Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was debating posting these because it’s not first-hand but I am pretty confident it’s true and think you'd all appreciate the goss. I am not sure if anyone here reads LaineyGossip.. it is a fairly generic Canadian celeb site now, but used to be FULL of gossip. I know some folks who know Lainey and have known her since way back in the email newsletter days (we are talking 15+ years ago). She's now a successful TV presenter, so has toned down her website a LOT because she works the red carpet/interviews the celebs she used to talk about.

Her blind items were VERY reliable compared to BlindGossip etc. Personally I don’t believe 95% of what is on BG and CDAN etc. Lainey was a real person, using her own name, she is/was very well connected and would not post a “blind” unless she had more than one source confirming the same thing. For a gossip blogger, she had some journalistic integrity, I guess! She would give hints but never really confirmed anything on her website (although occasionally made it very obvious!). In person, however, was another story... a friend actually hosted multiple private events with her (and mutual friends attended) and she would give the nod to correct guesses, which is why I am so confident these are true (some of them sound unbelievable I know, but if you read enough about that world, I think anything is possible!)

There were some really juicy ones but off the top of my head…

• This is well known but Tom Cruise and John Travolta are 150% gay
  • George Clooney has definitely been with guys – prefers black guys, apparently was in to very.. adventurous… sex.. which accounted for a period of time when he had some pretty persistent injuries. Goes both ways though, had a secret relationship with Eva Longoria at one time.
  • Matt Damon is also bi and had a lover stashed away (not sure if he still does). Lainey was shocked at that one.
  • CZJ cheated on Michael Douglas with Julianne Moore’s husband, “almost” left him but MD got ill with cancer and it pulled them back together, and the moment passed..
  • Jake Gyllenhall had an affair with Jessica Seinfield (and felt terrible about it, if that makes any difference)
  • Bradley Cooper has definitely been with guys as well, at one stage was very reckless and self destructive about it (going on drug benders, not using protection). Irina Shayk was on a retainer. I find this one very believable given her history with Ronaldo.
  • Tom Hardy was cheating whilst filming The Revenant in Canada : ( He also knocked out the director during filming (sounds like he was asking for it, though)
  • Not a very surprising one but Ben Affleck cheated constantly
  • Jennifer Lawrence called Chris Martin “Monster C*ck”
  • Meryl Streep is in a very discreet, open relationship and has been for years.
  • Reese Witherspoon is a nightmare to work for
My all time favourite… Joshua Jackson pleasured Diane Kruger with a cucumber, during a party (they were in the garden, oblivious at the time that anyone could see them!)
Matt Damon has surprised me.

Reactions: 4
Another music one that i heard today...not sure how true it is though.
Green Day are currently using ghost writers as since they’ve all been sober none of them can write a half decent song.
I don’t want to believe it personally as I have a bit of a love for their stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About Louis and his family; when he was auditioning for the X Factor his sister Lottie Tomlinson (the now influencer) was at secondary school and Felicitie was at primary school. Lottie was at a really excellent state school which you have to pass an entrance exam for and basically unless you live really close to the school you won't get a place. When Louis was auditioning it kept saying he lived in Doncaster, everyone who knew Lottie at school thought it was odd as they were supposed to all live in the town where the school was. Turns out they had used a false address to get Lottie a place which annoyed no end of people as there's always children on the waiting list and they effectively stole that place from another child. Frustratingly her sister Felicitie then passed the test for the school (whilst Louis was on X Factor) and ended up getting a place because of Lottie was already there. Years later their mum really kicked off with the school over Twitter as Lottie never received her exam results as they were posted to the address they pretended they had lived at and not the Doncaster one, you could also see all of the 1D fans sending tweets to the school too complaining. So admittedly not Louis/Lottie's fault what their parents were up to, but it just annoying when people commit this type of fraud which ultimately affects someone else.
Was the school in a nearby town? did they commute?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she was volunteering for the election in 2010 when it happened. Absolutely awful.
This makes me really angry. And she is unlikely to be the only one, it’s usually a pattern of behaviour. I hope she is ok now.

ETA: just googled and Eric Joyce and India Knight got together in 2009 so he was cheating as well? GRIM.

Reactions: 5
No idea if its true or not but I remember being on mumsnet a few years ago and Mr Tumble's ex girlfriend was on there and apparently he has a thing for massive norks. It all seemed very reliable but who knows?! I do know I can't watch him anymore without smirking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea if its true or not but I remember being on mumsnet a few years ago and Mr Tumble's ex girlfriend was on there and apparently he has a thing for massive norks. It all seemed very reliable but who knows?! I do know I can't watch him anymore without smirking.
same the world over - even Mr Tumble's head is turned by a mighty bosom

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kurt stories:
I have friends within that area of the music industry and people who knew members of the band personally have said that there are a lot of things that don’t add up surrounding his apparent suicide.

1) he had started the process to split from
Love and was cutting her out of his will.
2) he had actually checked himself in to rehab in the weeks leading up to his death as he knew the only way to keep his daughter was to get clean
3) the overdose in Rome which Love shouted from the rooftops was a suicide attempt was purely accidental. He was on a lot of pain for an ongoing stomach complaint and suffering from exhaustion.
4) the door to the room where his body was found was locked from the outside.
5) he apparently took enough heroin to knock out an elephant, then carefully put his kit away, walked across the room and shot himself using his right hand despite being left handed...the dose found in his blood would have knocked even a very long term addict out within seconds.
5) samples of Love practicing Kurts handwriting were found in her bag.
6) the suicide note has two very obviously different styles of handwriting and only the last few lines say anything about Love or his daughter or wanting to die. The rest of it is a letter to his fans and band members have since confirmed that Kurt hated the fame and was wanting to give it all up.
7) the note has since ‘disappeared’ and has never been properly examined other than copies of the original that were made at the time, which means that no DNA testing etc has ever been possible.
8) an alternative note was found in Kurts wallet which said:
Do you,
Kurt Cobain,
take Courtney Michelle Love
to be your Lawful shredded
wife even when she's a
witch with zits and
siphoning all yr money
for Doping and whoring

There is more, but that’s all the stuff that I can think of at the moment.
Wow! How can Love never have been questioned?

Reactions: 2
I’ve already mentioned this in another thread but according to Cara Delavignes wasted sister, the reason she and Rihanna broke up was... Rihanna kept trying to put big dildos up her butt.

Kings of Leon are massive homophobes. They might have softened now, this was when they first started. They also done the old rock troupe of having girls literally lined up outside their rooms. One in, one out. Some stamina.
R & C were a couple?!

Reactions: 1
IF Tony blair is gay how come he was in epsteins little black book? Isn't that for underage female prostitutes?
The former Prime Minister was one of 301 British names and featured alongside Sir Richard Branson, Sir Mick Jagger, Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Girlfriend? I assumed he was gay.

Re the Tom Cruise and South Park episode where he was in the closet. There was a later episode where he worked at a toffee factory in the fudge packing department.

Tony Blair when he was training as a lawyer/barrister/solicitor/whatever was known as Miranda. Miranda is the closest star to Uranus.

I don't believe any of the stories about Simon Cowell and the endless stream of women he's been associated with. He's mesmerized by a very good friend of his.

A relative worked at the BBC and said Esther Rantzen smelt like she's never washed in her life.
She must have been right at home in the jungle then 😷🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.