Seanandcaitlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd start a thread for the latest two begs on the app.

Going for the weeklys wasn't enough, so they've made wishlists full of expensive items for their followers to purchase. They're becoming more and more entitled, probably due to the influence of Dan Spragg (who loves to flirt with Caitlin).

I also don't think she's as good as singing as she's made out. Reminds me of Elphaba.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is.. they made this big song and dance (haha get it) about having to move to a smaller house but the smaller house is more expensive? Eh?

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the thread. I’m sure they’ll read soon enough. Sean you was much more tolerable when you wasn’t a massive beg! Not going to mention your misses she’s fake as they can get.
Here’s the latest 😳 how embarrassing. The odd few bits for the daughter fair enough but this is just begging at its best.

Edited to add: I’ve just looked and they are both empty. So wether they have morals and have had a good think about it or they’ve been cleared out. I wouldn’t have thought all that had been bought in a few hours so.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
That's not a wish list, that's taking the piss list with the amount the stuff costs on it.. people would be mad to pay over £200 on items little miss nice is asking for.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t pay that much for items for myself/family/friends let alone a stranger online. Cannot believe people have enough money to buy someone a £200 claiming frame. Have these people not suffered with the cost of living or is it is hard working folk who’s nothing the struggles

• Heart
I wouldn’t pay that much for items for myself/family/friends let alone a stranger online. Cannot believe people have enough money to buy someone a £200 claiming frame. Have these people not suffered with the cost of living or is it is hard working folk who’s nothing the struggles
Makes you sick doesn’t it. Someone won’t eat for a week just for a little shout out from that favourite creator. People need to wake up and touch grass.

I thought sean was the better of the two but they've got a taste for money and they're loving it.. all the IKEA trips and rubbing their sheep's noses in it isn't good, I'm sure some people are leaving themselves skint for them.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the thread. I’m sure they’ll read soon enough. Sean you was much more tolerable when you wasn’t a massive beg! Not going to mention your misses she’s fake as they can get.
Here’s the latest 😳 how embarrassing. The odd few bits for the daughter fair enough but this is just begging at its best.

Edited to add: I’ve just looked and they are both empty. So wether they have morals and have had a good think about it or they’ve been cleared out. I wouldn’t have thought all that had been bought in a few hours so.
One of my favourite past times is clearing beggers wish lists 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember a friend who used to do only fans done a wish list, called me and said a man had bought her thousands of pounds worth of stuff, all gone. She called Amazon who confirmed it had all been bought… she was so excited, expecting TVs, phones, so much stuff
Turns out you can click bought else where and it takes it off 😂😂😂
She got nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Getting people to buy regular household products. Wow 😂

Oh wow!!!

I used to watch them and like them before they got too big for their boots. Such a shame. I can't believe the absolute cheek of the stuff they had on the list.

They say it's stuff they need for the new house because stuff had to be left in their old place - you're not telling me that was hairdryers, washing tabs and ice cream machines ffs. Taking the absolute Piss they were.

Oh noooo I had to leave my ice cream machine behind 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Please buy me a new one 😂😂😂😂
Surely they can see how utterly ridiculous this is? I mean ok, if your big following ask to buy you a house warming gift, that’s really lovely of them, however I’m sure much more suitable items could have been put on. Also if they feel so bleeping awkward about putting it up like they kept saying then why do it? Or why such extravagant items? They have unfortunately stepped over the ‘singing creator’ line to ‘full time beg’. Sad but it happens to them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't even dream of asking family or friends for house warming gifts, nevermind thousands of strangers!

Another thing I don’t understand is the fact they had to move from this flat in to a bungalow with a kitchen that was falling apart and the landlord wouldn’t fix it? Seems they are now spending a tonne of money on a bungalow they won’t be staying in? Like wanting to change all the carpets etc?

Reactions: 2
She's a beggy woman, as if her tip jar isn't enough and the gifts they get on lives she still wants more and more.. she needs to get a job if she wants nice things.

Reactions: 2
Are they for real?? A bottle of Champagne & pegs that you can get in the £ shop but she's picked them for £20 on amazon!

Bloody cheek of it!

Edit to add the pegs are £9.99 but still a massive rip off for 20 pegs

Reactions: 1