Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who's worked with him & classes him as a friend & all I've ever heard is wonderful things about him. Apparently he is one of the nicest men you could wish to meet.
I always think of when he was on 8 out of 10 cats (does countdown I think) and he was telling this story and said something like ‘I was in the early stages of pissing myself’ and honestly was the funniest thing...everyone was crying with laughter. I can’t remember exactly what he said and what the story was but it was just one of those hilariously silly comments that just tickles you. He’s so funny

Reactions: 8
Never said he was a perv, that certainly wasn’t implied by my comment or observation on the night when I served him
Sorry for not being clear- I wasn’t saying you said that. She said he was super kind and a generous tipper but not in a letchy way - some might think he was being kind and flashing cash because he took a fancy to her

Reactions: 2
I havent managed to read back through everything yet, so something similar may already have been mentioned. A family member worked on Strictly. Said that Tess was boring and meh (no surprise), but Claudia Winkleman is a horrible person, very rude, wasnt nice to anyone around her and was CONSTANTLY doing cocaine. I always liked her and thought she was funny but I havent looked at her the same since.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I've heard bad things about the actress Charley Webb who plays Debbie Dingle in Emmerdale, apparently she's rude and not a nice person. Anyone on here met her?
My sister met her at a club in Liverpool. Apparently she was very ignorant and rude.

Reactions: 6
I found the Danielle Lloyd Pringle comments on Tattle last night on a thread about someone else, the photos are online. I don't get why someone would want use Pringles down there!
I read about that on here, obv had to google it. I am so so confused. Hope it wasn’t anything spicy 😂
My friend and I were sending each other Pringle pics for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re the Tom Cruise and South Park episode where he was in the closet. There was a later episode where he worked at a toffee factory in the fudge packing department.

Tony Blair when he was training as a lawyer/barrister/solicitor/whatever was known as Miranda. Miranda is the closest star to Uranus.

I don't believe any of the stories about Simon Cowell and the endless stream of women he's been associated with. He's mesmerized by a very good friend of his.

A relative worked at the BBC and said Esther Rantzen smelt like she's never washed in her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Beckhams paying for someone’s wedding story (and variants thereof) is another urban myth. According to Snopes it’s been doing the rounds since 2003 🤣

I agree, I used to live near Alderley Edge and had a birthday party for my son, when they were having a do for Brooklyn, it was in one of those fun in the jungle places. My son running around like a mad man, bumped into David who was more concerned that my son was ok (he was only about 6 at the time) and both he and Victoria signed a spare beer mat with a Happy Birthday message on.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe any of the stories about Simon Cowell and the endless stream of women he's been associated with. He's mesmerized by a very good friend of his.
What's the deal with Sinitta? Does she know his secret and is this why he always puts her on The X Factor?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've met many celebrities having worked for a long period of time in a 5* hotel in Cardiff (UK)
The one person that stands out as horribly rude to me is that psychic who recently died, Derek Acorah. He was really horrible and rude to me. Almost had me in tears. He was given a suite, went up to his room and within 10 minutes was back down to reception banging his fist on the desk because he 'wasn't fkin staying in this disgusting place'
He made whoever was with him carry all of his tit, check him in and out and also check the was nobody in the public loos (in reception) before he went in, then the guy was made to stand outside with strict orders to stop anyone from entering whilst he was in there. Horrible horrible man!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know you shouldn’t speak ill of the dead but Louis Tomlinsons whole family always seemed narcissistic and attention seeking.

Reactions: 5
What's the deal with Sinitta? Does she know his secret and is this why he always puts her on The X Factor?
She’s his beard he keeps her close to keep her quiet,I remember in the NOTW once a picture of her pretty much out of it sat on some steps out side a nightclub sans knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s his beard he keeps her close to keep her quiet,I remember in the NOTW once a picture of her pretty much out of it sat on some steps out side a nightclub sans knickers.
so he has a full time beard and a part time one too?

• Haha
Wawrinka is not gay, but his ex-girlfriend being a young teenager at the time he was cheating on his wife is gross. 🤢
I've always found him really creepy and never understood why he's so popular with tennis fans. What happened between him and Donna Vekic was seriously dodgy. :sick:

I get asexual vibes from Rafa. He's a nice guy though. Met him in London before his match a few years ago and he was very pleasant, apologised for having to rush as he said he was running late to practice. Probably says that to everyone to get away quickly, but still polite. 😂
Yeah, I've always got an asexual vibe from him too, although the gay rumours are persistent. I remember seeing some of his underwear ads, which were meant to be sexy, but came across as so awkward and forced!

