Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think SJP is/was the perfect Carrie and epitomised what the character was all about. The whole point is she is flawed and at times self obsessed. She isn't supposed to be conventionally attractive although I always thought she was beautiful in Hocus Pocus as a kid.
Totally agree. I was 6 when I saw it inbthe cinema and I thought she was beautiful. Her long blonde curly hair. I still think she's gorgeous. Yes a long face but I just love her style and can't help there's something about her. Literally no guy I've ever met gas ever agreed thought and just calls her horse face but I think she's stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love to know if anyone has any gossip on Kylie Minogue - nobody ever seems to have a bad word to say about her / never read any bad press either!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry I feel like this has probably come up before but does anyone have any gossip about the Harry Potter cast/set?? Like they were together 24/7 for so many years there must be something...

Reactions: 4
I would love to know if anyone has any gossip on Kylie Minogue - nobody ever seems to have a bad word to say about her / never read any bad press either!
ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/15 **4**
This foreign born former A+ list singer has not done much in the past decade. She has made most of her news only when she changes boyfriends. Speaking of changing boyfriends, last I checked she still had a long term one but is cheating on him with a different celebrity ex who makes his living from monthly checks from the man he lived with as a teen. Kylie Minogue/Paul Solomons (Kylie Minogue shares a loving kiss with boyfriend Paul Solomons as she pays tribute to him on his 46th birthday with sweet throwback snap)

Found this on another site

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This foreign born former A+ list singer has not done much in the past decade. She has made most of her news only when she changes boyfriends. Speaking of changing boyfriends, last I checked she still had a long term one but is cheating on him with a different celebrity ex who makes his living from monthly checks from the man he lived with as a teen. Kylie Minogue/Paul Solomons (Kylie Minogue shares a loving kiss with boyfriend Paul Solomons as she pays tribute to him on his 46th birthday with sweet throwback snap)

Who do we think the ex is?

Reactions: 3

Is that alluding to what I think it is? “makes his living from monthly checks from the man he lived with as a teen.”?

Reactions: 4

Michael Hutchence certainly corrupted her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw something about Stacey Solomon waving a penis shaped jelly in Joe Swashes face with her kid present, who she apparently swears in front of all the time. I do wonder about her. Something doesn't seem quite right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw something about Stacey Solomon waving a penis shaped jelly in Joe Swashes face with her kid present, who she apparently swears in front of all the time. I do wonder about her. Something doesn't seem quite right.

I think you could be right!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Apologies if this has already been posted - she is definitely mirroring Pete Burns now. I thought Madonna looked really good ten years or so ago, she had obviously had work - but it was fairly subtle.

Sorry. I tried to attach a couple of recent Madonna photos - hasn’t worked 🤪

Did anyone see the documentary about Tony Slattery the other night? It was quite heavy going regarding his alcohol dependency and long standing mental health problems.
There was a segment where he met up with Stephen Fry. Stephen greeted him as an old friend - obviously not seen him for years. Fry came across as gushing over him, but he actually looked a little wary, and then immediately began talking about his own issues with mental health.
Fry came across a bit self obsessed and quite a phoney I thought. He was obviously good friends with Tony Slattery back in the 80s/Early 90s. I would have also thought he was also in a good position to “reach out to him” if you like - as he is such an advocate for mental health.
I got the impression that Tony Slattery had been cut adrift by the Footlights crowd. He is well spoken of, they all seemed to adore him (Fry, Hugh Laurie, Emma Thompson etc).
A shame they didn’t stick around to offer him a little support.
yes I watched and thought similar but it was noted several times throughout the programme that Tony (lovely man) was very reclusive for long periods of time. It’s possible that lots of people tried to reach out to him but he wasn’t ready for that kind of help.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.