Secret Celeb Goss #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any chance we could lay off the royal family chat? A few people have pointed out that they have their own threads - opinions on Meghan Markle or whether Edward is gay is far removed from Celeb gossip and honestly, not everyone cares.

There are multiple royal family threads and if you can’t find a specific one then make a new one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Is there any chance we could lay off the royal family chat? A few people have pointed out that they have their own threads - opinions on Meghan Markle or whether Edward is gay is far removed from Celeb gossip and honestly, not everyone cares.

There are multiple royal family threads and if you can’t find a specific one then make a new one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you, Lenny! I already read two royal threads, I want something different. Like how tit Rita Ora will be on The Voice Aus.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you, Lenny! I already read two royal threads, I want something different. Like how tit Rita Ora will be on The Voice Aus.
How does Rita Ora or, for that matter Delta Goodrem, get these gigs? She hasn't had a song out in ages. She just seems to go to parties with Kate Moss!

Reactions: 27
How does Rita Ora or, for that matter Delta Goodrem, get these gigs? She hasn't had a song out in ages. She just seems to go to parties with Kate Moss!
Delta I can understand, she used to be popular here. I couldn't even name one Rita Ora song, she's that bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rita needs to marry well, she is bland musically so that career won’t last. She is pretty, but that won’t last. She probably has loads of ££££, but if she wants to be a famous face she needs to be in a partnership with somebody famous. Not sure her present fella fits that brief.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t remember who Delta Goodrem was to look at. I remember her for being Bryan McFadden’s girlfriend for a while after he split from Kerry Katona and that’s all. She was on Neighbours after I stopped watching. I’m of a Scott and Charlene vintage 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The same way Danni Minogue got X factor ;)

Rita Ora has to be one of the most irritating people on the planet.

Reactions: 26
Rita needs to marry well, she is bland musically so that career won’t last. She is pretty, but that won’t last. She probably has loads of ££££, but if she wants to be a famous face she needs to be in a partnership with somebody famous. Not sure her present fella fits that brief.

Yup. It might be an idea for her to take a leaf out of Geri Halliwell’s book, reinvent herself as a lady and start hanging around the Formula 1 pits looking for a gormless millionaire having a mid life crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Yeah I genuinely don’t give a tit about them, they’re boring. I want piping hot tea about random celebs please and thank you.

Reactions: 36
Yup. It might be an idea for her to take a leaf out of Geri Halliwell’s book, reinvent herself as a lady and start hanging around the Formula 1 pits looking for a gormless millionaire having a mid life crisis.
Rita to become a lady????????
Erm the would be the makeover of the year surely 😮😯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn't she try hanging around Lewis Hamilton before? I might be wrong.

Reactions: 9
Yes, if thicko Geri can manage to nab a millionaire, regardless of his marital status, then I'm pretty sure anyone with half a functioning brain cell can.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The same way Danni Minogue got X factor ;)

Rita Ora has to be one of the most irritating people on the planet.
She's ruthless and single-minded and basically untalented except obviously for sexual shenanigans where she doesn't care.

Reactions: 13
Final thing on the Royals…..if people don’t like Meghan it doesn’t mean they’re stans. I can’t stand the RF and want them abolished, but I think Meghan is the worst…..it’s hilarious watching it all pan out. How funny if she had of boffed Ashley Cole instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.