Heard the Roger rumours. Not sure what to think, I'm not sure I believe it. I personally find him nauseating, the way he's painted as perfection. He's not. He just hides it well.
I like Roger, but the way some people fawn over him is definitely nauseating.

Heard the same about Djokovic (via a sports journo) and that was the reason his tennis collapsed for around a year. Really hope Andy Murray and Kim are solid. I love them!
Never heard any rumours about Murray. I think what you see is what you get with him!

Reactions: 1
I read on another gossip site a while ago that she has a super injunction out also. There was a lot in the press a while ago about a celeb having to give up custody of her kids, many people thought it was Katie price but she came out and acknowledged the story but confirmed it wasn’t her. The gossip site named sinitta as the mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Was debating posting these because it’s not first-hand but I am pretty confident it’s true and think you'd all appreciate the goss. I am not sure if anyone here reads LaineyGossip.. it is a fairly generic Canadian celeb site now, but used to be FULL of gossip. I know some folks who know Lainey and have known her since way back in the email newsletter days (we are talking 15+ years ago). She's now a successful TV presenter, so has toned down her website a LOT because she works the red carpet/interviews the celebs she used to talk about.

Her blind items were VERY reliable compared to BlindGossip etc. Personally I don’t believe 95% of what is on BG and CDAN etc. Lainey was a real person, using her own name, she is/was very well connected and would not post a “blind” unless she had more than one source confirming the same thing. For a gossip blogger, she had some journalistic integrity, I guess! She would give hints but never really confirmed anything on her website (although occasionally made it very obvious!). In person, however, was another story... a friend actually hosted multiple private events with her (and mutual friends attended) and she would give the nod to correct guesses, which is why I am so confident these are true (some of them sound unbelievable I know, but if you read enough about that world, I think anything is possible!)

There were some really juicy ones but off the top of my head…

• This is well known but Tom Cruise and John Travolta are 150% gay
  • George Clooney has definitely been with guys – prefers black guys, apparently was in to very.. adventurous… sex.. which accounted for a period of time when he had some pretty persistent injuries. Goes both ways though, had a secret relationship with Eva Longoria at one time.
  • Matt Damon is also bi and had a lover stashed away (not sure if he still does). Lainey was shocked at that one.
  • CZJ cheated on Michael Douglas with Julianne Moore’s husband, “almost” left him but MD got ill with cancer and it pulled them back together, and the moment passed..
  • Jake Gyllenhall had an affair with Jessica Seinfield (and felt terrible about it, if that makes any difference)
  • Bradley Cooper has definitely been with guys as well, at one stage was very reckless and self destructive about it (going on drug benders, not using protection). Irina Shayk was on a retainer. I find this one very believable given her history with Ronaldo.
  • Tom Hardy was cheating whilst filming The Revenant in Canada : ( He also knocked out the director during filming (sounds like he was asking for it, though)
  • Not a very surprising one but Ben Affleck cheated constantly
  • Jennifer Lawrence called Chris Martin “Monster C*ck”
  • Meryl Streep is in a very discreet, open relationship and has been for years.
  • Reese Witherspoon is a nightmare to work for
My all time favourite… Joshua Jackson pleasured Diane Kruger with a cucumber, during a party (they were in the garden, oblivious at the time that anyone could see them!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I should also add that seeing how many people have Beckham stories, I am now convinced that one is rubbish, too! the venue I heard it about has definitely hosted them in the past.. but I am now half wondering if the venues start these rumours themselves to drum up business!

Reactions: 3
Sorry I mean Take This To Your Grave (they released an album before TTTYG, it’s just not widely known)

I know somebody who was in one of Pete’s bands before fall out boy and all this stuff is an open secret amongst the older fan community. Google “Pete Wentz Jeanae White”
Oh wow, I’d forgotten all about this! It gave me hope as a teen that I could bag myself that rock star...but now it’s just grim.
It’s worth mentioning if I remember correctly, that Jeanae was a bit of a philanderer and cheated on Pete with a lot of his friends...so there’s probably a few other “stars” of the time who also had questionable relations with an underage girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.