Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Leonardo Di Caprio is a good candidate for the story of the actor that’s punished when it comes to awards. He has been nominated so many time’s, and he is a great actor IMO from way back when in What’s eating Gilbert Grape and the basketball diaries. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’s only won one Oscar for the reverence.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
About Noel Fielding and his quirky act he puts on, it's absolute rubbish.

I read on another site backed up by a screen capture, the twitter abuse he sent to a girl who said something simple like, l thought the first season was better.

He responded by abuse, degradation of her looks, called her "big nose" and set his sycophantic fans on her by saying "fly my pretties" which they all did, she ended up in hospital after attempting to take her own life.

He is a vile human and a tit "comedian"
That's appalling if it's true. I used to like Mighty Boosh.

EDIT: I've just found the links below.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I am veering towards Christian Bale. Only one supporting actor oscar back in 2011 and three other nominations, two for best actor one for best supporting actor. He did win a Golden Globe in 2019 though. No Baftas

Reactions: 9
That's appalling if it's true. I used to like Mighty Boosh.

EDIT: I've just found the link below.

Wow, I didn't know it was Waldemar Januszczak. He's a well-regarded critic and has a point. Only 37 likes on Noel's tweet is far from impressive though :D

Edit: not sure if this is the same case the OP was talking about though? Looks like Fielding might have done this more than once?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m astonished about Noel Fielding - I thought he was one of the good guys. How wrong can you be?

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Am I missing the part in the story where the innocent girl says the first season of a show was better??? This man clearly insulted him. Not that that excuses his response.

Reactions: 7
Can someone post the link or deets of what it says again? About the actor and his rep (not Noel)

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I read about Christian Bale freaking out on a set once and later apologised but apart from that, he seems like an okay guy. I haven’t heard/read many things about him that would point to him being as brutal as the screenshot described.

Reactions: 3
I know that Jared Leto is known to be very chaotic when method acting. I read a story about him actually taking drugs for five or so months to prepare for a roll, something about sending used condoms and live rats to cast members during Suicide squad filming but later back tracked on it. Gaining weight for a roll so fast that he ended up with gout and in a wheelchair… if the rumours are true lmao.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve heard / read very disturbing things about him. I would hope somebody in his position would have been a kinder person. There were rumours of him dating Kai Gerber when she was fifteen years old.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I believe one of the Sprouse twins (of sweet life of Zack and Cody) joked on Twitter about JL dming every young model in LA to hook up and then James Gunn, a famous director replied with something along the lines of ‘he sticks to 18 on the Internet?’. Basically implying that he does in fact have a thing for the underaged.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ah thanks but I meant the Hollywood actor. Don't worry, I will search for it. Got it now, off to do some sleuthing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As it's a new thread, I can't quote you @L3moning but re your post here about Rolf and whether his art will become more valuable once time has passed....

I was thinking something similar - my sister sent me a video clip of Pontins blue coats singing Michael Jackson songs a few nights ago (don't judge me), and it made me wonder, why is he still okay but nobody sings Gary Glitter songs any more?

For the record - I don't want to hear either of them 🤣
This is the story about the young woman.

From here

Because I'm old, one of my pet hates about the internet has always been people inferring character from people's web presence. I think it's next to impossible to draw honest conclusions from words typed casually into a screen on a spurious forum, whether it be for the purposes of dating, reviewing books or passing the time discussing comedy. Judge me by what I do, not by what I type (or something). But this kind of thing makes me realise that more and more, for the youth, for better or worse, internet social contact is completely real.

YES!

(Though, it's very hard not to judge beggy internet influenczzzers such as Lauren Goodger by their internet activity).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As it's a new thread, I can't quote you @L3moning but re your post here about Rolf and whether his art will become more valuable once time has passed....

I was thinking something similar - my sister sent me a video clip of Pontins blue coats singing Michael Jackson songs a few nights ago (don't judge me), and it made me wonder, why is he still okay but nobody sings Gary Glitter songs any more?

For the record - I don't want to hear either of them 🤣From here

Because I'm old, one of my pet hates about the internet has always been people inferring character from people's web presence. I think it's next to impossible to draw honest conclusions from words typed casually into a screen on a spurious forum, whether it be for the purposes of dating, reviewing books or passing the time discussing comedy. Judge me by what I do, not by what I type (or something). But this kind of thing makes me realise that more and more, for the youth, for better or worse, internet social contact is completely real.

YES!

(Though, it's very hard not to judge beggy internet influenczzzers such as Lauren Goodger by their internet activity).
Re Gary Glitter - I would think that some of that would be because his stuff was never on karaoke and he had already become well-known for his sexual activities. His songs were never that good either really.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t Henry Cavill also have a thing for underage/barely legal girls?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Henry Cavill also have a thing for underage/barely legal girls?
God, I’m disappointed to see his name. After looking it up, I found a few other threads on here about him and underaged girls. I had no idea he was possibly like that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

I had a discussion with some friends about this exact same thing a few years back when I was at a wedding and the DJ played some MJ. The general consensus was that GG was convicted so was definitely off limits, whereas MJ wasn’t ever convicted 🤷‍♀️
(That, and the fact that ‘Billie Jean’ is awesome)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.