Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 658721

how rude. Your child’s digestive system will effect others peoples lives when he has issues that need help and tax payers money is used for the nhs to help him. Technically that does effect other people, never mind effecting the kid forever
To be fair to her she was only giving him a bit of baby porridge and every baby is different. But if she puts her life online people are going to have an opinion!

Reactions: 12
To be fair to her she was only giving him a bit of baby porridge and every baby is different. But if she puts her life online people are going to have an opinion!
Exactly. Why do these influencers post all their lives and their babies lives up?
She is not the first person to have a baby and wean them
Why post about it?
I went back to work full time when my daughter was about 6 months. She can stay at home and post crap and make more money than I'll ever have.
I'm fed up of the lot of them, stealing a living off stuff that the rest of us get on with.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. Why do these influencers post all their lives and their babies lives up?
She is not the first person to have a baby and wean them
Why post about it?
I went back to work full time when my daughter was about 6 months. She can stay at home and post crap and make more money than I'll ever have.
I'm fed up of the lot of them, stealing a living off stuff that the rest of us get on with.
Yep! Not to mention all the free stuff they get sent. They don't have to spend any of their millions on baby stuff. They get sent top of the range stuff for free. It's actually disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What annoys me is that I don't believe she actually wants advice from her followers or will take any of it on board-she will ask her Mum and do what she says is best. This is all for engagement so that she raises her social media profile and gets given yet more freebies or product sponsorship 🙄

Reactions: 17
I was just reading about what he did to those poor men. What a vile piece of scum he is.
This quote made me so sad

Mr Haynes, who had a career in the RAF before his retirement, said in a statement: 'In one go all the savings I have accrued over my working life were wiped out. My bank account shows zero.

'I have been sick with worry at my situation and have lost a lot of weight from stress and worry

She should have split up with him when it all came out, She is tainted by association and I hope that she loses opportunities now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
He got 42 months but will probably only serve half. He deserves to go to prison for his crimes but its crazy the lengths these people will go to to have a luxury lifestyle.

Reactions: 18
What he did was disgusting, one of the poor men couldn’t afford to go to Australia to support his daughter after her husband was killed in a car crash because of what he did! Dani Dyer I have no sympathy for, on bragging about a holiday now!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
It's the in thing for a reality TV z list to date a wrong un or 'do a Fearne' as it's known. Mindblowing she's done stories on Instagram since his sentencing and not mentioned it as she continues to chat rubbish about things nobody should care about.

Reactions: 10
I just read what he did, it's absolutely horrendous! How can dani have had a child with him?

Reactions: 21
Reading about those two elderly men (one's now passed away!) - what. a. scumbag. He's fleeced 2 pensioners and is depriving his child of a father, though the kid's better off without him it's still sad for the little boy.

Dani will have to come out with an interview now about how she's raising Santiago alone had no idea what SK was capable of, her single mum journey etc 🙄

Reactions: 13
I was just reading about what he did to those poor men. What a vile piece of scum he is.
This quote made me so sad

Mr Haynes, who had a career in the RAF before his retirement, said in a statement: 'In one go all the savings I have accrued over my working life were wiped out. My bank account shows zero.

'I have been sick with worry at my situation and have lost a lot of weight from stress and worry

She should have split up with him when it all came out, She is tainted by association and I hope that she loses opportunities now.
Heartbreaking.

How could anyone with a shred of decency stay with him after knowing that.

Reactions: 25
He got 42 months but will probably only serve half. He deserves to go to prison for his crimes but its crazy the lengths these people will go to to have a luxury lifestyle.
Think I read he has to serve at least half but yeah presumably means he’ll be out after doing half. I liked her on love island but since she left and got this boyf I’ve been like 😬

Reactions: 7
Think I read he has to serve at least half but yeah presumably means he’ll be out after doing half. I liked her on love island but since she left and got this boyf I’ve been like 😬
She was with him before love island too!! Probably just went on love island to boost her profile and said she’d get back with I’m after the dust had settled.

I’m disgusted by his crimes, what a low life. And now won’t be around for his sons first couple of years. What a nice thing to explain in years to come !

Reactions: 20
In all honesty over half of the males in towie were doing the same before joining the show (some were still doing it on the days they weren’t filming in the earlier days), it’s a very common role taken on by the “young men” of Essex & Greater London.. she would of known and she just wouldn’t of cared as they’re all at it.. he just happened to get caught

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18