Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmopps

VIP Member
he went out with Barbara Broccoli for years didn't he?
He was on the telly a while back and me and my friend were a few wines in, I casually mentioned that James had once been Barbara Broccoli’s boyfriend and he thought I was having a laugh! He then said “Who’s he going out with now, Claudia Cabbage?”
It was very funny at the time 🥂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Notredamn

VIP Member
Sorry to rain on the Joanna Lumley love parade, but she's a rape apologist and victim blamer. Gutted. I read her comments when asked about Harvey W in some woman's magazine and was so gobsmacked I took photos of the page! It was a few years ago and I've since deleted but it was 'I'm sick of hearing about silly young women sleeping with men then regretting it', 'in my day we would never have put ourselves in questionable situations' 'I've always been fine'. Like I said, gutted.

• Wow
  • Sad

Bette21

No gossip but I had the biggest crush on Barney when I was about 11🤣

Angelica and Michael were my childhood also and I was so happy when I found out fairly recently it they were married. Seem like a good match from my untrained eye.

Is that the one who did shows like ‘I can cook’? Always liked her.

Anyone remember Otis on cbbc? He presented a show called Shortchange which I was obsessed with. Last I saw he was on the Gadget Show. What about Dick & Dom any tea on that pair? Actually prefer them to ant & Dec even though their humour is way more immature.
Yep that’s her, my eldest still calls her Katy Cook now when the youngest watches CBeebies! I remember shortchange with Tim Vincent off Blue Peter.
Do you remember when Richard Bacon was on Blue Peter but got sacked for taking cocaine? I met him once when I was 16, I was with my boyfriend at the time and saw him coming out of Capital Radio on Leicester Square. My boyfriend was gushing about what a fan he was and he was just nodding along but looking me up and down in a really pervy way the whole time. I think it was the first time
I ever felt so blatantly ‘undressed’ by eyes! In his defence I looked a few years older than I was, and I was wearing the shortest skirt I’ve ever owned and had the long bambi legs thing going on.
I should probably clarify if he were to see me today I think he’d probably be mentally shoving more layers of clothing on top rather than ‘undressing’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know what you mean outwardly they are so caring dads with the best intentions but I get a distinct militant vibe from them.
They’re not caring dads at all. A lot of them were violent towards their ex partners which is why they were prevented from seeing their kids.

I also think they are at least partly responsible for Caroline Flack’s suicide for the way hounded her. They disgust me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
With regards to the narcissist theory, I could see it. It's been said that he is extremely OCD, which I know can exist in an individual as part of other issues or on its own as it were, but can also be used as a way to torment someone. There was a "joke" about how he goes mad when the cans are in the wrong order.
Yes and if he could spell he would have them in alphabetical order.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PeteM

VIP Member
Elon Musk is known for threesomes ahah, remember when Azealia Banks stayed at his house for 4 days while Elon and Grimes hid away, cause Grimes wanted to collaborate but it was clearly a thinly veiled 3 way offer. But elon was on drugs at the time during the offer and when they wore off he decided to just hide from Azealia.

I also hate the notion that Elon is a genius. Nope Elon buys companies from the wealth of his South African Apartheid Emerald mine money. He didn’t create PayPal, he bought it, same with Tesla. He just buys other people’s ideas and passes them off as his.

His family are war criminals.
Elon is a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Piers is Rebecca Loos cousin (who David infamously had the affair with). Piers did not take kindly to David trashing Rebecca and making her out to be a liar in an attempt to save his own skin.
Ive never doubted that she was telling the truth. He also had an affair with a Spanish model around the same time which was widely hinted at in the press. Ever since then nothing had ever been leaked though, it’s like papers suddenly became really protective of him. Not that he deserves it.

Reactions: 29

josefinaosterlund

Hardly a celebrity but I go to Newcastle University and Scotty from Geordie Shore is known to have a thing for underage girls. A friend of mine showed me the direct messages between the two of them and he was practically stalking her, telling her he was driving behind her. He slept with her knowing she was barely 16 at the time, he was almost 30. I've heard multiple similar stories

• Sick
  • Wow

Sariassong

I agree. It's in very bad taste to bad mouth other members and their stories they choose to share. Everyone here gets on pretty well here.
I've found this one ofthe most civil and funny forums I've ever been on.
I've posted a couple of, in retrospect, out of order comments then been called out and actually learned something too.
There's a strong thread of critical thinking running through this apparently frivolous and mean spirited place!

• Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
It’s a bit dishonest to suddenly declare bottle feeding “deeply private” just to hide how you treat breastfeeding differently.

The fact is that images of bottle feeding never inspire outraged shrieking about public decency or accusations of attention seeking.
Stop twisting what I have done and said. I treat bottle feeding and breast feeding exactly the same.

I have no issue with anyone breastfeeding, or bottle feeding anywhere. What I take issue with is people using it as a social media moment. It is a moment of intimacy between them and their child and that is where their attention should be, not taking pictures to post on SM. I have in the past done some work with a charity that seeks to educate mothers that they need to take the opportunities that feeding and nappy changing, etc, offer to bond with their child and help their linguistic development by talking to them as so many parents sadly can’t drag their eyes away from their screens to interact with their child.

It is also disingenuous of you to state that bottle feeding never inspires outrage, etc. Try telling that to the mothers who have been made to feel deficient because they don’t breastfeed their baby.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Can we just leave all the breastfeeding talk now, it's not relevant for this board.
And I got banished for "off topic" posting????

• Heart

Trenzalor

CDAN posted a clearly anti semetic reader sent in blind about Anne Frank which has put me off them - either they thick or willingly offensive.
Yes, this was really worrying. When I visited the Anne Frank Museum they said they have to constantly battle people who deny her existence, the truth of the diary, the holocaust etc etc. AntiSemitism and other hate crimes are on the rise and to see them post it really alarmed me.

• Sad
  • Wow

Notredamn

VIP Member
No, this was 2013. He opened the restaurant in Leeds in 2011 with great fanfare: local boy James Martin is coming home etc etc (he’s from North Yorkshire). it didn’t really take off because of the location, but I don’t consider that a reasonable excuse for his behaviour.
Oh is he from Yorkshire? He never mentions it 😂

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Oooh Ive had a rant on here about her!! I really dislike her. She bangs on about never having time off from her kids yet she is always on breaks with the Real Housewives of Cheshire and is filmed loads of times at dinner parties without them. When real people say they dont get a break they mean they dont get a break. Lying attention seeking bint.
She proper gets on my wick, she manages go the gym, out with friends for meals, get hair/nails done, pose in next to nothing & arse about on TikTok then bleats on loose bowels she has absolutely zero time to herself because she is always with her children 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Bit like Holly Willoughby
Also the Duchess of Cambridge 'I'm always having to get the kids food' Really Kate? Dont you have a cook? And a nanny? I'm sure you're not constantly making peanut butter sandwiches!
But yes I agree about celeb mums. Everyone knows they have help. Hell if I had the money, I'd have a cook and cleaner in every day so why pretend? They think it makes them seem more 'relatable' when really it makes them seem even more out of touch! Most people arent stupid or gullible enough to believe them ( I hope!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Myleene-Klass has uploaded Various photos of herself breast feeding her baby on Instagram. Is it wrong to instantly assume she’s done it for attention 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28