Secret Celeb Goss #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Ferguson has made some quite angry tweets, not sure what it’s all about ??

Reactions: 1
I'd heard that Suri's actual father was one of David Miscavage's high up Scientology executives via IVF.

Cruise hasn't seen Suri for years as she, Katie and Nicole are all seen as Suppressive People (who are shunned) by Scientology, which is why Nicole and Tom's children refuse to see their mother too.
But why would Katie agree to that. What was the point of creating some sort of Scientology Jesus, to then excommunicate her?

Reactions: 5
Rebecca Ferguson has made some quite angry tweets, not sure what it’s all about ??
She's been making allegations of abuse in the music industry for years but for some reason is drip-feeding and making it all crypt, and at this point it's just irritating me. I have no doubt that she's been through something, it's not hard to believe at all given what we all hear about that industry, but I don't understand why not just come out with everything you have and be upfront and have a clear timeline. Not sure what she's aiming for by always hinting but stringing things out and not appearing to truly committing to follow through on stuff.

Reactions: 10
She's been making allegations of abuse in the music industry for years but for some reason is drip-feeding and making it all crypt, and at this point it's just irritating me. I have no doubt that she's been through something, it's not hard to believe at all given what we all hear about that industry, but I don't understand why not just come out with everything you have and be upfront and have a clear timeline. Not sure what she's aiming for by always hinting but stringing things out and not appearing to truly committing to follow through on stuff.
Is she referring to SC or someone else in her tweets?

I’ve just read on Twitter that Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are rumoured to be dating. I never “shipped” them or anything, but they both seem like decent people and it would be a cute story if it’s true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve just read on Twitter that Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are rumoured to be dating. I never “shipped” them or anything, but they both seem like decent people and it would be a cute story if it’s true.
I always preferred Chandler and Monica

• Heart
Is she referring to SC or someone else in her tweets?
I'm not sure. The way she's gone about releasing information is such a mess I've more or less given up following it as I was finding myself getting more annoyed than sympathetic.

I support people's right to handle difficult subject matters in their own way but I don't think she is helping anyone with this muddled, drip-feed approach, least of all herself.

I always preferred Chandler and Monica
Me too.

I actually hate Ross and Rachel as a couple and liked them best when they dated other people. Together they were so toxic to me. Monica and Chandler had dumb moments but sorted stuff out in a much more constructive way than R&R ever did.

Reactions: 4
I'm just watching last nights MasterChef. I got a bit of a shock. He is so handsome.

I think it's the dye and the eyebrows. He looks like he's put a bit of weight on but that not the issue. It definitely his colouring.
It’s the ‘Just For Men’ (hair and beard edition), the fillers and the slight weight gain. Roxy from Eastenders is also sporting the puffy filler face and they’ve both convinced me that growing old naturally is really the only way to go. I have no desire to be unrecognisable in my later years 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I'm not sure. The way she's gone about releasing information is such a mess I've more or less given up following it as I was finding myself getting more annoyed than sympathetic.

I support people's right to handle difficult subject matters in their own way but I don't think she is helping anyone with this muddled, drip-feed approach, least of all herself.

Me too.

I actually hate Ross and Rachel as a couple and liked them best when they dated other people. Together they were so toxic to me. Monica and Chandler had dumb moments but sorted stuff out in a much more constructive way than R&R ever did.
Yeah they were really annoying. I hated when they were together lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Re Suri Cruise, I’ve talked about this on the Scientology thread but take a look at pics of Tommy Davis, he was very high up in the “church” a few years back. Suri is the actual spit of him. He does look a little like Tom Cruise but if you look at Tommy and Suri pics it seems so obvious to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s interesting because way back when the Popbitch message board was still big, someone posted that Tom had once been to see Prof Robert Winston (then one of the world’s experts on IVF) but Tom was completely infertile.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s the ‘Just For Men’ (hair and beard edition), the fillers and the slight weight gain. Roxy from Eastenders is also sporting the puffy filler face and they’ve both convinced me that growing old naturally is really the only way to go. I have no desire to be unrecognisable in my later years 🤷‍♀️
Men who dye their facial hair always look rapey.

• Haha
  • Wow
But why would Katie agree to that. What was the point of creating some sort of Scientology Jesus, to then excommunicate her?
I suspect she was starstruck and agreed to being Tom's wife, then realised what a shitshow she was in. Her father IIRC is a hotshot lawyer who got her out but obviously she had already had Suri by then

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.