Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked if that’s the kerrang awards I went to but I went 2012. He was wasted then. He only recently got married.
On a side note if your user name is after the band the bronx, they are my favourite.
Sure is 😊 as you can imagine; I was in my absolute element. Jared Leto was there too. Also tiny.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My dad used to work with Prince Andrew in the Navy was said he was insufferable. Half the time he didn’t do what he was told and the other half he just did it half arsed. He also insisted on having his own private room with staff.
The thing that got to my dad was he would insist on people calling him His Royal Highness, The Prince Andrew (as he was then known) instead of his naval title (which I think was sub lieutenant???), even when they were in the war. If you called him anything else but his full title he wouldn’t do anything! My dad ended up calling him ‘Yorkie’ which made Andrew see red. My dad got called in infront his superiors one day and they said that there has been a complaint from higher up about the name calling to HRH, The Prince Andrew. And my dad was confused because he was the same as Andrew so Andrew couldn’t have been the ‘higher up’ complaining. And my dad’s superior just said ‘I mean *really* high up’.
Turns out Andrew had told his mum that my dad called him Yorkie and The Palace got in contact to make a complaint about my dad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Why are all these celebs so tiny!? They look normal heights on the telly but everyone is mentioning how these people are hamsters among guinea pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And my dad’s superior just said ‘I mean *really* high up’.
Turns out Andrew had told his mum that my dad called him Yorkie and The Palace got in contact to make a complaint about my dad!
[/QUOTE]
Your dad 'got done' by the actual Queen!! That's brilliant! Hats off to your dad!! 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I would love to know what really went on between Jamie and Louise Redknapp
Heard he cheated on her repeatedly. At the same time as I heard about Tiger Woods (and his dad) and Gary Linekar being a serial cheat - must have been early 2000's. Tiger Woods has since been well documented, Gary Linekar all but confirmed so I have no reason to believe it's not true about Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was with my daughter queuing for a coffee in costa next door to our local cinema and waiting for a friend. Michael Sheen was in the queue next to me and kept smiling at my daughter dancing around. When my friend and her children arrived, he started chatting to the kids asking what we were going to see- Wreck it Ralph 2- he said his girlfriend was in that, my friends mouth dropped to the floor when she realised who he was and he immediately went all shy and embarrassed, told the kids to enjoy the film and scuttled off. He was the sweetest guy. Turns out he’d been at the radio station next door doing an interview about a Homelessness project he was working on

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chris Evans (captain America not the DJ) is known to be a massive coke head and it's why none of us his relationships never worked out.

Chris Evans the DJ is also known to be a massive head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My dad is a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins (AH) so you can imagine his delight when he was presented with the opportunity to meet him.

AH was filming Shadowlands in Oxford and my mum and dad replied to an advert for extras and were delighted to be accepted. My dad in particular was very excited at the possibility of seeing AH in he flesh.

On the day my parents were extras they were filming a garden party scene and my parents were asked to be in the background of a scene where AH was talking with the actress Debra Winger (DW). Whilst waiting around for the cameras etc to be set up AH approached my parents and said hello. He asked their names and then proceeded to chat with them for a few minutes until filming started.

When the director Richard Attenborough declared the break for lunch AH turned to my mum held out his arm and said 'shall we go for lunch?' He then turned to Debra Winger and asked her to take my dad's arm and join them for lunch.

So my parents got to spend an hour eating lunching and chatting with AH and DW. After lunch AH instructed a crew member to take a photo of my dad and him together and send it on. That photo still hangs in my parents house 27 years later.

That's a real movie star.
This wins the internet for me today! What an absolute ledge. 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remembered something else - Daniel Ratcliffe (Harry Potter) likes a drink, so much so that Paramedics were called on a regular basis. It was my brother (he's a paramedic) and on many occasions that he was on shift he would have to attend his house and take him into hospital.
He's talked about this, that he became self conscious and was even drunk sometimes when filming, he's now teetotal.

Reactions: 5
Jay dropped her from his label.

Calvin found out she was cheating on him because a few of his people followed her whilst she was on her way to a hotel to meet with another man, he was fuming, he broke up with her over twitter, she was really popular at this time but because Calvin produced and created a lot of the music that was to be on her new album and he revoked her right to put them on her album and to even perform them.

So, therefore her popularity died down as she didn't release music again for years as Calvin supposedly had her black balled aswell.

so moral of the story, never duck with Calvin Harris
[/QUOTE
hmm im ok not got any plans to release an album so yes please calvin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Billie Piper used to be known as Jazz Tits because she let a TV exec snort coke from her tatas

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm finding it hard to believe that, as it would've came out a long time ago. I do believe Jay is shady and has a criminal background but i think he likes the good life over being found out that he has ordered hits on people and hes a head of a criminal enterprise.

it's more than likely she attacked him cause of his affairs and disrespecting her sister. He was supposedly shagging Rita ora and when he got finished with her he just ended their contract.

Jay Z and Calvin Harris ruined Rita Ora's career.
Pretty sure that didn’t happen but certainly gave Rita’s name a boost.

one word, please share discuss thoughts;
Illuminati

Reactions: 6
Re the Beckhams was that a castle by any chance? Locally here the Beckhams paid for a couple to move their wedding but also (I heard via the bride's Mum's hairdresser they gave them 100k too as they refused on the first two times of asking to move the date as they had family travelling from abroad who had already bought their tickets etc. The third time they offered to cover all expenses and a 100k as goodwill. The rumour locally it was for a christening one of the boys was a baby at the time.
Is this not another one of those urban legends where the person telling the story and couple are always “friend of a friend”? I’m from Scotland and the story is always told about Gleneagles up here. But my uncle from London told the same story about a hotel down there...

Reactions: 7
I have actually joint Tattle just for this thread. Thanks everyone for really brightening up my day (and meaning I hardly got any work done). I have a couple:

*Clive Owen* is really stuck up and refuses to speak to anyone on set. *Julianne Moore* on the other hand is so friendly and totally normal.

*Russell Brand* and *Jemima Kahn* were so lovely to my kid when we ran into them at my local city farm. I was so surprised.

*Gilbert* and *George* once bought an entire restaurant breakfast on them.

*Gomez* lead singer once sang an impromptu set in my local and made no fuss about who he was or anything. Seemed genuinely happy.

*James Corden* floats around in a certain member's club pool like a lilo whale.

*The Queen* has surprisingly small hands.
Also heard that Clive Owen had a particular difficulty working with Brian Wilde on Last of the Summer Wind

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure is 😊 as you can imagine; I was in my absolute element. Jared Leto was there too. Also tiny.
Met Jared and the guys from 30 on numerous occasions doing little bits of work for the band, Jared loves himself but the other guys were always cool. Went to see a tv show filming and was using the bathroom, woman in next stall let out a really loud fart and when she came out as I was washing my hands it was the lovely Debbie McGee! She was one of the celebs on the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else follow the apparent secret Twitter account of Amanda Bynes?

Lots of rumours that it is and it isn’t. Followed it for years, she just slags her mother off for stealing all her money and not letting her access it due to the conservatorship and constantly begs her followers for money to travel to and from college.
she’s said it’s not her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.