Secret Celeb Goss #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget what’s her name with the gappy teeth Georgia may jagger, who would be nowhere without the name
I was walking down South Molton Street in London and at the end of it there was big poster of Georgia advertising Rimmel, with the strap line Get The London Look. Ahead of me were three very chic women speaking German. They clocked Georgia and one of them said Get The London Look! And they fell about laughing. I could see their point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Um Jon who?! Who is that? Better looking James Dean…

Looked him up. He dated Luke Evans. Now that’s a nice looking couple.
Yeah, they dated then split and then got back together again. I think it was 2018 that they finally split. Jon was in A Single Man with Colin Firth. He is so hot it should be illegal, one of the best male models ever with a walk that could rival Naomi and Linda. He never stomped like some guys but did the leg across the leg strut (if you know what I mean). He made Luke look positively plain when they were together and he is a good looking chap. Jon could cut me open with his cheekbones and I wouldn't complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here he is. I won't post a picture of Suri as she's a child, but she's the absolute spit of him.

View attachment 706610
And enough like Tom so the child could be believed to be his.

Yeah, they dated then split and then got back together again. I think it was 2018 that they finally split. Jon was in A Single Man with Colin Firth. He is so hot it should be illegal, one of the best male models ever with a walk that could rival Naomi and Linda. He never stomped like some guys but did the leg across the leg strut (if you know what I mean). He made Luke look positively plain when they were together and he is a good looking chap. Jon could cut me open with his cheekbones and I wouldn't complain.
Wow. What good looking couple. I didn't know they dated. I absolutely love Luke Evans.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Stephen Bear and his disgusting Twitter video. Is he hoping he press will run with the story so he can claim that it is interfering with the defence of his court case? Sound far fetched, but something similar happened near to where I live with a notorious local gangster.
Surprised it’s not the headline news on the daily Mail. They usually love stuff like this!

Sorry if it's already been said but Anais Gallagher being a model is peak nepotism for me.
Aren’t her cousins models too?

I don’t Lila Moss is too bad when it comes to model nepotism, nor Kaia Gerber. Her brother has a tattoo on his face which is interesting!

Reactions: 1
She literally looks like her father in a wig! How the hell can she be a model?!
Her face sort of fits in the “models look strange” thing so I understand how she got signed but she can’t actually model which is a real issue regardless of her unique look

Reactions: 3
Just to add about LH, the dress was OK verging on tacky, something to make you stand out because your Knockers are out too, but trying to make the plebs think it must be classy because it's designer.

LH also refers to anyone who is not in showbiz as a Civilian.

Reactions: 5
Kendall Jenner is beyond the realm of mediocre. She has the body of a model, but her face has no expression it’s the same face over and over. No personality at all, dead behind the eyes with a blank expression. She clonks down the runway like a horse limping.

Anytime she’s in a fashion show I just click off and don’t bother with it. If it wasn’t for her name, she’d be the most boring girl alive.

Reactions: 15
Kendall Jenner is beyond the realm of mediocre. She has the body of a model, but her face has no expression it’s the same face over and over. No personality at all, dead behind the eyes with a blank expression. She clonks down the runway like a horse limping.

Anytime she’s in a fashion show I just click off and don’t bother with it. If it wasn’t for her name, she’d be the most boring girl alive.
Agree, she looks like she's been made by one of those artificial intelligence face generators, like on Football Manager. Same expression, always.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just to add about LH, the dress was OK verging on tacky, something to make you stand out because your Knockers are out too, but trying to make the plebs think it must be classy because it's designer.

LH also refers to anyone who is not in showbiz as a Civilian.
Who's LH?

Reactions: 2
He‘s in a Spanish Netflix drama called High Seas, it’s set in the 50s and he plays the captain of a cruise liner. It‘s quite entertaining in a bonkers way. He’s stunning in A Single Man and really suits the James Dean look.

She literally looks like her father in a wig! How the hell can she be a model?!
Models don't need to be conventionally attractive. Look at Lilly Cole or Erin O'Connor . You just need to photograph well and fit the sample sizes.

Reactions: 3

If she was a spice she’d be flour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surprised it’s not the headline news on the daily Mail. They usually love stuff like this!

Aren’t her cousins models too?

I don’t Lila Moss is too bad when it comes to model nepotism, nor Kaia Gerber. Her brother has a tattoo on his face which is interesting!
I think her cousins are more wasters than anything. One was recently up in court for racially abusing a security guard. The literally just live off their Dad's name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.