Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I'm sure you've all seen this story by now, but Lauren Goodger annoys me SO MUCH and she shouldn't, because she's obviously a bit unhinged. Normally I have a bit of compassion for unstable people, but...why do I find it hard to have sympathy for her? Probably because she's unashamedly arrogant and keeps making stupid decisions. Why would you Photoshop a picture of yourself as a little girl?

I wonder what her father makes of her and her behaviour.

Edit: Actually, looking at the picture of her dad, is it me or does it look as though his mouth has been altered and his face slightly smoothed, too?
30787200-8518399-image-a-1_1594804505564.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Pud

I’m embarrassed to even post this ....I once seen Tina Malone (Shameless)....in Poundland 😂. She was there as the hired celeb to open up the new store and everyone was just walking past her not taking any notice whatsoever. Bet you’re all well jel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mrs Stan

Ooh Princess Beatrice has married “In Secret” 😳
Funny how the tabloids don't know the difference between 'secret' and 'private'. I remember when Victoria Wood died they all spouted off about her 'secret cancer battle', it's so fucking rude, as if she'd done something shameful or should have notified the press what was going on :mad:
(Sorry, not very gossipy)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
So many rumours about Bojo. He‘s an alcoholic allegedly, that was the underlying health issue that made him so ill when he caught Covid. When he disappears, as he so often does, it usually means he’s back on the sauce so his people hide him way to avoid embarrassment. He’s quite visible at the moment, so he must be on the wagon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Response on GMB to Philip Schofield’s coming out also brilliant. Something like “Oh, everyone’s known that for ages”🤣
The best thing I’ve seen on TV this year!

‘I don’t understand why he’s doing this now? Everyone knew he was gay. We all knew he was gay’. As Piers, Susanna etc shuffle awkwardly in their seats.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Does anyone have any tea to spill on James Martin ?? He seems a grounded type of chap, With a love of sports cars
No tea but I inadvertently was rude to him once 🥴 it was at the Good Food Show and a friend and I were in the bookshop area, his newest book at the time had a big display and I quipped something along the lines of “I don’t know when that photo was taken, at least a few stone ago” as we sniggered away, then looked up and he was standing a few feet away looking at us 😏😬 I’ve heard he’s not very pleasant but I wouldn’t be if 2 (overweight hence being at Good Food) girls were calling me fat so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
I don’t really have gossip but I have met quite a few “celebs” and royalty whilst working.

Prince Harry - Boarded with a Burger King and he had an entourage of about 5 friends and 15 security all dotted throughout with ear pieces in. His security wanted to know exactly what was typical of staff to be doing for the duration of the journey and told me and my staff to to not offer Prince Harry any refreshments that aren’t sealed. When it came to bringing the trolly through he didn’t once answer for himself, he would look at me, then look at one of his “minders” and a member of his entourage would answer for him.

Vic Reeves - abnoxious, I found him very rude. No manners. Purposely standing in front of you when he could see you were trying to squeeze down the aisles to customers. He was with his PA and his diary going through work for that week.

Ruby Wax - VERY funny and really attractive, she asked for a coffee “just how I like my men, black and strong!!” Which had everyone in stitches

The Actress who plays Tracey Barlow in Corrie (can’t think of her real name) - she always uses the “do you know who I am!???” Card when she hasn’t got a first class ticket but wants to sit in first class for free.

Paddy McGuiness - quite pleasant, used quite a lot of innuendos but he just seemed quite normal and down to earth.

Kate Garraway - travelling with her 2 kids, she was very quiet, her kids where very well behaved with amazing manners too.

Peter Crouch - very frequent traveller, has a lot of time for fans and you can have a normal conversation with him like he’s known you for years. He’s very very tall in real life.

Dawn Ward RHOC - she’s been quite abusive to other members of staff, I have seen her very drunk a few times travelling with a few other housewives

• Heart
Can I just say something about my last post. I’ve read it back and I sound quite cold in regards to what went on and the way I worded it may sound like I think the girls were all willing participants. I don’t think that all. All of those girls were taken advantage of and abused. End of story. Those men were predictory. They used their nephews fame to their own advantage.

The only reason I stayed at the hotel so long was to make sure my friend (who had buggered off with a guitarist) was safe. I wasn’t about to leave her, despite her being a consenting adult.

Anyway, I digress. The long and short of it - there’s a lot of abuse in the music world, and it won’t stop and start at Snoop - many artists will be doing similar.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes. These articles made me annoyed at her and pity her at the same time. Her methods clearly didn’t work in any case.
I’ve never thought any man that I’ve been with has been one bit bothered if my undies match. I’ve never been in the situation when getting down to it where I’ve been told “oh no your underwear isn’t up to scratch we better stop now”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kirstyroo

Long time lurker, never posted. Hi all!
Weirdest celeb goss I’ve got;
My friend once went to a wedding a few years ago down in Devon. Celeb chef Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall lived in the local village and crashed the wedding party wasted (side note; everyone in that village hated him, said he was always drunk and an absolute mess, as well as rude. Said he acted like he could do whatever he wanted around the area, hence the crashing of the wedding party!)
Anyway, the night goes on.. one of the bridesmaids ends up getting drunk and taking him back to her room (. She wakes up the next morning disorientated and Hugh is w*nking himself off with her (very long) blonde hair wrapped around his you know what. My friend confirmed that despite being massively freaked out, bridesmaid was fine and didn’t feel too violated. Not sure how but as long as she’s okay that’s all that matters!
Whenever I see him on tv I can’t help but think what a massive creep and a gross human being.

in other news; have met Anthony Stewart Head a few times and he is super lovely!! That’s all I can think of for now.

• Wow
  • Haha
She is so rude if you ever meet her! I live by where they use to live and she was constantly shouting at someone in Tesco or by her sisters shop!
I remember her sisters shop, the clothes were fucking awful - this was when Victoria had really short hair, and used to dress like Wilma Flintsone, so it was all leather skirts and dresses made by Edward Scissorhands, (and really expensive as well)

There was another local boutique that I used to go in, and one day, Victoria’s sister came in, and because it was a tiny shop, and only had 2 changing rooms (I was in one) and hubby was waiting outside, Victoria’s sister decided to try a top on in the middle of this shop, and hubby got an eyeful of her saggy tits, cos she wasn’t wearing a bra !! Cheeky fucking cow !! (And she had really awful skin) 😉

Ahh JL, she was a good friend of a family friend of ours in London and they said she was a doll...
I absolutely adore Joanna Lumley as well. But, does anyone remember those rumours that she was the “secret” daughter of Prince Phillip?? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Shaun Williamson (Barry out of Eastenders) sister used to work for my husband. I know, incredible gossip isnt it? Keep calm now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
With regards to Beckham's fortune, a programme years ago claimed that Victoria pushed brand Beckham and made them household names far beyond any chavvy footballer and his washed up girl band wife should be. I think they would do anything to protect that brand since it's essentially their bread and butter. By the way I actually like Victoria, find her very funny, but also think she is quite vulnerable. I do think she has low self esteem and his philandering won't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Love this about Matthew Perry! I’ve always really liked him and would love to know more about his personality. I agree though, he does always seem very sad. I only found out recently that he has a famous father.
He always tried to be very upbeat and very “Chandler” but you could see it was all a front. He was happiest sitting in the corner quietly chatting, going unnoticed.

He had an apartment across from The Ritz. I believe he was doing a play with Hank Azaria, who we also spent a bit of time with. He was nice. Loved that I had a Scottish accent and spent the evening being “groundskeeper Willie” while we chatted. Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37