Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sal from jokers is a germophobe, maybe that's why he appears to be antisocial. If you want a laugh just watch the clip where Joe feeds him dog food.

Reactions: 3
I've also heard that Geri gossip! I'm sure one of the spice girls mentions it in an autobiography?

Aw I can't quite see him as a coke head.
I do think he's gay though!
Yeah, i see that. But he has the money to cover such addiction for an example Zac Efron, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez etc all have/had massive drug problems but still managed to look like they were the epitome of health. Moral of the story, if you wanna do drugs and not be judged or obvious, be rich! Supposedly ScarJo loves it too and they're reason they're such good friends is cause they're coke buddies!

i never got that vibe off him. I do get that vibe of Jeremy Renner though!

Reactions: 7
I always thought something went down because they had a fairly reasonably ‘brand’ with a very perfect looking family. He seemed to play the victim a little though.

Reactions: 2
My sister in law and her kids met Emma Thompson in Morrison’s when she was staying at her Scottish home. She was the loveliest person. Took time to talk to the kids and posed for photos with them at the fruit and veg aisle.

Reactions: 12
I know exactly where you are from. Terrible tragedy x

Reactions: 7
There was a story circling last year in NI that David Beckham couldn't rent a flat near the Portrush Golf course for the big golf thing that was on on portrush (I dont know the terms). So of course he offered well over the value of some house with a view to watch it and paid off the person's mortgage etc etc.. Probably donated a few kidneys and visited the local childrens hospitals. He didn't as he wasnt seen anywhere near NI that weekend and was over in America or something.

Reactions: 14
My husband was the person that called the police on him after receiving his laptop to fix and come across pictures, at a big computer company and that’s reason he was found out not the best claim to fame
Well done to your Husband!!!

Reactions: 11
I heard this too. My colleague has family up in portstewart where the open was being held and she heard it was true of some celebrity but didnt know if it was the beckhams specifically

Reactions: 3
I've also heard that Geri gossip! I'm sure one of the spice girls mentions it in an autobiography?

Aw I can't quite see him as a coke head.
I do think he's gay though!
mum another who has heard that Geri is older than she claims... she was apparently 26 when the Spice Girls hit big in 1996... should be having her 50th this year if it’s true!!

mum another who has heard that Geri is older than she claims... she was apparently 26 when the Spice Girls hit big in 1996... should be having her 50th this year if it’s true!!
I think that's def believable esp with botox etc

Reactions: 14
if there was one celebrity i would punch it is ronan keating, him and his wife Sharon are so smug and also hes apparently very short irl. So he probably has a Napoleon complex
I thought his wife was Storm

Can we have more gossip and less "I sat next to this person in an airport" please?

Hayden Panettiere was part of a Hollywood call girl ring. Google her name and Room 23 or CDAN for more details. Also famous for yachting, which celebs like Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton do.

Reactions: 56
in the 80s my parents occasionally bought sunday papers...I can remember kiss and tell stories about Gary Glitter being front page News of the World headline. These girls jad been about 15 at the time.. Why did no one do anything back then.
Also didnt Denise Van Outen have a fling with him too in her younget days?

My mum used to drink with gazza she would drink with anyone to be fair, but he used to hang around cash converters with a can of stella and she would invite him to the pub to buy him a drink knowing full well once they were there everyone would buying him drinks and she would get free drinks from being with him. She said he was always a perfect gent but to be shes not exactly high up on the nice list.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.