Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago when mark Wright had left towie and had that stupid TV show of his with all his mates we saw him in ibiza chatting up some girl.. he was being quite rude and point blank ignoring the shop assistant who was trying to get his attention as his food order was ready, we called him out on being pure ignorant, and I kid you not his mate that had also been in the TV show came sauntering on out after us and said 'you cant talk to someone like that off itv2' I still cringe at that line 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
anyone heard about former Blue Peter presenter Sarah Greene enjoying the pleasure of a number of rugby players on a pool table when studying for her degree? -
Yes!! I thought it was just a story an ex boyfriend had made up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My fella was in a boyband back in the day and used to go on nights out with Mark Owen. Said he was a total liability. Got smashed repeatedly and one time, walked into a Chinese restaurant, sat with some shocked fans and started eating their food!
Laughing at the Mark Owen stories. My colleague used to live a few doors down. When they moved out, they discovered MO/family had been hoarding years worth of parcels they had signed for and should have given back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if it’s a true story and it’s been around a while. Story goes Judy Dench was in Manhattan and crossing the road when a yellow cabbie beeped loudly on the horn and shouted ”get out of the road c—t “ she supposedly shouted back “that’s Dame c—t to you “ 🤣
I'm sure I've heard that one of her hobbies on set is beautifully embroidering swear words so I'm guessing she would be good at using them too 😂

• Haha
Sure someone on here said his wine “discount” wasn’t his fist time in the store so they steered him to a till well covered with cameras and there you go a court case.
Yes, that was me 😄 My friend worked in the Tesco Store.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely loving this thread!!
No gossip myself, although I did bump into Sheree Hewston in Selfridges toilets in Birmingham 😂
I saw her in John Lewis. She’s messed with her face so much. Such a shame. She looks a lot older than she is

I saw Madge (Haroooooooold!) from neighbours in costa coffee. Couldn’t understand why she’d be somewhere so random until I googled it and she was starring in the local panto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My dad is a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins (AH) so you can imagine his delight when he was presented with the opportunity to meet him.

AH was filming Shadowlands in Oxford and my mum and dad replied to an advert for extras and were delighted to be accepted. My dad in particular was very excited at the possibility of seeing AH in he flesh.

On the day my parents were extras they were filming a garden party scene and my parents were asked to be in the background of a scene where AH was talking with the actress Debra Winger (DW). Whilst waiting around for the cameras etc to be set up AH approached my parents and said hello. He asked their names and then proceeded to chat with them for a few minutes until filming started.

When the director Richard Attenborough declared the break for lunch AH turned to my mum held out his arm and said 'shall we go for lunch?' He then turned to Debra Winger and asked her to take my dad's arm and join them for lunch.

So my parents got to spend an hour eating lunching and chatting with AH and DW. After lunch AH instructed a crew member to take a photo of my dad and him together and send it on. That photo still hangs in my parents house 27 years later.

That's a real movie star.

• Heart
Reactions: 269
My husband is a taxi driver and he worked at the wedding of Aldo Kane (SAS Who Dares Wins). All of the other guys from the show were there too. My hubby is a fan of the show so he couldn't quite believe it when he turned up at the wedding to ferry guests home! Apparently they were all really lovely guys.

Reactions: 11
Miss ross
This happened to a Friend of mine, about twenty years ago.. his mum was a huge diana Ross fan, and she and her friends had bought tickets for the concert. This guy mum was head of housekeeping in a very well known luxury hotel where it turned out miss Ross would be staying. The day before her arrival, all the staff were given instructions not to look or speak to her, unless she spoke to them first. Anyhow.. friends mum went to the concert, and the next day in work, still on a high, she saw Diana Ross in her suite, she thought about the orders which had been given, then promptly ignored them, and said.. miss Ross,I saw you last night in concert, and you were absolutely brilliant, it was the best experience of my life etc etc.. Diana Ross simply smiled, and my friends mum went about her day, until she was summoned to the hotel managers office and was told that she had disobeyed the orders given, and Ross wanted her fired! The hotel gave her the rest of the week off, so she wouldn’t be seen. She was absolutely heartbroken, never listened to her again!
what a big headed old cow!

