Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any tea on Alexander Skarsgård?❤
Only that he's supposedly gay (according to Crazy Days and Nights). There were staged looking pap pictures taken showing him with Ellen Page as if they were in a relationship which was clearly not the case as she later came out. His relationship with Alexa Chung was supposedly a contract beard job too.

Reactions: 7
Shane MacGowan supposedly has a 9 inch penis. Heard this from someone who he shagged back in the late 80s.

I'm sure it's many years though since it's been seen.
Didnt Shane get his teeth fixed a few yeas back? Kudos to your mate, I wouldnt be able to get past those teeth :D

I think I recall someone saying in one of the previous threads that Bill got his friends gf/ex pregnant?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
ENTY Blinds are so clickbaity now - it feels like getting clicks are more important than actual gossip.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I think it was obvious Laura K hated Jeremy Corbyn. But I don’t think she’s all that fussed over Boris either. Sometimes people only see what they wanted to see.

Reactions: 6
Someone a few pages back recommend Freak Like Me the book by Malcolm McClean, pop obsessive...thank you to that person! Just finished a sweet read, great little stories and reminders of songs I loved in my yoof! 👍🎶

No real gossip in the book, just lots of tales of meeting pop bands but I enjoyed it!

ETA I liked hearing how lovely Posh and Baby Spices' mum's were to the fans.

Also that Natalie who the author ended up living with in early 2000's as she was dating his flatmate Charlotte, went on to win Masterchef 🤣

Natalie Coleman...I looked her up and remember her well, we liked her. No mention of her partner or wife now at all, but it did throw up she was pillion in a nasty bike accident her friend got charged for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Didnt Shane get his teeth fixed a few yeas back? Kudos to your mate, I wouldnt be able to get past those teeth :D
To be fair, nine inches, and six feet upwards, away seems a fair distance from his breath to his squirty-eye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone a few pages back recommend Freak Like Me the book by Malcolm McClean, pop obsessive...thank you to that person! Just finished a sweet read, great little stories and reminders of songs I loved in my yoof! 👍🎶

No real gossip in the book, just lots of tales of meeting pop bands but I enjoyed it!

ETA I liked hearing how lovely Posh and Baby Spices' mum's were to the fans.

Also that Natalie who the author ended up living with in early 2000's as she was dating his flatmate Charlotte, went on to win Masterchef 🤣

Natalie Coleman...I looked her up and remember her well, we liked her. No mention of her partner or wife now at all, but it did throw up she was pillion in a nasty bike accident her friend got charged for.
ah yeah, that was me! Great book and glad you enjoyed. Definitely took me back to my youth and how important it was to me that my faves made the top 10!

Reactions: 3
ah yeah, that was me! Great book and glad you enjoyed. Definitely took me back to my youth and how important it was to me that my faves made the top 10!
Thank you pal! A really good read! I didn't Google him until I finished, he was more handsome than I pictured in my head 🤣

Did you believe every single bit?

Reactions: 1
Thank you pal! A really good read! I didn't Google him until I finished, he was more handsome than I pictured in my head 🤣

Did you believe every single bit?
Hahaha, I’ve chatted to him a bit over Insta after I mentioned I’d read his book and he’s lovely. I may be naive and some of the stories are crazy but as a pop obsessive I really did. I’m not sure how ‘matey’ he actually was with a lot of the bands/singers....I think For the large part they just put up with him!

Ugly guys always seem to have biggies. Sarah Brightman said Andrew Lloyd Webber had a humongous one 🤢
I used to be obsessed with the song and video "I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper" - though I was only a kid and loved superheroes/American comics and naff disco (still do). Apparently Sarah was only a teenager (17?) at the time (didn't know that).

Can't find the original video on its own on Youtube - it's on the right in this split screen version. Suppose it has all the 1970s sci-fi cliches - silver, glitter, bad props, robotic dancing. And lots of dry ice, probably to hide the fact it was recorded on a shoestring :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Anyone got any tea on Alex Jones? I'm not a fan of the One Show anyway but she's a terrible presenter with all the empathy of a cactus. I suspect she's also thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone got any tea on Alex Jones? I'm not a fan of the One Show anyway but she's a terrible presenter with all the empathy of a cactus. I suspect she's also thick as mince.
She denied that she was fapped, even though it so obviously her in the photos.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.