Seanandcaitlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching? Caitlin’s had a drink and is even more annoying than usual if that’s even possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cannot believe how irresponsible and stupid they are to record themselves blowing a hair dryer in their child’s face!! It’s extremely dangerous to do that to a child, and even more worrying she’d now copy that and do it to herself/someone else and cause harm. Yet they think yeah let’s film this and laugh it’s so funny

Reactions: 1
She's that stupid she thinks anything is funny but they're crafty enough to sit begging and have their wishlist in someone else's account.

So she's pregnant
---
Do you know what, other than using their daughter for content, I actually think they're good parents

He slipped up a week ago and then promised all his viewers she wasn’t. They are a joke knowing there fans are gonna pay for this bigger house.
---
Oh and what a time to do it when Sean is jobless because he’s had his license taken off him.

• Wow
He slipped up a week ago and then promised all his viewers she wasn’t. They are a joke knowing there fans are gonna pay for this bigger house.
---
Oh and what a time to do it when Sean is jobless because he’s had his license taken off him.
Wait he’s lost his license? 😱 how

Sick of seeing these two and another pair exploiting their young child for views on tik tok, that bloody fireball song!

Reactions: 4
Oh so the goody goody's aren't all that good, serves them right.. they'll need to keep using the baby as a cash cow.

So that's why she went busking at the weekend to try and get some money while he's not working

Hope they get into a routine with Elsie before the new baby. If she’s still up running around dancing at 1 am like usual they’ll struggle with a sleep deprived newborn and her wide awake

So I was watching a live just after or just before Christmas where he said the reason he got his license took off him was because of his ex partner? She racked up the points while driving a car in his name and he couldn’t prove it wasn’t him driving. It went to court and the judge said it was his fault as he should have changed names on the car etc. For some reason something doesn’t add up with that story to me.

Also 100% agree that baby needs a routine asap and a normal bedtime not bloody 11:30pm!!

So I was watching a live just after or just before Christmas where he said the reason he got his license took off him was because of his ex partner? She racked up the points while driving a car in his name and he couldn’t prove it wasn’t him driving. It went to court and the judge said it was his fault as he should have changed names on the car etc. For some reason something doesn’t add up with that story to me.

Also 100% agree that baby needs a routine asap and a normal bedtime not bloody 11:30pm!!
That’s not true as it’ll go on the ex partners license for points if it was actually her and she’d be further charged with driving whilst not insured on the car. He’d also get a conviction for allowing her to drive his car knowing she’s not insured on it but usually when courts rule a ban from driving/numerous points on a license they have sufficient evidence it’s the offender so clearly he’s telling porkies to make himself look better