Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone every heard anything about Richard Madley?
I used to work at *that store* in Manchester and honestly, he was always lovely, chatty and asked how everyone was doing. Judy was very reserved, but always smiley and polite when spoken too.

Reactions: 5
Actually scrap that guess just realised from the other post it’s more than likely Ryan Giggs!

Although did read on the Footballers and WAGs thread that there was a rumour Gerrard had got Alex’s sister pregnant at one point

Reactions: 4
didnt they invent vibrators With beads inside for this sensation... wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor gerbils down the shit Shute

Reactions: 22
Fall Out Boy were really late to my interview with them, but Pete rang me and apologised. Was very careful in how to pronounce my name correctly, which I thought was sweet.
Really glad to here how nice Pete is!
Fall Out Boy were my favourite band and I always thought they came across as nice people!

Reactions: 9
Any more Mr Tumble -would be sad if he turned out to be a plonker!

On mr tumble, if you search mumsnet theres at least 2 threads on him including posts from women who claim to find him attractive, women who find him repulsive but found themselves having sex dreams about him and at least 2 woman who went out with him and claimed he was both well endowed and an attentive lover ()

Reactions: 46
Pete Wentz is my guilty pleasure! He’s divine!

Reactions: 8
Ugh can’t stand Dane Bowers. Seen him in Ayia Napa years ago! My friend took his photo, granted it was without permission. But he grabbed her (disposable) camera from her hands and launched it at her! Smacked right off her face giving her a black eye! He didn’t even apologise or look like he was bothered that he’d done it!

Reactions: 29
my kids have gerbils...they can chew through & destroy a toilet roll in seconds....i hope the gerbil bit him if its true !

Reactions: 19
Pete Wentz is my guilty pleasure! He’s divine!
mine too! I remember being on ONTD when his nudes got leaked he was very sweet and apologetic that they were late and we had to do the interview over the phone.

Really glad to here how nice Pete is!
Fall Out Boy were my favourite band and I always thought they came across as nice people!
they were one of the first “big bands” that I interviewed, and I was so pleased that they were sweet.

Reactions: 4
this is too much!!!
Who on earth would think of him sex-wise?!
and the latter part of your answer-at least it’s positive feedback. All that signing with those hands..!

Reactions: 17
I've just googled Mr Tumble, as I've heard of him but never seen him. He looks quite a character to say the least!

Reactions: 10
He’s just delicious! He’s been on my list for years!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.