Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just decided to look up some James Corden stuff because I really thought he was a chubby, funny guy and found this

I have never understood how he made it in the States. I'd rather run through Heathrow naked than watch a second of anything he's on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have never understood how he made it in the States. I'd rather run through Heathrow naked than watch a second of anything he's on.
And when your streak eventually makes its way to youtube it would still be funnier than james corden.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My favourite Alan Rickman story is one that he's not the main star of - apparently Mick Jagger and his girlfriend (which I think was Luciana Giminez at the time) were at a dinner party together and Luciana was worried that he was losing interest in her as he hadn't even noticed her flirting heavily with the guy on her other side. So whilst still flirting with the other guy and without turning round, she reached under the table, unzipped Mick's trousers and began to fondle him - only to turn round five minutes later and realised that he'd changed seats with Alan Rickman before she started!

I did meet Alan Rickman once and he was lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My favourite Alan Rickman story is one that he's not the main star of - apparently Mick Jagger and his girlfriend (which I think was Luciana Giminez at the time) were at a dinner party together and Luciana was worried that he was losing interest in her as he hadn't even noticed her flirting heavily with the guy on her other side. So whilst still flirting with the other guy and without turning round, she reached under the table, unzipped Mick's trousers and began to fondle him - only to turn round five minutes later and realised that he'd changed seats with Alan Rickman before she started!

I did meet Alan Rickman once and he was lovely.
Ermmm why wouldn't he tell her not to? I have seen this story but is it true? Did you confirm it with him? What was your Alan encounter like?

Reactions: 1
Bono likes to say he grew up in Ballymun, in Dublin. He's a liar, because I never saw him anywhere near the place when I was growing up here. He's from another, less working class area. He just said it because it gave him street cred at the time. A legendary piece of Dublin graffiti once proclaimed 'Bono Is A Pox'.

Robert Plant once walked past me and I was so awe struck, I almost got run over by a bus. :ROFLMAO:
Isn't Bono from an area in ballymun that was full of old ladies? The only turf war he seen was Ethna and Philomena scrapping in the square over who has the best rhubarb pie. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it’s a true story and it’s been around a while. Story goes Judy Dench was in Manhattan and crossing the road when a yellow cabbie beeped loudly on the horn and shouted ”get out of the road c—t “ she supposedly shouted back “that’s Dame c—t to you “ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
I heard once Bono was performing at a concert and he saw a sign saying "i heart SF" and he was like "you like sinn fein the political wing of the irish republican army that has murdered people?" only to realise the SF stood for san francisco.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if it’s a true story and it’s been around a while. Story goes Judy Dench was in Manhattan and crossing the road when a yellow cabbie beeped loudly on the horn and shouted ”get out of the road c—t “ she supposedly shouted back “that’s Dame c—t to you “ 🤣
That's amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard former F1 driver Ralf Schumacher is gay and has a lavender marriage

Reactions: 3
Just remembered years ago visiting a friend at Hull University, we'd popped into an off license and saw a dishevelled lookingJeffrey from Rainbow buying a load of booze. Apparently he had a very bad drink problem and had a sad ending to his life. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Isn't Bono from an area in ballymun that was full of old ladies? The only turf war he seen was Ethna and Philomena scrapping in the square over who has the best rhubarb pie. Hahaha
Technically, Bono was born in what was known as Ballymun, but when the flats went up, the locals demanded that they be known as Glasnevin North or Finglas East. They even went so far as to get a wall built to divide the area(locally known as 'The Berlin Wall'.). I'm Ballymun born and bred, I love the area. But Bono wouldn't have lasted five minutes out here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daughter in her line of work at the time met Olly Murs , he’s a complete ego on a stick and very “do you know who I am “. And Danny Dyer was charming

Reactions: 14
Technically, Bono was born in what was known as Ballymun, but when the flats went up, the locals demanded that they be known as Glasnevin North or Finglas East. They even went so far as to get a wall built to divide the area(locally known as 'The Berlin Wall'.). I'm Ballymun born and bred, I love the area. But Bono wouldn't have lasted five minutes out here. 😂
All of the u2 boys are from fairly decent areas. One of them grew up the road from me and my dad has seen tourists outside his parents house taking pics so he just decided to tell them they have the wrong house and sent them on a wild goose chase to find a house that doesn't exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Miss ross
This happened to a Friend of mine, about twenty years ago.. his mum was a huge diana Ross fan, and she and her friends had bought tickets for the concert. This guy mum was head of housekeeping in a very well known luxury hotel where it turned out miss Ross would be staying. The day before her arrival, all the staff were given instructions not to look or speak to her, unless she spoke to them first. Anyhow.. friends mum went to the concert, and the next day in work, still on a high, she saw Diana Ross in her suite, she thought about the orders which had been given, then promptly ignored them, and said.. miss Ross,I saw you last night in concert, and you were absolutely brilliant, it was the best experience of my life etc etc.. Diana Ross simply smiled, and my friends mum went about her day, until she was summoned to the hotel managers office and was told that she had disobeyed the orders given, and Ross wanted her fired! The hotel gave her the rest of the week off, so she wouldn’t be seen. She was absolutely heartbroken, never listened to her again!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Noel Edmonds - a complete and utter twit. He came off a flight , he had a go at the nanny for not carrying the suitcases properly. No one at the airport liked him.
Tom Jones - a true gent, happy to talk to people
Nigel Mansell - didn't want the VIP access at airport, happy to sit in the departure lounge with his sandwiches that was wrapped up in tin foil mingling with other passengers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was once visiting my Nan in hospital , when I turned round and bumped in to Christian from eastenders , he was visiting his mum , had a little chat with him , was a lovely man

Reactions: 9
Miss ross
This happened to a Friend of mine, about twenty years ago.. his mum was a huge diana Ross fan, and she and her friends had bought tickets for the concert. This guy mum was head of housekeeping in a very well known luxury hotel where it turned out miss Ross would be staying. The day before her arrival, all the staff were given instructions not to look or speak to her, unless she spoke to them first. Anyhow.. friends mum went to the concert, and the next day in work, still on a high, she saw Diana Ross in her suite, she thought about the orders which had been given, then promptly ignored them, and said.. miss Ross,I saw you last night in concert, and you were absolutely brilliant, it was the best experience of my life etc etc.. Diana Ross simply smiled, and my friends mum went about her day, until she was summoned to the hotel managers office and was told that she had disobeyed the orders given, and Ross wanted her fired! The hotel gave her the rest of the week off, so she wouldn’t be seen. She was absolutely heartbroken, never listened to her again!
I heard similar tales like that before about Diana Ross. I have heard she threw a hissy fit while working on VH1 Diva program and took her anger out at Beyonce.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.