Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Smith has an 'interesting' face and judging by those leaked photos an enormous one.

Reactions: 3
Laura k always looks so disgusted by Boris when she's interviewing him. So unless she's a good actress it does seem unlikely but 🤷‍♀️ maybe it makes for good chemistry in the bedroom 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
No she said ‘he has the biggest willy‘ in response to Graham Norton saying he wasn’t the prettiest boy in the play ground.
Well she could hardly say "I'm with the ugly old bastard for his money" could she? He's got a face like a melted waxwork.

Last time I saw Shane I think he was in a wheel chair.
When he does shuffle off this mortal coil, he should donate his body for scientific research because he must have genes made of Titanium or something, how the hell that fella is still alive is a miracle of modern science!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she could hardly say "I'm with the ugly old bastard for his money" could she? He's got a face like a melted waxwork.

When he does shuffle off this mortal coil, he should donate his body for scientific research because he must have genes made of Titanium or something, how the hell that fella is still alive is a miracle of modern science!
Shane MacGowan has outlived Prince, Michael Jackson and Whitney amongst many others.

Who would have predicted that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Matt Smith looks somewhat Neanderthal like. He is so strange looking to me.

Reactions: 5
Matt Smith looks somewhat Neanderthal like. He is so strange looking to me.
To be fair the man is an actor not a model. Many a time I have watched a film or TV show and I can't tell who's who or whats going on because they have cast about 3 or 4 people who all look identical ( probably because the casting director fancies people who look like that) You could never say that about him!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.