear it โ€œironicallyโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He thinks heโ€™s the bees knees ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
Iโ€™d love to know the definition of an โ€œIronic Toupee Wearerโ€!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He actually looks a bit like Judy Finnegan...๐Ÿคช

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You may be right, I heard this about 2 years ago and had it on very good authority they were on holiday together at the time. Havenโ€™t heard or asked since.

Ps: Small world! Hello fellow Midlander ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Midlander here ! I met Andy on the metro once , he was ok for Tory .

Reactions: 3
Pleaseeee Michael Fabricant looks like a Swedish music producer who used to be in a boy band

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donโ€™t know about a guinea pig, that syrup looks more like Dougal from The Magic Roundabout!
F811901B-03B0-465E-B78F-F5C69A4578BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How on Earth the other MPs keep a straight face when he asks a question at PMQs I donโ€™t know?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MF's hair, reminded me of Michael O'Hare the chef, which lately has looked quite fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.