• Heart
Oh and I did met Grottbags in the 80's at an autograph signing, the actress who played Grottbags either really hated children or just loved being that character.
My mum used to know Grotbags as she lives locally and she just loved the character. She was a lovely lady apparently and when she was no longer needed as Grotbags I'm pretty sure played the witch at wookey hole caves in Somerset.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
yes remember the recent court case (had LK been tax dodging or something??) where she asserted that she was Lorraine Kelly but not her on screen persona ‘Lorraine Kelly’ 😭
Anyone remember a producer on Lorraine being on location and sending a very disparaging text regarding Lorraine ..... to Our Lorraine😲 instead of the intended recipient ; her Husband.

It’s probably online somewhere😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Any goss on Ant Middleton from the SAS programme? Can’t see that little fella being faithful tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This wouldn't surprise me about Cliff. I think he more used and abused than the other way around. Boothby and the Krays and others. There used to be lots about it on the internet but there's been a clean-up by stealth that's been going on for some years on the internet.

The price of fame, you take the devil's shilling and you dance to his tune.

Tony Rivers one of his back up singers for many years will always say that during all those years he never even saw a hint of anything amiss ...

Quick edit, I'm so sorry, I thought I had linked to a quote where someone had said their Uncle thought Cliff was innocent ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure that I remember hearing years ago about Val Kilmer sending his assistant over to a group of university friends to ask if one of them would like to accompany him back to his hotel. They politely declined.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh great another rabbit hole!! 😂😂😂

Bloody loving this thread but as I live at the back of beyond we don't get many "celebs" up here!!

However while working in a call centre for a well known Scottish bank I had the misfortune of having to deal with the 'comedian' Jerry Sadowitz. The very rude tosser lost his bank & credit cards & was extremely pissed off he wouldn't get replacements in time for his tour. My response was if he hadn't been a careless clot he'd not be talking to me then I hung up on him.

Also saw Pete Doherty & his wee entourage pissed as farts at 0730 stumbling through our city centre on route to work. All were still swigging the booze!!

My mum met a few celebrities through her former work. Said the best was Gavin Hastings & Woody Harrleson. She also met Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle) when she was having treatment in hospital & he was absolutely lovely!!

• Heart
I’ve got a couple of bits of gossip, although neither particularly fascinating...

1) an ex worked for a removal company back in the day and one of his jobs was to pack up and move frank skinner and his stuff. While packing he found polaroid photos of skinner dressed in women’s underwear and posing suggestively...

2) Russel brand is/was a family friend (pretty distantly) at the most recent wedding he decided to take it upon himself to welcome everybody as they arrived with very dramatic hugs and kisses (no idea why!) he attempted to hug my 80 year old nan (stepmother of the bride) and when she rejected him he did the ‘don’t you know who I am darlingggg’ bit... to which she responded with ‘I couldn’t give a tit who you are darrrrling’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh great another rabbit hole!! 😂😂😂

Bloody loving this thread but as I live at the back of beyond we don't get many "celebs" up here!!

However while working in a call centre for a well known Scottish bank I had the misfortune of having to deal with the 'comedian' Jerry Sadowitz. The very rude tosser lost his bank & credit cards & was extremely pissed off he wouldn't get replacements in time for his tour. My response was if he hadn't been a careless clot he'd not be talking to me then I hung up on him.

Also saw Pete Doherty & his wee entourage pissed as farts at 0730 stumbling through our city centre on route to work. All were still swigging the booze!!

My mum met a few celebrities through her former work. Said the best was Gavin Hastings & Woody Harrleson. She also met Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle) when she was having treatment in hospital & he was absolutely lovely!!
A friend of mine had shenanigans with Pete Doherty in a nightclub toilet... made the papers 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Years ago when mark Wright had left towie and had that stupid TV show of his with all his mates we saw him in ibiza chatting up some girl.. he was being quite rude and point blank ignoring the shop assistant who was trying to get his attention as his food order was ready, we called him out on being pure ignorant, and I kid you not his mate that had also been in the TV show came sauntering on out after us and said 'you cant talk to someone like that off itv2' I still cringe at that line 😂🙈
Ha ha ha ITV2 where the talentless & chavs go!!

A friend of mine had shenanigans with Pete Doherty in a nightclub toilet... made the papers 😂
🤮🤮🤮 I'm no oil painting but I would not touch him with a barge pole!!! He is however very tall......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.