Seanandcaitlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo what was said? I can’t watch them fake as duck with a PayPal 🤢
He literally said we’ve been getting hate on other platforms yes I’ve lost my license, yes we’ve not moved yet and are only in a 2 bed house, we’ll struggle but we’ll find a routine and it’ll be fine and when they’re older they’ll be close in age. Literally word for word addressed here 😂 swiped off now can’t stand their fake lives, I had it on someone else’s while washing up and when it ended it automatically played there’s so thought I’d listen and see if anything was addressed and it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you get your license back if you lose it like that or nah? Poor Caitlin will have to learn to drive so she can ferry him round for work

Reactions: 1
Can you get your license back if you lose it like that or nah? Poor Caitlin will have to learn to drive so she can ferry him round for work
I think once the ban is up you have to retest and if you pass then you get it back

Yeah if first ban you can get it back but in consistent or serious offences it’ll be a permanent ban

She is looking so manly lately, she’s usually looking beautiful, can’t put my finger on what’s changed 🙈

This might be an unpopular opinion but I really don’t think she’s a very good singer

Just caught a minute where they were both crying saying they reached out to big creators for help and every one ignored them, no pay for work they’ve done etc. wonder what their fantastic manager is actually bringing to the table?

• Haha
Just caught a minute where they were both crying saying they reached out to big creators for help and every one ignored them, no pay for work they’ve done etc. wonder what their fantastic manager is actually bringing to the table?
Millie is more interested in the actual singers that bring her money by the looks of it

Millie is more interested in the actual singers that bring her money by the looks of it
I must have missed all the drama, what’s actually happened? I thought initially it was tattle upsetting them then realised there was nothing on here

I don’t know why I’m shocked but as if they’ve created a ‘live event’ on tik tok for the gender reveal of their unborn baby 😫

• Haha
Caitlin could have at least done her hair for today. It looks awful from the back

• Haha
Reactions: 2