Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right all I have had a whiff of a scandal but I’m tit at web searches so I wondered if any of you know or can find more.
Graham Coxon of Blur was with his partner Essy Syed for years and they have a daughter together. Apparently someone on Instagram contacted Essy and showed her pics of Graham with a young girl which are somewhere on Instagram still but I dunno where.
Going by Essy’s Instagram she and GC have now split and her and the daughter are off on their own. See attached screen grab. She describes herself as an abuse survivor and in another post she has a black eye and says she has lost 3 stone!
Graham split with his wife Essy last summer BEFORE a batshit teenage blur stan from South America put 2+2 together and made 5 from a few random pics with a fan on Instagram....but yeah , Essy's Instagram is kinda concerning.

Reactions: 2
It just bleeping infuriates me how much money is spent on space.
Surely it would be easier, quicker and cheaper if Branson, Musk and Bezos sat around a table, whipped their dicks out and then brought in an independent adjudicator with a ruler.
Exactly. Knobs, the lot of them.
I loved Harry Enfield’s Richard Brandon sketch.
FEA51FB7-BD40-48ED-AC0D-AE6559D944A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Graham split with his wife Essy last summer BEFORE a batshit teenage blur stan from South America put 2+2 together and made 5 from a few random pics with a fan on Instagram....but yeah , Essy's Instagram is kinda concerning.
Yeah, I've heard a similar thing on Tumblr. Apparently it was a stalkerish fan who crossed a line? Sad really.

I guess we'll never know. He always comes across as so sweet in interviews and he's an amazing musician. Much prefer him to Alex James and Damon Albarn.

Reactions: 5
Another picture of Amanda Holden with next to nothing on, supposedly supporting England but actually drawing attention to herself. I really can't stand her, even if she were a fifth as pretty as she thinks she is it would be obnoxious. As it is, she isn't attractive at all. I think I've said it before, but she really does look like a chihuahua.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine if Bezos, Musk & Branson put as much money to charity as they did to this space wank fest the world could be a much better place.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine if Bezos, Musk & Branson put as much money to charity as they did to this space wank fest the world could be a much better place.
Spitting Image on Britbox made a reccuring feature of these three having a pissing contest. Was one of the better bits of the series.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@RedMagnolia American Chris, not the ginger one.

Didn't get any gay vibes, no, but as I said, I don't know anything about his romantic life! Myself and another make up artist had recently had babies and both he and Mark Ruffalo were very sweet and interested in how we were doing, how they were getting on etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@RedMagnolia American Chris, not the ginger one.

Didn't get any gay vibes, no, but as I said, I don't know anything about his romantic life! Myself and another make up artist had recently had babies and both he and Mark Ruffalo were very sweet and interested in how we were doing, how they were getting on etc.
Well he’s almost 41 and has no significant relationships or kids to speak of and as one of the most desirable bachelors on the planet, that seems a mean feat! He’s also very vocal on same-sex marriage. Also I reckon Johanssen would have chosen him if he were straight! Non of this proves he’s gay (before anyone jumps on me), but I get the feeling he is!

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised by your assessment of any of them to be honest. Jeremy Renner is always a bit awkward in interviews. He did say once that growing up in a big family made him quite shy and awkward. His youngest brother was born when he was 40, so go figure!

Did you get any gay vibes from Chris Evans? I’m convinced he is! 🙈
What makes you think Chris Evans is gay? No blinds about him as far as I know. He dated Jenny Slate and I think Lily James at one point. I'm not saying that means he's not gay (see Tom Holland and Zendaya) but I have no reason to believe he is gay.

Reactions: 3
@Roger Smith you could well be right, as I say I don't know! I do know that his brother is openly gay, and that there are many rumours that CE gets around a bit with the ladies but I was never privy to any details either way. He has a lot of presence in person, but he can actually pass for quite a normal guy in the flesh, which I know probably sounds mad! Jeremy Renner has very nice arms and hands close up, and Mark Ruffalo is just lovely - those eyes.

Reactions: 5
@Roger Smith you could well be right, as I say I don't know! I do know that his brother is openly gay, and that there are many rumours that CE gets around a bit with the ladies but I was never privy to any details either way. He has a lot of presence in person, but he can actually pass for quite a normal guy in the flesh, which I know probably sounds mad! Jeremy Renner has very nice arms and hands close up, and Mark Ruffalo is just lovely - those eyes.
Renner, Ruffalo & Evans…. Did you work on an MCU production?
Any tea on the other Chris? - Hemsworth not Pratt 😆

Another picture of Amanda Holden with next to nothing on, supposedly supporting England but actually drawing attention to herself. I really can't stand her, even if she were a fifth as pretty as she thinks she is it would be obnoxious. As it is, she isn't attractive at all. I think I've said it before, but she really does look like a chihuahua.
I wonder what Amanda will do when plastic surgery no longer does anything to enhance her looks? When her boob implants look like golf balls in socks and her face starts to resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein's? When the only thing she has going for her is her slender figure? Will she still be posing with her kit mostly off and flirting indiscreetly with anyone who might offer her a job?

Or will she eventually become a classy older woman, instead of a 50yo desperately trying to look 23?

Reactions: 19
I wonder what Amanda will do when plastic surgery no longer does anything to enhance her looks? When her boob implants look like golf balls in socks and her face starts to resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein's? When the only thing she has going for her is her slender figure? Will she still be posing with her kit mostly off and flirting indiscreetly with anyone who might offer her a job?

Or will she eventually become a classy older woman, instead of a 50yo desperately trying to look 23?

Classy? Amanda Holden? 🤣
I think I can safely say the answer to that question is no.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Paddy McGuinness used to be part of the Ant/Dec/Robbie/Jonathon Wilkes set, they played golf together - according to Digital Spy back in the day, there was more to it than that ;) so I wonder if he has influential golfing or other sporting buddies that made him a shoo-in for the job?
very interesting

never thought that Paddy may have had friends high up in sport

they must be thinking WHAT THE HELL HAVE WE DONE

giving QOS to him is......

well what can I say

shows just what idiots the BBC have become

stupid bastards

still can't believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She already looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Hayley Atwell is dating Tom Cruise. I thought she had more sense to join a cult.
Oh well.
and I adored her enall

because I thought she,d be one of those ones who are talented and incredibly beautiful

but remain sensible forever stuck to her UK roots

seriously disappointed

She already looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein IMO.
She does. She was pretty-ish in a super generic way when she was (a lot) younger. Mostly just young and blonde, which automatically equals pretty in a lot of people's eyes. Now, though? Rough as old boots and her style is abysmal. She is thin, and that is it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.