Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I found it but its all just speculation or opinion. I was wondering why no one seems to know them or have partied with them and if they have......spill 🤪
There is some shady shit with this agency that Peter Powell owns. Apparently, this agency represents almost every celebrity presenters on ITV. And, I’ve heard that Phillip Schofield’s daughter works there. I would LOVE to know how this agency and Peter Powell have become so important to ITV...what secrets does Peter Powell know...🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
With regards to Beckham's fortune, a programme years ago claimed that Victoria pushed brand Beckham and made them household names far beyond any chavvy footballer and his washed up girl band wife should be. I think they would do anything to protect that brand since it's essentially their bread and butter. By the way I actually like Victoria, find her very funny, but also think she is quite vulnerable. I do think she has low self esteem and his philandering won't help.
I'm inclined to agree with you here and I do hope she's decided it's worth all the pain and the infidelity. I know someone who put up with similar shit from a husband because it meant that they and their children could live a comfortable and secure life after a very rocky time home/finance-wise earlier on in the marriage. She thought it was a fair exchange and worth it. Turns out later on that her true feelings were that she'd wasted so much time on someone who didn't respect her or their marriage, so it ended up not being worth it all. It's a sad state to be in to look back on such a huge portion of your life and think that you got it wrong.

• Sad

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
What’s the point of that Christine McGuinness tart ? I see her every day in the press for no other reason than squeezing her curves into something or threatening to erupt from something else.
Her and Paul Hollywood's ex girlfriend too. Must have a PR that represents some big named clients, so the Mail gives them coverage in return for stories / access to the bigger celeb.

Reverend

VIP Member
My colleague was a nurse at King Edward V11 Hospital and had nursed most of the rf. She said Margaret was by far the worst but conversely Tony Armstrong Jones was lovely. This was years ago when we all wore starched aprons and caps and black stockings and she was a very attractive staff nurse so no surprise there I suppose.
Her bitchiest comment about TAJ was when asked how the Queen was, she replied: 'Which one? My sister, my mother or my husband?'

• Haha
  • Heart
I once held a door open for Fizz from Corrie and her baby. She smiled and gave a sincere thank you. May as well close this thread now because I doubt that can be topped.
My brother once knocked Helen Flanagan over in New Look. It was completely accidental and he was mortified because she was heavily pregnant. She was very lovely about it though and allowed him to help her up.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The also claimed that Kerry Katona was responsible for her ex partners suicide and hounded her and her elder two daughters on social media (the daughters had obviously defended their mum). They are a scummy organisation. If you want to see your kids that badly go to court and get a court order.

• Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
Long time lurker, never posted. Hi all!
Weirdest celeb goss I’ve got;
My friend once went to a wedding a few years ago down in Devon. Celeb chef Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall lived in the local village and crashed the wedding party wasted (side note; everyone in that village hated him, said he was always drunk and an absolute mess, as well as rude. Said he acted like he could do whatever he wanted around the area, hence the crashing of the wedding party!)
Anyway, the night goes on.. one of the bridesmaids ends up getting drunk and taking him back to her room (. She wakes up the next morning disorientated and Hugh is w*nking himself off with her (very long) blonde hair wrapped around his you know what. My friend confirmed that despite being massively freaked out, bridesmaid was fine and didn’t feel too violated. Not sure how but as long as she’s okay that’s all that matters!
Whenever I see him on tv I can’t help but think what a massive creep and a gross human being.

in other news; have met Anthony Stewart Head a few times and he is super lovely!! That’s all I can think of for now.
It seems he has a thing for spunking in womens hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
I always wonder how these things go down - how did your invitation come about exactly?
The two uncles were scouting the crowd for girls. As the concert came to an end, they began to approach those they wanted to come on the minibuses. There was also a select few chosen to travel on the tour buses. Leo took a shine to my friend, a young, petite blonde. She wanted to go - I didn’t. But, you know how it goes, friend begs, I give in...

She had an amazing time! (She actually ended up joining them in several other cities after) Me, not so much. It’s an interesting story to tell but whole business sickens me.

I was only 22 or so then and I’m almost 40 and a mum now. My perception of the event now is very different to back then. It makes me feel violated.

