Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curio

Chatty Member
I just woke up my dog from the cackle I let out.

Edit: I just googled him and what a dirty bastard. Hope he dies roaring.
Wait - Fred Talbot was the weatherman from This Morning. Fred Elliott was the character in Coronation Street played by John Savident that I think @busylass is referring to and was nothing to do with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

tarquin16

Chatty Member

Not really a celeb but Gillian Taylforth's daughter used to work as cabin crew with a mate of mine, she was an absolute nightmare to work with apparently, shagging all the pilots, borrowing money and never paying it back, the company wanted to get rid of her after she was in the papers for being in a pub fight. She eventually got the sack after going on holiday with her boyfriend and her colleagues catching them shagging in the toilets. Right scrubber, she only got the cabin crew job in the first place as her uncle is a Captain

• Wow
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I attended a Girl Guide jamboree when I was about eight where Princess Margaret was the guest of honour, there were hundreds of brownies and guides there and we were all stood around in a field for hours waiting for her. Eventually she arrived in a helicopter had quick walk around, didn’t really speak to any of us, got in the helicopter and left. We all had to wave and cheer at the helicopter as it took off and she waved a hanky at us through the window. I remember she was painfully thin, very suntanned and had the worst varicose veins id ever seen in my life 😂. Her legs were little twigs!

I went home and when my mum asked what she was like I said ‘ she had horrible legs’ 😂. She still tells that story now, 30 odd years later!

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It was quite possibly the only decent episode of the entire C5 era of Big Brother! 😂

That and the ‘Frank Carson’s dressing room‘ thing with Jim Davidson and Linda Nolan. So funny, the rest was shit though.
Stephen Bear giving it the big I am to Big Brother, then nearly shitting himself when actual hard nut security guard comes in to diary room was good.

And Kim Woodburn vs. the House. She had them all spot on. Nicole, the adulterer, the chicken livered shits. It was great reality TV drama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Has anyone got any gossip on Adam Thomas?

sorry I’m a bit shit on the celebrity gossip my self. I’ve met a few TOWIE stars, my cousin slept with dappy and I went to daniella Westbrook’s wedding and met brian Harvey a few times 🙈
Edit to add also met Callum best!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Hi all,

I’ve been be reading and lurking here for months, so thought I’d finally sign up and share some celeb stories as I remember them.

Joanna Lumley is one of the loveliest, most genuine celebrities you could meet (hence her nickname of Joanna Lovely). We were in the same room once, I was minding my own business while she chatted to someone. She saw me shivering, stopper her conversation and walked straight towards me, grabbed my hand and said “oh, darling, you are frozen!” She then proceeded to hug me and rub my hands until she deemed me suitably warmed up. She’s also rather beautiful, even now in her 70’s. There’s an elegance and presence about her - you can see why she modelled for the likes of Bailey in the 60’s.
Ah that’s so nice to know, I would love to meet Joanna Lumley!

• Heart

FlabbyWoofWoof

I think Vernon Kaye will be unmasked as a wanker on I’m A Celeb. We are watching old Family Fortunes episodes are lunchtime at the moment in our house and like Michael Barrymore he always picks on one person and humiliated them for the whole show. In the episode we watched yesterday he felt up the arse of a guy who had answered a question wrong! The guy pulled away looking shocked and the audience were laughing at him!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Eirawen

VIP Member
I once held a door open for Fizz from Corrie and her baby. She smiled and gave a sincere thank you. May as well close this thread now because I doubt that can be topped.
I know some folk who went on one of those Corrie tours where you get to go to the Rovers and the corner shop and so on, they said Fizz was lovely and that Anthony Cotton was too self important to talk to the public and a right arsehole.

• Haha

busylass

Chatty Member
Yes, this was really worrying. When I visited the Anne Frank Museum they said they have to constantly battle people who deny her existence, the truth of the diary, the holocaust etc etc. AntiSemitism and other hate crimes are on the rise and to see them post it really alarmed me.
I remember queuing to get into the Anne Frank museum years ago and I was stood in front of a group of young German guys who were talking about how the holocaust had never happened. Shocking.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow