Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of evidence to support that. It's strange because in reality Kimberley Walsh is married with two children and I'm not some mindless pebble who goes around shipping people but there's some really strange stories out there where it's proved they've lied about things. I don't think any of Cheryl's marriages have been genuine though regardless of her sexuality.
I think Cheryl loved Ashley, but couldn’t forgive him again and has never really got him out of her system. A bit like Katie Price over Peter Andre

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I read on here that her malaria was a cover-up, I never heard that before so can some elaborate, please.

• Wow
I read on here that her malaria was a cover-up, I never heard that before so can some elaborate, please.
I’ve heard that it was a cover her anorexia getting bad and her needing a break, which I can believe. I’ve also heard it was cover for an abortion which I’m less inclined to believe.

• Sad
I don’t get why they keep doing the thirst trap photos - they’re a great girlband, they’re really popular and have plenty of money and fame, they don’t need to do these Z lister style photos, it’s surely beneath them 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't be surprised if they get pushed into by their management to stay relevant.

Reactions: 6
More than that, his screenwriter husband was very much a part of the whole seedy party scene grooming boys with (X Men director) Bryan Singer

https://theatlantic.com/amp/article/580462/

It was also heavily rumoured that Stephen Fry and his similarly young husband moved to LA for this scene - and who would have expected Fry to suddenly move to America to appear on terrible sitcoms after what, thirty years being happy and respected on British tv?
That is a long, depressing bleak read.
So many people getting away with paedophilia and sexual abuse just because they are powerful and rich.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Lets be honest the only thing Linekar is remembered for is shitting himself on a football pitch then dragging his sweaty stinking arse along the grass like the dirty bleeping dog he is.
I know some of the people he hangs around (a TV presenter, a journalist and someone from the food industry) with and they're often going to various nice restaurants around London. All do a lot of coke. Am amazed Lineker has managed to keep it out of the press this long.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I am new here. Does anyone have anything on the Strictly lot? So many affairs and strictly curse etc going on. Also, maybe its just me, but I cannot stand Ore Odube. So up himself and living off the strictly thing years after he's been on it. His wife seems really lovely and sweet though

Reactions: 9
I can easily believe that Cheryl and Liam wasn't a legit pairing as it was random and downright weird at the time. But if he was meant to just be a beard/father of child pretender then why wasn't someone more suitable suggested? Or age appropriate? Why would she sign up for getting grief over being a cradle snatching weirdo when it wasn't even the case?

Reactions: 8
Cheryl did whatever she could to try to detract from the fact she’s a racist scruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can easily believe that Cheryl and Liam wasn't a legit pairing as it was random and downright weird at the time. But if he was meant to just be a beard/father of child pretender then why wasn't someone more suitable suggested? Or age appropriate? Why would she sign up for getting grief over being a cradle snatching weirdo when it wasn't even the case?
Agree, he was the only person with money who would have looked at her, with that reputation, history, and needy personality plus all her family issues. She likely saw him as £££ for the baby, GA reputedly made about £700k each from their career (never made it big anywhere abroad, didn’t write the songs etc) and maybe another £2m from her solo career which did shift a lot of records but LP does seem to have enough money that she could cover the next 18 years from his child support... as per Mel B, if you’re a spender who doesn’t make from radio plays of old songs due to not owning the PRS, you need at least one rich man paying child support 😂 especially if you keep spending like you did when the money was coming in

Reactions: 9
Hang on a minute?! Gary Lineker once tit himself whilst playing football?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ive got a little bit of boring tea about Liam payne..My mom used to work with his next door neighbour who said he was a really sweet lad. Never got into any trouble and always worked hard. Would still conversate on the rare occasion he came back to wolvo.

Someone I currently work with hung around in the same friend circle as him when they were in school/just before 1D got huge. Apparently a few years into 1D he got back in contact with some of his old friends but she said it was very clear he wasn't the same person anymore. Pretty sure he had a bit of an issue with alcohol as well.

Re: the current face and body trends amongst celebrities. There is no doubt in my mind that these idiots are taking what they perceive to be the “best bits” of other ethnicities and paying to have their own bodies and faces altered to those specific features . The Kardashians have made a whole career out of culturally appropriating black women’s bodies and features to appear more racially ambiguous than they actually are. The z list celebs in this country are the same, contouring the duck out of their faces, having bbls and a face full of fillers to copy women of colour without ever recognising the history, the pain, the unfairness that comes with being born with those characteristics as opposed to paying for them to look more “exotic”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Re: the current face and body trends amongst celebrities. There is no doubt in my mind that these idiots are taking what they perceive to be the “best bits” of other ethnicities and paying to have their own bodies and faces altered to those specific features . The Kardashians have made a whole career out of culturally appropriating black women’s bodies and features to appear more racially ambiguous than they actually are. The z list celebs in this country are the same, contouring the duck out of their faces, having bbls and a face full of fillers to copy women of colour without ever recognising the history, the pain, the unfairness that comes with being born with those characteristics as opposed to paying for them to look more “exotic”
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: 21
I think she wanted a baby badly but had given up on love. I suspect she married him thinking she'd get pregnant and then who cares how it worked out, then whatever happened happened so she divorced and moved onto Liam. Wanting a child can send you mad and make you make bad decisions.
I just don’t believe she is gay, could be but not buying it.

Abortion I heard.

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard that it was a cover her anorexia getting bad and her needing a break, which I can believe. I’ve also heard it was cover for an abortion which I’m less inclined to believe.
I feel like all the Cheryl rumours are very 'I heard' (and I'm indeed adding to it) but I did hear that it was an overdose - from people I very much trust to know, but it does seem all quite hearsay!

Reactions: 7
This is completely out of the blue...but does anybody remember Katherine Heigl? What happened to her? She seemed to be in all the new Rom Coms and was doing really well but then just disappeared?!

Katherine Heigl was rumoured to be a massive witch, and thats why her career went tits up. She was mentioned on an earlier one of these threads.

Reactions: 14
This is completely out of the blue...but does anybody remember Katherine Heigl? What happened to her? She seemed to be in all the new Rom Coms and was doing really well but then just disappeared?!

She was recently in suits and according to IMDB she has a few other projects out/coming up. Apparently her career took a hit because she was ‘a diva’ but apparently what she did was refuse an award for her work on greys anatomy because she said the work she did didn’t warrant winning an award because she was given terrible storylines or something like that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.