• Heart
  • Sad

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Breastfeeding isn’t supposed to be deeply private though. It should be no more private than bottle feeding.

Myleene is a knob, but I’m sick of mothers who breastfeed getting attacked for every last thing, including daring to be visible in public.
I went to meet my work colleagues when I was on maternity leave. I was breastfeeding my son when my boss walked in. He didnt realise what I was doing and learnt right in to coo at the baby- and got an eyeful of my boob 😳. ( sorry not gossip but agree feeding a baby is feeding a baby)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Pixie06

VIP Member
I'm inclined to agree with you here and I do hope she's decided it's worth all the pain and the infidelity. I know someone who put up with similar shit from a husband because it meant that they and their children could live a comfortable and secure life after a very rocky time home/finance-wise earlier on in the marriage. She thought it was a fair exchange and worth it. Turns out later on that her true feelings were that she'd wasted so much time on someone who didn't respect her or their marriage, so it ended up not being worth it all. It's a sad state to be in to look back on such a huge portion of your life and think that you got it wrong.
I think with their money she'd hardly struggle if they did separate! Not sure why you'd stay if your husband was such a dick. Never got the David thing, he had a really high pitched squeaky voice, they sent him for voice lessons so he didn't sound like a girl!

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any tea to spill on James Martin ?? He seems a grounded type of chap, With a love of sports cars
From an old popbitch-
"I once used James Martin's toilet. On the wall was a framed seating plan for a meal he'd had at Buckingham Palace - he'd been on a table with Queenie and Prince Phil.

"He'd also framed a Jay Rayner review which praised James for creating the best dish Jay had eaten all year (in 2013) and the wallpaper was silhouettes of different dog breeds.

"The levels of taste demonstrated in his toilet reflected elsewhere in his property: low."

• Haha
  • Heart

Weston14

I've found this one ofthe most civil and funny forums I've ever been on.
I've posted a couple of, in retrospect, out of order comments then been called out and actually learned something too.
There's a strong thread of critical thinking running through this apparently frivolous and mean spirited place!
Agreed, it was very mean spirited to call out another member like that. And everyone is right, we should all take everything with a grain of salt and use a bit of critical thinking when reading...apologies to anyone I have offended with my posting i agree its not really in the spirit 😇

• Heart
  • Angry

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Ooh Princess Beatrice has married “In Secret” 😳
I think that's worked out for the best. What with her dad plus social distancing. Plus people may not be in the mood for £££ to be spent on a Royal wedding when the economy is going to be in the toilet for the foreseeable. And her new husband having a 3 year old.

He may be frail, but he’s still carrying on with Lady Penny Romsey, his “carriage riding” pal..
Maybe hes gone to Windsor for a rest. I cant imagine it's easy trying to keep a 60 year old satisfied when you're knocking 100 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Sorry to rain on the Joanna Lumley love parade, but she's a rape apologist and victim blamer. Gutted. I read her comments when asked about Harvey W in some woman's magazine and was so gobsmacked I took photos of the page! It was a few years ago and I've since deleted but it was 'I'm sick of hearing about silly young women sleeping with men then regretting it', 'in my day we would never have put ourselves in questionable situations' 'I've always been fine'. Like I said, gutted.
This I think is a generational thing. My mother in law does it every time this happens. It's ridiculous. I pointed out to her that being an apologist for dirty old men and people convicted of harassing and sexually abusing women was maybe not the best use of her time! Shes in her late 70's too. I think a lot of women who were some of the first in the workplace did a lot of slapping hands away and moving away so it became part of working life They didnt question why men felt they had the right to touch them in the first place or why women had to put up with it.

• Sad
I totally agree. Visually her facial features look okay but because she emits that 'ice maiden' quality it makes her look quite ugly. Unfortunately I get the same vibe from Charlize Theron. I think she's a great actress and so beautiful but she does come across as a bit cold and unfeeling. I hope you know what I mean by that.
C.T. Is often quoted as being un-friendly.

I got an advert for cremations tonight! A new low even for me. They were boasting at how efficient they were. How badly does a cremation have to go for the cremated person to complain?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22