Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmyfaulthonest

I feel for Beatrice though. She seems to have rotten luck (or made crappy choices) in her personal life. That creep Dave Clark basically used her for her connections, strung her along and then dumped her and got married with a child soon after. There was a shady start with her relationship with this Edo (and still whispers of cheating), and now she can’t have the day she wanted due to the actions of her father. Whatever spin they put on it, this is all down to the Andrew / Epstein scandal. Poor Beatrice probably wanted the fairytale day like her sister and has ended up short changed with it all

Reactions: 28

Norbs

VIP Member
Are Jackie Collins books any good? I know people look down at them for being trashy but if it’s fun trashy and enjoyable I wouldn’t mind giving them a try.
As a literature graduate I used to be terribly sniffy about them until I shared a flat with a press officer for Pan Books. She used to bring home pre-release copies of Jacky Collins and Jilly Cooper novels and I would read them cover-to-cover in one sitting. Enjoyable trash.

I met Bradley from S club 7 once and he made a lewd comment to me about my boobs. Never looked at him the same after that!
Also met Simon from Blue, he was very very flirty but when I mentioned I had a boyfriend he physically pushed me away!
Konnie Huq and Lisa Snowden are lovely down to earth ladies.
Met Niall Horan when he was just at the start of his 1D fame, very shy and unassuming.
I have more so I will think and post later.

• Wow
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I once heard that whilst Rupert Murdoch likes the Queen, he hates the Royals as an institution and is a republican and when she dies he plans to throw everything including the kitchen sink at them. There is so much dirt that’s never been reported on, including Philips affairs.

Of course Murdoch is getting on himself so this all depends on his outliving the Queen!

• Wow
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
Not sure if this qualifies as gossip really, Moreso observations from my daughters work as a child “extra” in a few things

Greg Davies -got The arse quickly with the kids on set, breathes like a walrus

Helen baxendale- moody, didn’t engage with anyone at all

gemma chan- beautiful, came across as rather shy.

I would have had more interesting stuff however the kid refused to work with Ryan Reynolds. I will never forgive her 😭🤣
OMG, I adore Greg Davies, this has seriously put me off wanting to climb him like a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Oh wow !! That would certainly be interesting 🧐!!
Alan, do you have any gossip on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at all??
The Hadid sisters and their mother tried to have Lisa’s daughters blackballed from the industry for their mother antics. Hence why Lisa is sometimes nice and very non confrontational with Yolanda.

Yolanda is a nice person, but very very insecure and projects her dreams onto her daughters. She would make snide comments on Gigi’s weight and would not allow her to eat certain things as they were “men foods”

Theory is that Yolanda or both of her daughters don’t have autoimmune diseases, they’re just excuses for whenever her daughters faces and bodies are bloated from drug and alcohol abuse and an excuse for whenever Yolanda has surgery and her face is in a state from the swelling.

Sonja from RHONY has problems with drink and pills. She doesn’t eat neither so an empty belly filled with nothing but drink, painkillers and relaxers is a recipe for a disaster.

A lot of them are broke and live pay cheque to pay cheque as they’re constantly trying to live a champagne lifestyle on lemonade money. It’s very similar to the Geordie shore lot, where nice stuff is gifted to them as it gives the brand advertisement.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Why are people getting their status demoted?
Admin did a post in Forum business. Apparently they’ve changed the thresholds as users were reaching VIP ‘too easily’ and that people reaching VIP were disrupting threads with their ‘celebrations’ 😂 seems this change has disrupted threads even more 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Like that chubby tart Lisa Appleton who always got papped taking the bins out with her arse on show and her tits hanging out.
Lisa Appleton - there’s a blast from the past!! I remember her and her weird boyfriend from BB. He was supposed to be a Sly Stallone lookalike, I thought he looked more like Jackie Stallone 😂😂

• Haha
Low blow -I too am down graded! When I am at my lowest! Hospitalised this week, never been so unwell and some plonker crashed into my car in a lorry and drove off today. Woe is me!
no celeb goss just wallowing in my self pity! 🎻

can’t remember if I shared before but I remember reading tess had a natural labour for 2nd child and vernon chose to stand outside for the delivery. What an absolute cretin. I’d be disgusted by that.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
😂😂 We had the bloke who is Gary in corrie. Scowled his way through the entire couple of hours he was there and only wanted to talk or have pics with the pretty girls
Ainsley Harriott opened a local discount store and seemed a very cheery delight, giving out free copies of a mini recipe book. Sadly, he wasn't wearing his grapes.
CcioIQyXIAAo5XC.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
To carry on where Celeb Secret Gossip #20 left off.........

The Beckhams must be relieved that their photographer son managed to pin down a billionaires daughter...although did anyone else hear that she was a super brat and pushed her nanny down the stairs as a child???
Can’t say I’d be delighted if she was my daughter landing Brooklyn Beckham.......

• Haha
  • Wow

busylass

Chatty Member
I once held a door open for Fizz from Corrie and her baby. She smiled and gave a sincere thank you. May as well close this thread now because I doubt that can be topped.
Ah I love these! I used to go for lunch to the Sainsburys near Granada and regularly saw the Corrie crew and often saw Fred Talbot in his vintage open topped car. Looked like boiled egg was driving the car.

• Haha
  • Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
Do bottle feeding parents regularly get told to go feed their babies in a public toilet and that the act of bottle feeding is the equivalent to someone taking a dump on a table? I don’t think they do not at the same level that bf mums do.
No, they regularly get judged for not breastfeeding, because ‘breast is best’.

Anyway, the continuation of this discussion probably doesn’t belong on a celebrity gossip thread.

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Did you lose your job in the circus when it stopped talking?
To be fair I was quite embarrassed when I got VIP status. Particularly as I do actually have a full time job to do, plus 2 kids to supervise! I put a block on my phone afterwards that only allows me online in short bursts every 2 hours😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Her and Paul Hollywood's ex girlfriend too. Must have a PR that represents some big named clients, so the Mail gives them coverage in return for stories / access to the bigger celeb.
Omg Paul Hollywood’s ex..... that belt she always wears should in every photo should have its own twitter account 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Yep, usually mothers allow access if there’s no abuse.
Oh Im sorry to disagree. My husband is an excellent father to his children from his ex. They are all much older now but years ago his ex was a total cow bag and would only allow access if it suited her. He looked at F4J but we both agreed their agenda didnt seem to be focussed in the childrens best interests. Anyway he persevered and tried to rise above every barrier she tried to put in his way (all lies) and eventually she gave up her vicious ways. Mutual friends of theirs stepped in and refuted her claims and we threatened court action. Fast forward he is so close to his children and all through this he never bad mouthed her. Better man than I am!
Edited to say.. sorry not really celeb goss and also that Im a well known knob. Dont know if thats a promotion from chatty or not??🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart