Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard the rumour that a reality television star had a baby with her cousin? I heard Luisa Zissman mention it on her podcast. Wonder who it is??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes and it is very obviously a wig that needs a good toner on it 😂🙈🙊
I’ve met him too and it really is something in person! My parents live near Lichfield and he was next to me on a train back to London about a year ago. My dad as an ongoing joke always jogs along the platform enthusiastically waving goodbye when he drops me off, I was on the far side of the carriage while Michael was by the window so I had to explain to him who this mad waving man was - he found it very amusing and commented how sweet it was despite my cringing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How on Earth the other MPs keep a straight face when he asks a question at PMQs I don’t know?
With great difficulty I’m told. There was a dare going round the 2015 elected lot for someone to pull it. No-one did as far as I know!

Reactions: 3
Late to the game and new here but taking it back to the cock talk, Richard hawley has a massive swipe. One of my best mates (male) lived with him for a long time and said he often paraded around nude, didn’t go as far as helicoptering his cock but said he was quite proud of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ellen's general assholism has been well known for years now, but I must have missed this part of the story.

From 'I stand by Ellen': Portia de Rossi speaks out in support of wife Ellen DeGeneres amid claims she fostered a 'toxic' work environment on her talk show

One DM commenter says, "Portia lets not forget a couple of years ago when u spoke out against Ellen and contemplating a divorce, You spoke of how mean and controlling she was in your relationship. Your words mean nothing on this matter especially when u were one of the first to call her out on it years ago"\

As for Michael Fabricant and his furry rug (har), it reminds me of Micky Flanagan's mum who said about Jimmy Savile, "Of course he's (dodgy). Just look at his barnet."

Not that I'm suggesting Mr Fabricant is as heinous as Mr Savile!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellen's general assholism has been well known for years now, but I must have missed this part of the story.

From 'I stand by Ellen': Portia de Rossi speaks out in support of wife Ellen DeGeneres amid claims she fostered a 'toxic' work environment on her talk show

One DM commenter says, "Portia lets not forget a couple of years ago when u spoke out against Ellen and contemplating a divorce, You spoke of how mean and controlling she was in your relationship. Your words mean nothing on this matter especially when u were one of the first to call her out on it years ago"\
I’ve always felt really sad for Portia. I think she has struggled in the past (as shown by her weight loss and tiny frame) and there has been constant gossip/blinds about how controlling Ellen is. Poor thing.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any tea on Russel Kane? Someone on my Facebook fancies the arse off him, she’s a stuck up cow who thinks she’s above everyone else though so it’d give me great pleasure to hear that he’s a cock-end. As you were.

Is that petty? #noregrets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.